Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a must see, so freaking HOTAF! (Something similar happened to me when I was seated next to a stranger on a airplane flight and he kept ‘accidentally’ touching me and well…eventually we got so horned up the touches stopped being ‘accidental’ and be just full on went for it!:
Oh wow.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time a friend and I were at a hockey game. During intermission we both had to pee because we had been drinking beer. The bathroom was crowded and long line were at the urinals. He taped my shoulder and said he found an empty stall and asked if I wanted to join him in the stall. I said sure I would. So we both shared the stall together. He had a nice looking circumcised dick. I never expected to see his dick that evening. He was a good looking young man too.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One time a friend and I were at a hockey game. During intermission we both had to pee because we had been drinking beer. The bathroom was crowded and long line were at the urinals. He taped my shoulder and said he found an empty stall and asked if I wanted to join him in the stall. I said sure I would. So we both shared the stall together. He had a nice looking circumcised dick. I never expected to see his dick that evening. He was a good looking young man too.
Did you accidentally touch it on pourpose?

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just got back from seeing an oral surgeon, after being referred by my dentist for a root canal. This surgeon looked familiar and I realized I had seen him in a gym that my buddy took me for a trial session, I distinctly remember this buff guy in light blue tights doing squats at the time. Later in the locker room, I found him slipping on a pair of tiny, silky black boxers as he was dressing.

Obviously he didn't know me from that brief sight, but here he was, a cute 30 something professional in light blue scrubs bending over me, as he explored my mouth. If you've never had a root canal, lucky you, but it was pretty brutal, especially when they deaden the nerve. Anyway, he's leaning into my right arm while trying to drill the tooth when he really hit the spot. I immediately moved my right arm and solidly gripped his thigh in reaction. He stopped and patted my hand to reassure me, but made no attempt to remove it. As he continued, I shifted my arm so that my elbow ended up next to his crotch. A couple of times he actually pressed against my elbow, and I could feel a solid mass. During this time, his dental assistant was busy doing the equipment prep and removal, so she really couldn't have noticed this interaction. After an hour, he finally finished the procedure, and rubbed my shoulder to let me know everything was good.

Normally, with such intimate stranger contact, I would have been stiff as a rod in my shorts, but could only manage a semi as a result of the trama. He just grinned and as he was leaving, brushing his crotch as if readjusting. Probably would have another opportunity to see him again, unless the tooth acts up (don't need that!)

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
Just got back from seeing an oral surgeon, after being referred by my dentist for a root canal. This surgeon looked familiar and I realized I had seen him in a gym that my buddy took me for a trial session, I distinctly remember this buff guy in light blue tights doing squats at the time. Later in the locker room, I found him slipping on a pair of tiny, silky black boxers as he was dressing.

Obviously he didn't know me from that brief sight, but here he was, a cute 30 something professional in light blue scrubs bending over me, as he explored my mouth. If you've never had a root canal, lucky you, but it was pretty brutal, especially when they deaden the nerve. Anyway, he's leaning into my right arm while trying to drill the tooth when he really hit the spot. I immediately moved my right arm and solidly gripped his thigh in reaction. He stopped and patted my hand to reassure me, but made no attempt to remove it. As he continued, I shifted my arm so that my elbow ended up next to his crotch. A couple of times he actually pressed against my elbow, and I could feel a solid mass. During this time, his dental assistant was busy doing the equipment prep and removal, so she really couldn't have noticed this interaction. After an hour, he finally finished the procedure, and rubbed my shoulder to let me know everything was good.

Normally, with such intimate stranger contact, I would have been stiff as a rod in my shorts, but could only manage a semi as a result of the trama. He just grinned and as he was leaving, brushing his crotch as if readjusting. Probably would have another opportunity to see him again, unless the tooth acts up (don't need that!)
This can't be real. That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever read.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Hooking up would be the furthest thing from my mind. I'd want to be knocked out.

sambeesley

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I sort of love the feeling of a handsome male dentist sticking their nitrile gloved fingers in my mouth!

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in college, I had a lot of friends in Biology. It wasn't my own major, per se, but that's just the way my schedule seemed to align (around theirs).

And let me just say: the Biology people were always the most sympathetic. I guess you really have to be--being around blood and guts all of the time and presumably going into a medical profession of some sort--but they were honestly a really cool bunch and would invite me always to their parties--even when I clearly had no cool of my own!

I still don't! :)

One time, they took me to a dance club somewhere in lower Manhattan. And it was fun, though I have to admit: I was holding up the wall most of the time. It was just too many drunk people flailing in the same square foot of space, in my opinion. Lots of random elbows, fists, and knees--ooch! Very "Night at the Roxbury."

After a while, two of my female friends from our group must have noticed this and felt bad for me. They of course had also been drinking. But anyhow, for whatever reason: they each took a quick turn at rubbing their asses down my lap--completely catching me off guard! Both times!

Truthfully, I didn't even react. My instinct (which has mostly served me well) made me not. Frankly, I didn't want to be a bad guy, if by misinterpreting anything; particularly in light of their imbibement.

So I left! I was quite sober (one might even say: robotically so).

Driving home--me alone with my thoughts finally and not being overly stimulated by excessive noise, kicks, and punches--I was just processing. And indeed: I couldn't help but wonder about (possibly) the missed opportunity. In fact, one of these friends in particular was definitely my type physically. (She had a really nice ass.)

It just wasn't my ideal of an intimate encounter--which in my heart of hearts I would truly want it to be!

Literally, intimate; as in: 1-to-1 and not entertaining anyone except her.

The other half of me feels really bad--even now--for not having offered any positive reaction at all. I didn't even breathe, honestly; so I don't think either of my friends felt any sudden stirring down below, in spite of their generosity.

It would have been nice though. The whole ride home was another story entirely.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I had a lot of friends in Biology. It wasn't my own major, per se, but that's just the way my schedule seemed to align (around theirs).

And let me just say: the Biology people were always the most sympathetic. I guess you really have to be--being around blood and guts all of the time and presumably going into a medical profession of some sort--but they were honestly a really cool bunch and would invite me always to their parties--even when I clearly had no cool of my own!

I still don't! :)

One time, they took me to a dance club somewhere in lower Manhattan. And it was fun, though I have to admit: I was holding up the wall most of the time. It was just too many drunk people flailing in the same square foot of space, in my opinion. Lots of random elbows, fists, and knees--ooch! Very "Night at the Roxbury."

After a while, two of my female friends from our group must have noticed this and felt bad for me. They of course had also been drinking. But anyhow, for whatever reason: they each took a quick turn at rubbing their asses down my lap--completely catching me off guard! Both times!

Truthfully, I didn't even react. My instinct (which has mostly served me well) made me not. Frankly, I didn't want to be a bad guy, if by misinterpreting anything; particularly in light of their imbibement.

So I left! I was quite sober (one might even say: robotically so).

Driving home--me alone with my thoughts finally and not being overly stimulated by excessive noise, kicks, and punches--I was just processing. And indeed: I couldn't help but wonder about (possibly) the missed opportunity. In fact, one of these friends in particular was definitely my type physically. (She had a really nice ass.)

It just wasn't my ideal of an intimate encounter--which in my heart of hearts I would truly want it to be!

Literally, intimate; as in: 1-to-1 and not entertaining anyone except her.

The other half of me feels really bad--even now--for not having offered any positive reaction at all. I didn't even breathe, honestly; so I don't think either of my friends felt any sudden stirring down below, in spite of their generosity.

It would have been nice though. The whole ride home was another story entirely.
So please tell us THAT story--?

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So please tell us THAT story--?
It's kind of anti-climactic, to be honest. Possibly more funny that interesting maybe?

Basically, I drove home with a raging erection caused by thinking about my friend--without the diversions.

But then the car broke down! At 3 am in the morning!

I got stuck at a gas station on the Garden State Parkway southbound. And back in the those days: even if you had AAA you were still obligated to employ the work of one lousy company designated by the State to tow cars on/off the Parkway.

Which is a monopoly, of course, and serious corruption.

Fuck you, New Jersey. Fuck you even now, twenty or so years after the fact.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's kind of anti-climactic, to be honest. Possibly more funny that interesting maybe?

Basically, I drove home with a raging erection caused by thinking about my friend--without the diversions.

I got stuck at a gas station on the Garden State Parkway southbound. And back in the those days: even if you had AAA you were still obligated to employ the work of one lousy company designated by the State to tow cars on/off the Parkway.

FUCK YOU NEW JERSEY!! haha

redredd22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

So sorry to hear that! What was wrong with your car?

derf3

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So sorry to hear that! What was wrong with your car?
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Well, if my memory is correct: at least one of the cylinders suddenly lost compression. I think it was a failed piston ring. That at least is what the mechanic who sold it to us said. Anyhow, it really couldn't move under its own power. I was about 1/2-way home.

Reactions: Fishsqueezee69