Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i play indoor soccer a couple days a week. I am a defender... a while back, i accidentally grabbed my opponents dick... we were jockeying for the ball, side by side. I reached to do a shirt/shorts pull to slow him down, the kid was younger and faster. He turned a bit as i did that, I ended up grabbing onto his small cock. I felt it for like a second lol, and i let go asap, realizing what i had done, but continued, and took the ball away from the player. It was kinda funny cus he was about to yell as i released and he held in his yell LOL. We gave each other a look, like WTF... but it was not on purpose, we just continued playing.

Second time, it was a similar play, a different guy and different team. Same situation, only this guy is hung, and older. This guy didn't even flinch or anything, we kinda just laughed it off and continued playing. I've played for about 20+ years, and its only happened like 1 other time, total of about 3 times, that i remember

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think I've ever accidentally touched someone, at least not that I've noticed. But I did have a female manager who I was really close friends with touch me, I think accidentally. We were standing and talking near my office door. I don't know why but she took a step towards me and with the potion of her hand she just kind of poked me with a few fingers right on my penis. I was surprised and jumped back. Neither of us said anything or acknowledged it in any way.

We were about as close friends as a man and woman can be without being sexual, and she was a lesbian and married to another woman, but I couldn't really shake the idea that maybe she wanted to test the waters and I was a safe guy to try it with. It was probably just an accident, but that thought is sometimes in the back of my head.

I think all of penis touches in my life have been intentional, even if there was an effort to make it seem accidental.

atlas23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sort of backward but my new barber seems to be more than comfortable to contrantly brush his penis against my elbow. It doesn’t seem to bother him or that he’s doing it for pleasure persay just seems to be the way he does it. Doesn’t seem like he’s gay ir anything and hardly speaks (which I like) just signs along to the radio lol. Maybe it just he’s at the right height I dunno?
My barber was the same. I thought it was an accident all the time but then my friend told me once the same barber asked him out :eek:

I don't think I've ever accidentally touched someone, at least not that I've noticed. But I did have a female manager who I was really close friends with touch me, I think accidentally. We were standing and talking near my office door. I don't know why but she took a step towards me and with the potion of her hand she just kind of poked me with a few fingers right on my penis. I was surprised and jumped back. Neither of us said anything or acknowledged it in any way.

We were about as close friends as a man and woman can be without being sexual, and she was a lesbian and married to another woman, but I couldn't really shake the idea that maybe she wanted to test the waters and I was a safe guy to try it with. It was probably just an accident, but that thought is sometimes in the back of my head.

I think all of penis touches in my life have been intentional, even if there was an effort to make it seem accidental.
I don’t really see how taking a step forward to poke your penis could be accidental. Achin' for yer bacon :p

On another occasion with the same barber it seemed to me that he was hard. I felt a firmer pressure from his knob, it didn't feel soft, and it kept nudging my arm. The barber shop had a few other people in it, and gradually the pressure got softer so it seemed to me he was soft again. When customers had left and the other barber or two had either gone to the lunch or the back room,so that we were temporarily alone, he wouldn't do it, he would only do that when other people were there. Then I would really get the feeling of that dick against the back of my hand, or his thigh very hard against my hand.
My Barber does the same thing too! He wouldn't press against me when we're alone. Only when there were others. And he must be hard cause no dick is that firm all the time.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
during the Extended Black Friday Sales. I was on an extremely crowded E train here in NYC. I had been lucky to get an aisle seat. There was a hot looking guy in his mid 20's or so with a big shoulder bag and a large Macy's bag in each hand. He put one bag onto the floor but had to keep moving it because of the crowd. So he finally ended up holding both bags...and that left him no hands available to grab a strap or the seat handle. He ended up leaning against the side of the seat to keep his balance...

silvertriumph2 you should have offered to hold one of his bags for him or even better have him sit on your lap. j/k:D

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While showing a female employee computer task. I demonstrated the task task while she watched. Then when it was her turn to demonstrate that she could perform the task, I backed up and gave her room. She stepped towards me, turns and she pushes her bottom into my crotch before moving towards the computer. No doubt it was intentional. I was in shock and did not acknowledge what had just happened. As soon as she completed the task, I went back to my office. In the future, I will definitely give her a wider berth.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do it to a guy at my workplace. But I made it look unintentional. He never seemed to react to it. He once told me he had a big dick. The urinals in the bathroom had dividers between them. One time we were taking a pee at the same time, standing at urinals next to each other. He happened to have his face turned away from me. I decided to take a quick look over the divider. Of course his dick was soft, but I could see he would probably have a big dick when he gets an erection. The amazing thing I noticed was his sulculos (sp?) was very deep. I have never seen one that deep before.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to do it to a guy at my workplace. But I made it look unintentional. He never seemed to react to it. He once told me he had a big dick. The urinals in the bathroom had dividers between them. One time we were taking a pee at the same time, standing at urinals next to each other. He happened to have his face turned away from me. I decided to take a quick look over the divider. Of course his dick was soft, but I could see he would probably have a big dick when he gets an erection. The amazing thing I noticed was his sulculos (sp?) was very deep. I have never seen one that deep before.

so after that you found ways to "accidentally" brush up against it? How did he react?

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

OnlyChild

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On purpose?? With my guy friends (the ones I’m really friends with), very normal, especially when drunk, making fools out of each other.

Or sometimes when one of us would wear shorts or somethin that will make a huge bulge or his crotch funny, most of his would touch it. Hahah

There had been a time I’m tryinhg to get my buddy’s attention at the bar. We’re hitting up some girl. He’s not paying attention, so i grab him by his balls, so he’d know. Defo it hurts. Hahaha As soon as the girl left a bit, he grabbed my balls too, as payback. Fuck! Hahaa.

Thats the way it has always been. No homo. Hahah

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Possibly the first time I did this was in the late 60's. I used to go to this popular club that usually had a local rock band playing. This club would often on Friday night get packed tight with young people. It would often be difficult to maneuver through the crowd. There was this guy who was knock out handsome, I mean movie star handsome. I can't remember his being with a girl the many times I saw him there. One time he was in front of me and the place was packed like sardines. I reached around and felt his junk. He didn't even seem to get startled. No reaction at all. I later learned he died of a drug overdose. I guess it was him because I never saw him again. I would have liked to have been a friend of his. I can still see his handsome face after all these years. What a pity to lose his life because of drugs.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a funny youtube video of a cop frisking a black guy. You can tell the cop is not entirely comfortable feeling around the guys groin area but he needs to make sure he has no weapons. He grabs the guy's dick, thinking it might be an object the guy is trying to conceal and asks him "what's this?" The man answers "that's my penis". The mortified cop responds, "Ah, yeah, that is your penis..."
I don't see how a cop can think it would be anything else but a dick. It wasn't hard like a club made of steel. It was soft like flesh. So what else could it be?

VrhB90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the metro here in Barcelona yesterday afternoon with my partner and a friend. There was a guy totally staring at my dick in my yellow shorts. The door opened and a bunch of people pushed their way in. I was right next to the guy. He casually dropped his hand right next to my dick. Then as the metro took off, he pressed against me. I didn't move. And either did he. He was rubbing the back of his hand across my dick as the train made its way to the next station. What was hot is this older woman was watching the whole thing. She figured out what he was doing. Not sure if he saw her staring.

We go to the next station and he turns slightly and presses his ass against my dick. I am now definitely semi hard. Then he turns back around and literally grabs a fist full of my cock and squeezes it. Holds it there for a couple of long seconds and then lets go. The woman is still watching the whole thing. I didn't say anything or do anything. The next stop, the doors opened, he went to the right and I went to the left. He never looked back. My partner and friend joined me. I didn't tell them what happened. Should I show you what I look like in my yellow shorts?

Yes Please!!