Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just depends on where you are whether or not to even take a facial. A heavy cummer or sprayer may drench your face and hair and clothes, so clean-up is a challenge....not something to do on your work lunch-hour wearing a suit. I know from experience. :wink:

Getting it in the eyes stings like hell, to be avoided at all costs.

I agree though, it's only decent sex etiquette to let your partner know when your'e about to pop, whether on the face or down the throat. I prefer to coordinate to a similarly timed climax.

Ron Wilson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did it to my girlfriend the other week, sorta by accident. ;) i pulled out and hosed her down, and hit her chest, neck, hair, face, and got it right in her eye. She was jokingly upset, but then a little livid once people asked her all day if she had pink eye. I feel kinda bad...

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, it is definitely gentlemanly to give a warning.....of course, accidents to suddenly happen explosively...(wicked grins) but try to give a sexy shout out... I'm CuMMINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! lolz

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this happen many years ago. I was tit fucking a girl who had realllllly big boobs. She said "don't cum on my..." and at that very moment I blasted off. She saw it coming and had quick reactions, so my cum plastered the side of her face. Some of it landed in her hair too. She was cool tho and wasn't mad.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I was titfucking a hot milf several years ago & after a while, she jokingly said, "That thing (my cock) is pointed right at my face." Not long after she said that, I exploded & came all over her face gluing both of her eyes shut in the process, but she was very cool about it & just laughed it off.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I got her in the eye, and it turned red. She was pissed, but good natured.
If you live long enough, and are having enough fun, it is going to happen once or twice.
That's just how life is.
Now, she swallows, and it's not a problem.