Accidental nudity/found out you're hung = sex?

Gmor

Experimental Member
Media
I am curious in anyone has ever had any experiences where someone either accidentally found out you were hung or accidental/spontaneous nudity which revealed your size and this resulted in getting laid.

I probably have a couple of instances that I could dig up and one in particular that brings this question to mind (none of these experiences involve me directly but they do girlfriends etc.). An ex-girlfriend of mine told me a story of once. We were in our early 20’s and had been together on and off for about three years. Prior to us dating she was pretty inexperienced sexually and had only been with two other guys. About one year previously, during a ‘lull’ in our relationship, she had taken her first really big cock. She admitted that she was hooked and became far more experimental and aggressive sexually, at least with this guy. Certainly a lot more than our relationship previously, which up to then had been very plain vanilla. During this ‘lull’ she went through a period of time when she felt that she was being too promiscuous or at least too ‘easy’ for this hung guy who loved to fuck her but wouldn’t date her. She also slept with a couple of other men.

After a while we started dating again. Later, she would always claim that we never 100% agreed that she was going to completely stop seeing other guys, just this one really big guy, but I know this isn’t true it was just her way to justify her actions at the time.

The story is that she was camping with a bunch of her friends. I wasn’t able to join and I didn’t know too many people anyway. They had all been drinking and she saw this one guy, whom she had met a few times and had a bit of a flirting relationship with. She told me that she had even considered being with him physically until we had started dating again. She told him that she had started dating me again and that she wasn’t going to sleep around anymore. I guess because I wasn’t there he was still hoping that they would hook up and he continued to flirt with her. They essentially got paired up and he kept trying but she claimed she stuck to her guns and didn’t even kiss him. Eventually they all decided to go skinny dipping and she could see for the first time that he was really big. Something she said surprised her a bit because of a comment one her friends had made. She indicated that he was at least as thick as her really huge lover, although not as long (maybe 7-8 inches, when he was hard). It wasn’t long before they were back in his tent and she admitted that it was obvious to him that she was giving in to him only because of his size. I remember that when she first told me this she was feeling pretty guilty because no matter what she said she knew she had cheated on me but she was also using almost his huge size as an excuse (as if this would make it ok in my mind). Truthfully it did really turn me on and I purposefully probed her for details especially about how much she loved his size and how much she missed being with a big guy (it had been a few months for her). She admitted that she did miss it, more than she cared to admit, and that this was really the only reason that she did eventually give in to him. I still get off on thinking about her telling me with wide doe-eyes, ‘when I saw it I just couldn’t help myself’ and ‘it hurt going in, but when he got it all the way in, I loved, I loved, I loved it!’

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will never understand the strange preference of men who want to be ridiculed at for being less hung than another man.
After I finished reading your posting, I thought "I bet this dude has only 2 posts because he just joined to fuel discussions about small dicked men being overruled by alpha males with big ones." Ok, it's 3 postings at this moment of posting, but still.
Everyone has their pleasure, and this is yours, so no offense. I just don't get it.

Back to you point, no I can't share one of those stories.

dylz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this guy was really drunk once and felt my cock through my jeans... after he realized how big it was he would not stop trying to get me drunk every weekend. he did get to suck me off once.

I am curious in anyone has ever had any experiences where someone either accidentally found out you were hung or accidental/spontaneous nudity which revealed your size and this resulted in getting laid.

I probably have a couple of instances that I could dig up and one in particular that brings this question to mind (none of these experiences involve me directly but they do girlfriends etc.). An ex-girlfriend of mine told me a story of once. We were in our early 20’s and had been together on and off for about three years. Prior to us dating she was pretty inexperienced sexually and had only been with two other guys. About one year previously, during a ‘lull’ in our relationship, she had taken her first really big cock. She admitted that she was hooked and became far more experimental and aggressive sexually, at least with this guy. Certainly a lot more than our relationship previously, which up to then had been very plain vanilla. During this ‘lull’ she went through a period of time when she felt that she was being too promiscuous or at least too ‘easy’ for this hung guy who loved to fuck her but wouldn’t date her. She also slept with a couple of other men.

After a while we started dating again. Later, she would always claim that we never 100% agreed that she was going to completely stop seeing other guys, just this one really big guy, but I know this isn’t true it was just her way to justify her actions at the time.

The story is that she was camping with a bunch of her friends. I wasn’t able to join and I didn’t know too many people anyway. They had all been drinking and she saw this one guy, whom she had met a few times and had a bit of a flirting relationship with. She told me that she had even considered being with him physically until we had started dating again. She told him that she had started dating me again and that she wasn’t going to sleep around anymore. I guess because I wasn’t there he was still hoping that they would hook up and he continued to flirt with her. They essentially got paired up and he kept trying but she claimed she stuck to her guns and didn’t even kiss him. Eventually they all decided to go skinny dipping and she could see for the first time that he was really big. Something she said surprised her a bit because of a comment one her friends had made. She indicated that he was at least as thick as her really huge lover, although not as long (maybe 7-8 inches, when he was hard). It wasn’t long before they were back in his tent and she admitted that it was obvious to him that she was giving in to him only because of his size. I remember that when she first told me this she was feeling pretty guilty because no matter what she said she knew she had cheated on me but she was also using almost his huge size as an excuse (as if this would make it ok in my mind). Truthfully it did really turn me on and I purposefully probed her for details especially about how much she loved his size and how much she missed being with a big guy (it had been a few months for her). She admitted that she did miss it, more than she cared to admit, and that this was really the only reason that she did eventually give in to him. I still get off on thinking about her telling me with wide doe-eyes, ‘when I saw it I just couldn’t help myself’ and ‘it hurt going in, but when he got it all the way in, I loved, I loved, I loved it!’

You said she missed being with a big cock, yet you claimed that your cock was large in another post.

I’ve had a few situations where a girl has been very promiscuous with me when she had found out I was hung, but this is buy far my favourite. A few years ago I used to work with a girl. We had been pretty close at work and spent a lot of free time together at coffee breaks and lunches socializing. She was very sweet and attractive in a wholesome all-american sort of way. I would have definitely pursued something romantically with her but she was in a long term relationship and wasn’t the type of girl you flirt with too much if she wasn't single. After working together for about two years she left for another company and I lost touch with her. About a year later I went to a local nude beach (while it wasn't really a nude it was generally about 1/3 nude and the rest clothed with many of the girls topless). It was a beautiful early spring day which was unseasonably warm and sunny and I decided to take advantage of the weather. The beach is really one of the nicest on the entire west coast so I’m not surprised that many people, clothed or otherwise also flocked to it. I had just gotten up to grab a beer from one of the many vendors and to my complete shock I ran straight into Caroline who had also just purchased a couple of beers. She of course was fully clothed, although in a very sexy boy cut bikini. Our eyes met at the same time and I think we both registered, almost simultaneously excitement at seeing each other after a year and then quickly followed by shock when we realized that I was naked. We almost went to hug each other until we both stopped and started laughing at the situation. I broke the ice by saying she looked great and gave her a once over. She laughed and said the same and by then it was obvious that she had become aware that I’m noticeably better endowed than average. We spoke for a little while and she would occasionally steal glances down at my package which I could tell was having at least some impact on her as her face now had a little more color to it. The excitement of standing next to her was also putting me in a favorable position as my cock, which probably appeared to her to be fully flaccid and hanging down was only about an inch short of my fully erect 8 1/2 and had almost obtained its full girth (my girth is better than my length). She even joked once that it obvious now why I had always been so popular with the girls. She mentioned that she would bring me back to say hi to Michael (her long term boyfriend whom I had met a few times and could see about 40 yards away from us sitting on a blanket) but that I “might intimidate him.” She glanced quickly down between my legs as she said this. I asked her about Michael and she said that they were still dating but inferred that maybe things weren’t going that great between them. Finally she said that she should get back and we let each other know how to get in touch with each other and promised to get together soon. As we were leaving she said next time I would have to wear cloths so that she could concentrate a little better. This excited me to no end and I ended up jacking off three times over the next few hours thinking about her in her little bikini and the way that she seemed to get excited over seeing my size.
About two weeks later I got a call at work from her on a Friday. We laughed at meeting on the beach and I asked her if Michael got upset. She said he did and had seen us talking for so long. She said that even from a distance he could see that I was ‘blessed’ and that he was in a bad mood when I got back. I apologized and she said not to worry about it and he was just jealous as he should be. This last part took me back until she said that they had been having some trouble and that they had actually decided to 'take a break'. This also caught me by surprise but immediately got me interested. She said she was a little bummed out and that she needed to get out to take her mind off things and wanted to see a movie. I immediately said great and was hoping that she had more in mind. She was to pick me up at my house at about 8 and when she arrived she said that she had changed her mind and that she had just rented a video instead. We didn’t end up watching any of the movie and were both naked within 20 minutes. The sex was great and she was a skilled and enthusiastic lover (its always the quite ones…). She also definitely made it clear to me that she was appreciative of my size and that it was a lot bigger than anything she had ever had before. Whenever she spoke about my cock it was always “huge” or “fat”. This from a girl who would never swear. I could go on for pages on the things she would let me do to her and her reaction whenever i really buried it. I still get hard thinking about it.

If you are actually this hung and you were having a sexual relationship with this girl then why would she missing being with a big cock if you had one, also unless she wasn't happy with the relationship or lied and was attracted to this fella then why would she sleep with someone with a slightly smaller cock than you?
There are a few inaccuracies between your posts, now i don't know if your one of these people who are into sph, but please don't try and insult our intelligence.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These fake storys suck ass. Seriously you have to be a total wimp or submissive type to be turned on at the thought of your woman getting fucked by some guy with a bigger dick than yours behind your back.

If I was in that position I would go absolutely mental, in fact I have in the past with a previous gf who did something similar and I went totally apeshit, I beat the crap out of the guy that she slept with and came thisclose to knocking her ass out too when she tried to stop me from beating him up but some friends of mine pulled me away and got me out of there before I could get my hands on her.

Luckily for me the cops never got involved either, otherwise I would have been in big trouble as I broke the other guys jaw and cheekbone among other injurys. I know it wasn`t the most mature way to deal with the situation, but hey I was 18 and I`ve always had a very volatile temper, couple that with me being a boxer at the time and you have a dangerous combination.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Congrats, jerk. I'm glad your wife found a real man to please her for once.
Not quite sure what you mean by this post, care to elaborate? Are you saying that I`m the jerk or the other guy was?
How ambiguous is it, Boxingman?
Here's what you wrote:

If I was in that position I would go absolutely mental, in fact I have in the past with a previous gf who did something similar and I went totally apeshit, I beat the crap out of the guy that she slept with and came thisclose to knocking her ass out too when she tried to stop me from beating him up but some friends of mine pulled me away and got me out of there before I could get my hands on her.

Luckily for me the cops never got involved either, otherwise I would have been in big trouble as I broke the other guys jaw and cheekbone among other injurys. I know it wasn`t the most mature way to deal with the situation, but hey I was 18 and I`ve always had a very volatile temper, couple that with me being a boxer at the time and you have a dangerous combination.
That's a parody of alpha maleness.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Better watch out, Rubester. He'll "kick your ass".

Actually, it wasn't the hyped-up stereotype as much as the attempted wife-beating that got under my skin. Ironically, he tries so hard to appear macho (with the nickname, boxing, cliche macho rhetoric, etc.) that he fails to realize that real men don't beat up women. I wonder what he would have done if he "got his hands on her."

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Actually, it wasn't the hyped-up stereotype as much as the attempted wife-beating that got under my skin. Ironically, he tries so hard to appear macho (with the nickname, boxing, cliche macho rhetoric, etc.) that he fails to realize that real men don't beat up women. I wonder what he would have done if he "got his hands on her."
Yup, that's true, Rex.
But it's only just truer than this: real men don't beat up other beings, male or female, period.

(But sure, beating up women is worse.)

Read through his posts.
I think Boxingman is an okay dude.
He just got carried away describing an episode from a time when many guys get carried away ... his late teens.
He's still new and he's been a pretty good player on this board.
Let's cut him some slack.

Last edited:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After re-reading your post I get it now. Well FYI I already made it clear in my original post that my way of handling the situation wasn`t the most mature way of dealing with it and had it happened now I wouldn`t have gone quite as far, but I would still get furious at such a betrayal. I was 18 at the time with a hair trigger temper and already was very insecure about my size, and to top it off we hadn`t even had sex yet (I was also a virgin still) and had been seeing each other for about two months.

Then I found out she slept with this big football player from our HS who had a rep as a well hung dude at some house party and that she had slept with him a few times afterwards all this behind my back. It wasn`t until a mutual friend of ours told me about it a few weeks later that I found out, and when I did I went ballistic. I left this part of the story out but I went to her place to tell her we were thru and wouldn`t you know the fucking guy was there at her place and he actually had the nerve to start giving me lip and saying she needed a real man to satisfy her and told me to get the fuck out before he kicked my ass.

At that point I don`t remember what happened as I blacked out, I literally to this day do not remember what happened except from what my friends told me as I came with two of my pals. Apparently I shattered the guy`s jaw with the first blow I threw and knocked him out on the spot, then I jumped on top of him and started raining blows down on his face and its at this point that the ex-gf tried to stop me from beating him and I threw her off of me and started going towards her when my friends grabbed me from behind and dragged me back to the car.

I won`t finish the whole story as it is not important anymore but needless to say the guy asked for it by making that kind of a remark and you better believe he stayed well out of my way in school afterwards, her as well and eventually in time I moved on but to this day it still stings if I think about it, that was very hard thing to deal with for me as I was very insecure about my size and I was still a virgin to top it off and was hoping to finally lose it with that girl who I knew had been around.

So to find out that she gave up the pussy to this jock with a big dick and then having him talk to me like that when I went to break up with her was just too much, something inside of me snapped and I thank my lucky stars I went with some friends that day otherwise who knows how badly things could have ended up. If you and Ruby still think I was a jerk and think I deserved being treated like that then fine as I don`t give a flying fuck, but maybe next time you shouldn`t be so quick to jump to conclusions and make a comment like that before knowing the facts of a story.

Anyway, rant over.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Better watch out, Rubester. He'll "kick your ass".

Seriously what the hell is your problem? My username reflects my passion for the sport of boxing, which I credit with saving my life as I was headed nowhere good in life until I laced up a pair of gloves and took up the sport to help build up my self confidence which was very low due to being a tall lanky kid with severe insecuritys about his size and general appearance.

I also had a horrible childhood rife with physical, mental and emotional abuse early on and this really fucked me up for most of youth. Boxing was a way for me to let out my frustrations and to make me feel good about myself and gain a measure of confidence, nothing more. Seriously your being quite the asshole here, you don`t know fuck all about me yet are making these kinds of statements, what gives?

Look at my post history and I challenge you to find any one of my previous posts were I am tooting my own horn and trying to come accross as macho, go ahead. I know its not right to beat up on a woman and have never done so in my life, my father used to beat my mother and I up something awful so believe you me I know full well how disgusting it is to do such a thing.

Think what you will of me but the people who know me best will tell you that I am a very generous person who would give the shirt off his back for his friends and who is fiercely loyal. I do have my flaws like anyone else but I try hard to be a good role model to my stepson and to be a good man to my gf of 9 years whom I love dearly, so why don`t you kindly refrain from addressing me again unless you are willing to apologize for jumping the gun and trying to paint me as some kind of major league woman abuser and worse.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
so why don`t you kindly refrain from addressing me again unless you are willing to apologize for jumping the gun and trying to paint me as some kind of major league woman abuser and worse.

I should apologize for calling you a jerk because you claimed that you were going to beat your wife? Never@noway.com.

We ALL have our sob stories. I was abused as much, if not more, than you were and I don't go around pimp slappin' ma bitches.

(This is where you challenge me to a boxing match to show that your logic is better than mine.)

Last edited:

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I should apologize for calling you a jerk because you claimed that you were going to beat your wife? Never@noway.com.

We ALL have our sob stories. I was abused as badly, or worse, than you were and I don't go around pimp slappin' ma bitches.

(This is where you challenge me to a boxing match to show that your logic is correct.)

She wasn`t my wife, learn how to read properly. I have never hit a woman in my life and never will, I said I lost control in the heat of the moment and that is all there is to it. And just who the fuck are you to speak like you are so high and mighty anyway?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle here with you calling me a jerk, look at the way you are behaving in this thread calling me names and trying to make me out to be some wannabe macho tough guy woman beating asshole, if anyone here is acting like a jerk its definately you, not me.

You came on this thread and started slinging insults at me, and then when I go into more details about the story in question you keep it up, what a sad pathetic little man you are, really.

And I don`t need to challenge you to a boxing match to prove my logic is superior as there is nothing to prove here, I just shared a story and you saw fit to insult me for it. I think if anything that it is your behaviour so far in this thread that reflects poorly on you, not mine in the story I shared.

At least I am willing to admit that what I did and may have done would have been completely out of order, you on the other hand are totally unwilling to backtrack on your comments towards me and insist on still slandering me like some immature jackass, well so be it then.

I will take the high road now and not address you anymore, it is obvious that would be an exercise in futility anyway with you being so thick headed and all so have a nice day and stay out of my way. Oh and that pimp slapping my bitches comment really shows what an immature person you are, grow up already.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
She wasn`t my wife, learn how to read properly. I have never hit a woman in my life and never will, I said I lost control in the heat of the moment and that is all there is to it. And just who the fuck are you to speak like you are so high and mighty anyway?

Sorry. I guess it's OK to beat your girlfriend. Let's all hope you don't get married.

Have a good one.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW I kind of fell into this post by accident but I would have to say as a amateur psychologist ‘Boxingman’ after reading your several post you seem to be very much into the testosterone thing as if it proves something. As a former NCO in Recon in the Marines guys like you break very easy too emotional wouldn’t want you on my squad. As for your apparent need to boast how tough you are breaking someone’s jaw doesn’t prove this at all. You should meet force with force, match and move not escalate it to higher level or need.

In Recon we have a saying that you should adopt; ‘silent but deadly’. I don’t need to show or prove how tough I am nor should anyone else that is why the Old West died off.

As for the violent tendencies maybe you are trying to over compensate to make up with any inadequacies you have like a small dick.

Either way talk is cheap and it doesn’t matter if you’re bragging about sex or breaking someone’s face it raises the question of just how much is based in truth.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

WOW I kind of fell into this post by accident but I would have to say as a amateur psychologist ‘Boxingman’ after reading your several post you seem to be very much into the testosterone thing as if it proves something.

I am not trying to prove a goddamn thing to you or anyone else, I simply shared a story about my past that is all. After whats his name insulted me I went into more detail about the story to try and show that I am not some woman abusing sonofabitch as he claimed and only got more grief for it not just from him but from you now it seems.

As a former NCO in Recon in the Marines guys like you break very easy too emotional wouldn’t want you on my squad.

Um, you do realize I was EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD at the time, basically still just a kid and not the much more level headed and mature individual that I am today. Sure I was emotional at that age, but let me guess you mister tough guy marine was cool as ice at that age eh? please....

As for your apparent need to boast how tough you are breaking someone’s jaw doesn’t prove this at all. You should meet force with force, match and move not escalate it to higher level or need.

I wasn`t boasting about jack shit, I simply stated the facts that is all, I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else here. As far as escalating things I was only going there that day to break up with the ex, nothing more and then I was confronted by the very guy she was cheating on me with, what was I supposed to do let myself be completely and utterly emasculated?

Fuck that shit, I have my pride as a man and that cocky motherfucker deserved what he got, had he kept his mouth shut and stayed out of it nothing would have happened to him. As it stands he saw fit to try and punk me out in front of my friends and ex and he paid the price, simple.

In Recon we have a saying that you should adopt; ‘silent but deadly’. I don’t need to show or prove how tough I am nor should anyone else that is why the Old West died off.

No one knew I was a boxer back in HS, only my friends thats it. Its not like I strutted around like a peacock and told everyone within earshot that I`m the baddest sonofabitch in the school and I`ll take on anyone who challenges me, I knew what I was capable of and that was enough for me.

I was actually very shy and introverted throughout my teenage years and was most definately not the boastful type, not at all in any way, shape or form. So why do you speak as if you know what kind of person I was? I don`t pretend to know a goddamn thing about you, so how about you return the courtesy and don`t address me as if you knew what kind of person I am.

As for the violent tendencies maybe you are trying to over compensate to make up with any inadequacies you have like a small dick.

My violent tendencies were born from growing up in a violent household from my formative years onward. My father was a degenerate gambler and was physically and verbally abusive towards my mother and I, beatings were a regular occurence for both me and my mother for many years until she found the courage to leave him for good but by then the damage had already been done.

As for the small dick comment I actually did believe I was small for most of my life, being exposed to porn at 6 years of age and seeing what I saw on the screen when my father was watching porn with the bedroom door open affected me in ways that I will simply not go into detail in as its none of your or anyone else`s business, but needless to say I was aware of my sexuality at a very unhealthily young age and this affected me in negative ways throughout my childhood and teenage years.

I only realised I was above average sizewise after I came accross this site, but that story I will not bother repeating as I have shared it already in a previous post on another thread some time back. I am not the same person today that I was back then as I am older and wiser now and have learned a lot, mostly from the mistakes I have made but they have served me well and helped to make me the person I am today, and the people who know me best know that I am a good person and that is all that matters to me.

Either way talk is cheap and it doesn’t matter if you’re bragging about sex or breaking someone’s face it raises the question of just how much is based in truth.

Yes, talk is cheap indeed, especially yours as you just like the other poster who saw fit to insult me are taking cheap shots at me from behind a computer screen, bunch of keayboard warriors that you are. Everything I have said in this thread is the gods honest truth, wether you care to believe it or not makes not one iota of difference to me.

The fact that you think I was trying to brag just goes to show what an amateur psychologist you really are, and I emphasize the word AMATEUR. You two have serious reading comprehension problems too from the look of things, so why don`t you two kindly fuck off and leave me be and I will return the favour, adios.