accidental facial

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever misfired and accidental giving a girl a facial? how did she react?

This has happen on several occasions. This one girl was giving my a blow job and pulled me out of her mouth just as I was about to cum. She had me sticking straight up and a big wad flew out and hit her right cheek. I laughed and said that's what you get for not swallowing. She wasn't laughing.
Also I have accidental shot on girls faces when aiming for thier tits One girl was a goodsport and just told me never to become a cop because I have bad aim. Too bad fer her on that occasion it wasn't an accident!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yup nothing funnier than someone shooting a wad of cum on your face when you want to feel like less of a person.

Oh wait, that may have been sarcasm. Treat your partners with respect people. If they like facials, go ahead.. if they are apposed, accidents shouldn't happen. Not if you care.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't someone once say there are no such things as accidents?

Once when I was in college, I was doing frottage with a friend of mine and I shot clear up to and into his eye. Um, let's just say he was not happy and didn't speak to me for awhile. :redface:

MrBiggerThanBig

Just Browsing
Media
Lighten up. It's not like you have a scope on your cock and are shooting to kill. If you do it on purpose that is one thing, but if it is an accident . . .

I had a bf that I shot in his eye every time I came. It got to the point that I would litterally cover his eyes when I shot. We tried swim goggles, but that was just too ridiculous.

Stick with the girl that told you not to be a cop. She sounds like fun.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
have you ever misfired..
Sorry to have to say this, but it works great if you're an actor playing the antagonist or a comedian like Jerry Lewis. But, in bed, there is nothing less manly or masculine in my book than a fake accident. I hate to kill your buz on this one. :rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
have you ever misfired and accidental giving a girl a facial? how did she react?

This has happen on several occasions. This one girl was giving my a blow job and pulled me out of her mouth just as I was about to cum. She had me sticking straight up and a big wad flew out and hit her right cheek. I laughed and said that's what you get for not swallowing. She wasn't laughing.
Also I have accidental shot on girls faces when aiming for thier tits One girl was a goodsport and just told me never to become a cop because I have bad aim. Too bad fer her on that occasion it wasn't an accident!
So you started this thread because you get off on "misfiring" and want to hear stories about others who "accidentally" give girls facials? You obviously don't realize this makes you look like an insensitive schmuck.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually prefer not being swallowed. I like to pull out and jack off or be jacked off so I can watch the load come out of my dick--either shoot it in their mouth close range or wherever they want it, or on myself, whatever works:)

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

For starters... with the first girl you mentioned? The LAST thing you should've been saying is, "that's what you get for not swallowing". That's incredibly insensitive. If she doesn't like it, you should make SURE it doesn't happen. And with the second girl.... why would you cum on her face and play it off like an accident? Why would you cum on her face at all if she didn't like it?? That's just rude... I understand that sometimes it doesn't come out straight, and it can shoot in all various directions... but if a girl doesn't like cum on her face, and you KNOW that you don't always shoot straight, then don't even shoot it near her face, that ways it's a non issue. Or let her know that if it's close to her face, she might get some on it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'd had this happen... and I knew that it was an accident, it hit me on my eyebrow, and I laughed it off cause it was so close to my eye... but the point is that it's not all that hot, and you should control your aim.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
For starters... with the first girl you mentioned? The LAST thing you should've been saying is, "that's what you get for not swallowing". That's incredibly insensitive. If she doesn't like it, you should make SURE it doesn't happen. And with the second girl.... why would you cum on her face and play it off like an accident? Why would you cum on her face at all if she didn't like it?? That's just rude... I understand that sometimes it doesn't come out straight, and it can shoot in all various directions... but if a girl doesn't like cum on her face, and you KNOW that you don't always shoot straight, then don't even shoot it near her face, that ways it's a non issue. Or let her know that if it's close to her face, she might get some on it.

Many things i don´t know about penis even though i have got one.

I never did it, nor accidentally neither on purpose. I´m still waiting for the girls who want me to do it.

Anyway, a girl can´t notice when we´re coming to cum?

shashtzoh

Just Browsing
Media
I was making love with an ex who liked me to pull out of her pussy and cum like that...got her an accidental facial once and some in her eye. However, we both laughed it off. lol

dbr22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah thats sometimes awkward...one time gagged....

that is damn true man. Spose thats why you need to COMMUNICATE! Sorry for anyone who likes the taste, but i cant understand why someone would want cum in there mouth. It tastes horrid!