Accidental female orgasm scenes

burney

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it really accidental when it's from a site called Orgasms.xxx? :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Yes, in this site not always you can see orgasms and often are clearly acted orgasms. In this scene he pounds her and at a certain point she cums in a slow progression, the dynamic makes me think that her orgasms are natural.

Reactions: StaffnRod

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gorgeous Indian babe Maya Bazin has a surprise orgasm around 3:05-3:30 and sheepishly apologizes. Very subtle but still super hot if you ask me. I really wish she did more scenes...
Kinda Dyke I Like p3
Nice find & reveal thru a twisty title, nubie thottie who seems like a cross of Abella D. & Janice Griffith IMO
Aside from distaste for latex sheath BJ the voluptuous body quickly heats up to BWC dicking onto 3' little 'squirt' accident..
Note that shortly after the minx scurrys off to pee oddly & returns to continue the fuckfest ,amidst pee comments which carry into final segment. Thus revved up bootylicious Maya mounts plump hungry pussy for RCG squats & miniO throwback thrusts building to an epic facial basting . Agreed we need 'birdogs' to sniff up more scenes of this fuckbunny.
Kinda Dyke I Like p4