Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of the pictures I take and post are taken with my phone's camera. It's got a touch screen and I usually take the pic then send it to my email. Never had a problem but I've always been aware of the fact that one accidental checked box and a picture of my wang could be going out to untold members of my family and friends.

Yesterday I was taking a few pics, holding the face of the phone away from me. After one pic I turned the phone to look at it and my heart leapt into my throat. Instead of the picture I'd just taken, the screen said "Sending". My hand had grazed the touch screen, sending the picture. I frantically started hitting the stop button trying to keep the picture from being sent but it was too late...it was done. I went to my most recent texts and saw that I'd most recently sent a text to a friend of mine from back in school. We're pretty good friends, but not at the "jokingly sending dick pictures to each other" level. If he got the picture it would create a situation so awkward I don't know if our friendship would recover.

I sat back, contemplating what my explanation would be when I got the inevitable "WTF?!" text or call. My phone chimed to let me know I'd received a text. Heart thumping I opened my phone to see what his response was....

I opened the message and read: "AT&T Locker Message: We have received your media..." Through some stroke of luck my hand had grazed the Online Locker instead of messages tab. After the adrenaline wore off and my hands stopped shaking I went back about my business, but for a good 5 minutes I'd had the most embarrassing experience of my adult life.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OOPS!!! Ugh...that is my worst nightmare lol.

I downloaded an app called ASTRO (have an Android, i assume something similar is available on iPhones) so i can partition my pic files. It involves some work to send them now...but prevents a "hey Ma'....check THIS out" situation.