Accidentally on purpose penis touch

D

deleted15426371

I have never touched a penis on purpose, without consent. It has, however, happened to me on some occasions. The most memorable time was with my physiotherapist, when he massaged my back. Since I was staring at the ground, I didn't know where he was, and as I moved my arm, I touched his bulge. He backed up a bit. I was very embarrassed but it was completely accidental.

On the other hand, I've had my bulge hit before. On purpose or accidentally, hard to say. It happens to me on public transport when it's crowded, and especially when I'm wearing sweatpants. Because of my size, the bulge is inevitable and anyway, I do nothing to hide it. But being quite tall (about 6′1), my bulge is easily within reach. A woman in her 30s had her elbow rubbing systematically against my cock and it was even worse when the bus made turns. The bus was so packed that I couldn't even turn the other way... and anyway, if it wasn't her, it was someone else.

It would be hypocritical to say that I didn't like it.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work in London and on a regular route to the office, there was a fit guy I’d noticed with a nice bulge in his suit trousers , as we shuffled along and the tube (underground) filled with more people the guy was behind me, once or twice with the movement of the train his bulge bumped my ass, as more people got on I was pushed a bit closer to him so that I was regularly feeling his cock against my ass. I was getting turned on by it now, so took a change an pushed back at the next touch, which he returned to pressure. His cock was getting harder and hotter I could feel through my suit trousers, we had about 5 or 6 minutes of this ass again hard cock travelling. I had to get off the the next stop for my main line train, he did as well, we both walked as it turned out the same train so started chatting about how hot that was. the journey back to Southampton was a very interesting one, he was there until Winchester. We did visit the toilet together where we sucked each other off.

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
Another guy and I were cashiering at a trendy clothing store. He went to grab the tool to remove the security tag from the garment but grabbed my tool instead. I'm talking a full handed grab, balls and all, with a long line of customers in front of us! He was very much straight and very much embarrassed. Needless to say I found it hilarious and also arousing...
Did the customers see or was it behind a desk?

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
In my first year of university, on certain days of the week I would see the same guy on the bus to campus. He was tan with dark hair. A perfect quaff haircut. He was absolutely beautiful. He was muscular but not toned. I stared at him all the time.

One day there were no seats on the bus. He was standing. I went to stand next to him. We were quite close throughout the trip. When he got to his stop, I was standing behind him and the most unexpected thing happened. He bent down to pick up his backpack and his ass brushed against my cock for a few seconds. I couldn't believe it. It was so fucking hot.

I stopped seeing him on the bus after that semester. I guess our schedules never aligned ever again.

But one day a year or two later, I was at the campus gym. They still had open showers, the kind you all stand around together. Old school. I never used them myself because I was worried about seeing someone from class. But you had to walk past the showers to get to the toilets. So I would always take a peak while walking by. It was easy when walking to the toilets because you just had to side glance. But walking back you had to actually look behind you, which is too obvious.

One day I saw him showering. His body was very normal. But still muscular. Which I found so hot. I tried to time seeing him walk back from the showers to the locker room. I washed my hands and waited for the shower to stop running. I then went to the area right by the shower exit but on the other side. I bent down and pretended to do something. I forget what. But I looked up and he was walking out. No towel on. He made eye contact with me and then proceeded to leave with his towel around his neck. Fully naked still. I watched his huge ass bounce as he walked to his locker. The ass I had the luck of rubbing my dick against.

I never saw the guy ever again.

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1644759927253.png

25 years wearing a suit and tie to the office before business-casual and the regular experience of having a suit tailored led to some great fantasies. But it was almost all fantasy - over the years, I found that the tailors I encountered kept it professional.
There was one I saw often. He worked for a store nearby and would call when they got something in I might like, which I appreciated since I wore a hard to find size - 41R American.
Young clean cut super-polite young man about my age, fit, glasses, fine features.
I was trying on something I was picking up and he was checking the fit. He had a younger colleague there watching and I sensed he was being especially fastidious for his benefit.
He was rapidly running his hands over everything, investigating every unwanted wrinkle, as usual. Lifting the shoulders so they fell perfectly in place, etc.
I always loved the attention even though I knew his concentration was all on the suit.
He got to the trousers and straightened out the pleats, which we wore at the time. My cock was soft but my bulge was very visible. He straightened the pleats again twice, and my bulge stubbornly remained.
He then, with the palm of his hand, PUSHED my crotch and held it in position for a split second to see if he could flatten the front the way he wanted.
When he removed his hand it sprang back out, of course.
He shrugged and checked the cuffs and then he was done.
Nothing was said about it.

RUS B

Worshipped Member
Media
It was so crowded there was even a bit of line to get on and everyone was pretty much pushed up against each other, felt a hand brush the big bulge a few times, didn’t try to clench abs to pull away in fact thrust hips a bit forward into the eager hand accidentally brushing the growing bulge on the crowded line to board, approaching the seats the hand keep bumping into the now hard bulge even more. By not even trying to pull away from this happy accident the hard cock instinctually knew a reward might be coming(/cummin‘) so once seated for being gentleman about the crowded transit situation that started this both guys were about to give fully in to their natural masculine urges and both get what they really wanted and needed as males, (here’s what happened next):

Trhwa194

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A straight co-worker used to rub his crotch against my ass whenever he had to walk behind me as a joke. He also 'playfully' grabbed my crotch in several occasions. He didn't know I was gay and that it turned me on. One time he rubbed his crotch on my ass while grabbing my hips which made me instantly semi-hard. A minute later he grabs my crotch feeling my semi and says "holy shit that was a handful".

I have jerked off to those memories many times.

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
A straight co-worker used to rub his crotch against my ass whenever he had to walk behind me as a joke. He also 'playfully' grabbed my crotch in several occasions. He didn't know I was gay and that it turned me on. One time he rubbed his crotch on my ass while grabbing my hips which made me instantly semi-hard. A minute later he grabs my crotch feeling my semi and says "holy shit that was a handful".

I have jerked off to those memories many times
Your co-worker is gayer than you.

cnith

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love taking the plane when there is a cute steward because, sitting down, I'm at the right level to check their bulge out. But one time it got even better when I was accidentally face-touched with a bulge. That cute steward needed to shift some luggage just above me (I was sitting on the corridor side) and with his hips movement just literally bumped his bulge onto my face, and kind of repeated the movement several times. I find it hard to believe he didn't notice where he was putting his bulge on lol