Accidentally meeting someone familiar on cams

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Its always been a fear of mine that someone I know might see me on cams, but I would find it very interesting if I ever saw someone I know. Anyone here ever had that experience?
3 yrs. back I ended up with a rather unfortunate moment which we are all still dealing with (and always will). Since then I will not display any part of myself at an adult site. I'll discuss facts which are already known but no body parts.

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
3 yrs. back I ended up with a rather unfortunate moment which we are all still dealing with (and always will). Since then I will not display any part of myself at an adult site. I'll discuss facts which are already known but no body parts.

Okay, now I'm intrigued! :biggrin1:

I remember that old horrible tale of a guy sucking dick at a glory hole and being so turned on he had to meet the guy...
Can you see where this is going?

Yep, turned out to be his dad. :eek:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay, now I'm intrigued! :biggrin1:

I remember that old horrible tale of a guy sucking dick at a glory hole and being so turned on he had to meet the guy...
Can you see where this is going?

Yep, turned out to be his dad. :eek:
Rest assured it wasn't my dad & it wasn't incestuous, we aren't related by blood, just marriage (all parties involved are aware that this happened but I won't divulge details).

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its always been a fear of mine that someone I know might see me on cams, but I would find it very interesting if I ever saw someone I know. Anyone here ever had that experience?

I read a supposedly true-life story somewhere--was it here?--about a guy who was cruising in a bar and tried to pick up an older man who turned out to be someone who'd been either a teacher or coach of his in the distant past (when he'd been a boy).

I'm sure those things happen.

NCbear (who once "met" a student health services doctor in a restroom on campus :redface:)

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rest assured it wasn't my dad & it wasn't incestuous, we aren't related by blood, just marriage (all parties involved are aware that this happened but I won't divulge details).

So...some kind of infidelity was discovered?

jizzhungry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed We request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I read a supposedly true-life story about a guy who was cruising in a bar and tried to pick up an older man who turned out to be someone who'd been either a teacher or coach of his in the distant past.

An older man picked me up in a bar a few years ago. Turned out he'd been the drama coach when I was a high school thespian. One of those, "you look familiar, but I don't know from where" things. Went back to his place, and he was a superb cocksucker and bottom.

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Id rather watch someone I know its exciting but I can keep a secret unless its someone shocking ill tell my cousin. I cant get on public cam too many people know me/think they know me already....

BuffaloMedic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A close friend of mine got pulled over for speeding. The town police officer was polite and gave him a warning.

That night, he found the police officer naked on Cam4.

The next day the police station was filled with home made baked goods from my friend.

They carried on a "FWB" relationship for a couple years.

blommt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once sucked off a cute (and rather hung) guy in a gay cruising area. A week later he turned out to be a new co-worker at my company. When meeting him he mentioned I looked familiar. And added ' i never forget a face' and winked. Too bad he never pulled out his nice dick at work after that ;-)

JackpotXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I've been recognized broadcasting publicly on cam; someone called me by my real name, not my screen name. It was disconcerting. I logged off. But in retrospect it could only have been a fellow dirty cam wanker like me...so who cares.

mineisbig37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back in my adult bookstore days I was in a booth with a guy. I sucked him off. About 2 weeks later I walk on to the sales floor to meet our new employee. You guessed it... it was him. To this day (20 years ago) I don't know if he knew it was me. :smile:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I've been recognized broadcasting publicly on cam; someone called me by my real name, not my screen name. It was disconcerting. I logged off. But in retrospect it could only have been a fellow dirty cam wanker like me...so who cares.

Beautiful pics Jackpot. You are one hot and handsome dude!