Accidentally on purpose penis touch

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not incel mentality to observe that entitled people often lose their minds at the slightest inconvenience. And genetically gifted people are frequently also entitled because people tend to cater to them. That's been proven in scientific studies, it's not my opinion.
Entitled "Pakistani"? #notbrit

whysoho90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well before 4-5 years i was at vacation at friends house at chalkidiki greece. generally the place has a kiosk and so much green place to sit and sea.so we talk a little and saw each other. also we knew he play football but not at famous club. anyway the story is simple. he arranged at home with his friends (only boys) and we (boys and girls) arranged near at the sea but we take something from them for our fun. when we take over our fun we have to return this thing. some guys clean the place,other guys take the stuff from music and randomly me and another one select from return this thing. we knock the door and the door will open. we didnt expect he opened the door naked without even asking whos knocking the door. anyway we said we are here to return these things. he let us come in and let the things inside. well...all naked there chilling,talking and do hookah.just this,we left the things and we left. it was unpredictable but nice gift. this guy now play professional football at famous clubs at Greece, recently PAOK AND PANSERAIKOS.
who is he ?

Eqx1987

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure this belongs here, since someone else did it to me, but this thread brought back a memory I’d forgotten for years:

The summer before college, I became good friends with a super cute, tall guy through some mutual friends. We were all hanging out on the last weekend before leaving for school, playing a game at a dinner table, just talking and having a few drinks, very chill. He was seated on a long bench at the table, and I was standing right behind him, leaning on a post. We were all taking so he knew it was me right behind him. At some point, he leaned his head back to rest on me. This was totally unexpected, as we’d never had that kind of intimacy before. I didn’t know at first if he realized it, but he was leaning his head right on my dick, and it was summer so I just wearing basketball shorts. I didn’t move, just letting him rest his head on my dick for a while, but then he started rocking his head side to side, very gently. That’s when I realized he probably knew exactly what his head was resting on. My dick started to chub a little, but I controlled myself from getting too hard. He just sat back, casually rocking his head over my plump dick. This lasted for a long while, probably 10 minutes or so. Nothing came of it and we all left town after that. I didn’t see him again till the following summer, but which time he’d gained like 30 pounds of muscle. I wanted him so bad but we never mentioned it.

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was at a nightclub bar waiting to be served , it was very busy, 3 deep and pushing forward as they do, jostling for attention. I was between 2 bar stools when I was pressed forward by someone And my balls ended up on the knee of a guy sitting on one of the stools , I was mortified and turned to apologise but he just smiled and said " My Pleasure " !!! next thing he leaned on the bar with his right elbow, thus covering up the fact that he was cupping and squeezing my balls. I ordered a beer and asked him if he wanted one , he said yes and suggested we move somewhere quieter ;) ..... we did :)

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a nightclub bar waiting to be served , it was very busy, 3 deep and pushing forward as they do, jostling for attention. I was between 2 bar stools when I was pressed forward by someone And my balls ended up on the knee of a guy sitting on one of the stools , I was mortified and turned to apologise but he just smiled and said " My Pleasure " !!! next thing he leaned on the bar with his right elbow, thus covering up the fact that he was cupping and squeezing my balls. I ordered a beer and asked him if he wanted one , he said yes and suggested we move somewhere quieter ;) ..... we did :)
jeez was it a gay bar? otherwise pretty, um, ballsy (see what I did there?)

Reactions: yourememberme565

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeez was it a gay bar? otherwise pretty, um, ballsy (see what I did there?)
It was more a " anything goes " bar as it turned out ha ha ha well the " Quieter place " was a little open cubicle where you were visible so you could be seen but nobody would disturb you ;)

Reactions: yourememberme565

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you for the likes gentlemen ;)

Reactions: RJ5on1

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Another tale in the accidental on purpose genre was in the sauna . I had used the sauna every time I trained in my local gym and one day ( I used to have it to myself as I trained mid morning ) there was a guy in there . He nodded a greeting without speaking. I had my towel round my waist, though I always go naked once in , he was still wearing shorts, which I think is poor etiquette , so watching his face , I breathed in, allowing my towel to drop to the floor . His eyes never left my cock even as it began to swell . I picked up my towel and lay it on the bench and then walked over to the water butt and bent over , legs slightly parted to fill the water scoop to throw it on the coals . I think it was steamy enough for the poor guy , he went for a cold shower . But he came straight back in ;) minus shorts :)

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another tale in the accidental on purpose genre was in the sauna . I had used the sauna every time I trained in my local gym and one day ( I used to have it to myself as I trained mid morning ) there was a guy in there . He nodded a greeting without speaking. I had my towel round my waist, though I always go naked once in , he was still wearing shorts, which I think is poor etiquette , so watching his face , I breathed in, allowing my towel to drop to the floor . His eyes never left my cock even as it began to swell . I picked up my towel and lay it on the bench and then walked over to the water butt and bent over , legs slightly parted to fill the water scoop to throw it on the coals . I think it was steamy enough for the poor guy , he went for a cold shower . But he came straight back in ;) minus shorts :)
Where/when was the "accidentally on purpose penis touch"?

Reactions: LilBigWang

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In part 2 ;) I was interrupted by a visitor ;)
When he came back in I had really stepped up the steam and moved to the 3rd tier ( hottest ) and he was not used to it . He stood it for a few mins and then politely asked if he could lower the temp to which of course I said yes feel free . the quickest temp control was a vent in the top corner of the cabin above my head meaning he had to reach up whilst leaning over my face . As he opened the vent I could see that the close proximity of his cock to my face was getting to him as it swelled very quickly and as he straightened it was 2 inches from my face so without hesitation I sat up and ACCIDENTALLY brushed his glans with my lips and apologised with a knowing smile ......... we're still occasional sauna friends ;)

NakedBuddy

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reverse happened to me a few times with the same guy. He was in the process of splitting up with his significant other (a friend of mine), so I invited him to go out for drinks. After a few, we both were feeling pretty relaxed. The bar was loud, so it was difficult to carry on our conversation. When he leaned over to tell me something I could feel his crotch against my hand. I shrugged it off as him being a bit drunk and not paying attention to what he was doing. The following weekend, we went out again for drinks, and the same thing happened, except it felt more intentional, and it happened multiple times during the evening. Again, a week later, the same thing. I realized (slowly, obviously!) that he was pressing his cock up against me intentionally. The guy was very well hung (I had seen him in the showers at the gym). While I would have loved to have taken him to a quieter place for a little j/o fun, it would have been a bit awkward given that he was splitting up from a close friend of mine, so I just ignored his overtures.

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The reverse happened to me a few times with the same guy. He was in the process of splitting up with his significant other (a friend of mine), so I invited him to go out for drinks. After a few, we both were feeling pretty relaxed. The bar was loud, so it was difficult to carry on our conversation. When he leaned over to tell me something I could feel his crotch against my hand. I shrugged it off as him being a bit drunk and not paying attention to what he was doing. The following weekend, we went out again for drinks, and the same thing happened, except it felt more intentional, and it happened multiple times during the evening. Again, a week later, the same thing. I realized (slowly, obviously!) that he was pressing his cock up against me intentionally. The guy was very well hung (I had seen him in the showers at the gym). While I would have loved to have taken him to a quieter place for a little j/o fun, it would have been a bit awkward given that he was splitting up from a close friend of mine, so I just ignored his overtures.
Never look a gift horse in the mouth ;)

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
This is really strange but I had a thing for mother-in-law as I wrote in several stories. The first time I think was when she was widowed too young and came to stay with us. We went to a large local amusement park in OH. One of the boat rides for two people, she sat in front of me unseparated. There are no seatbelts so you jostle front and back into each other. Anyway that close contact plus holding her waist got me rock hard. She was pushed tight on it and made no attempt to avoid. In fact I sensed a subtle grind movement. We did thet ride a few times while my wife was waiting on the side….

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
oh my haircut visits to the barbershop.
Had a nice barber for years hot redhead with cute little freckles on his face and stood about a5ft 5 inches tall and had the nicest bubble butt ..

I couldn’t put my hand out where can touch him.. but I’d put where my elbows would get to rub against him as he Moved from side to side …

cohple times it seemed to feel thicker there in his pants as he stood there against my elbow cutting my hair moving a little back and forth like maybe he had finally figured out why my elbows were put where they were at

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is really strange but I had a thing for mother-in-law as I wrote in several stories. The first time I think was when she was widowed too young and came to stay with us. We went to a large local amusement park in OH. One of the boat rides for two people, she sat in front of me unseparated. There are no seatbelts so you jostle front and back into each other. Anyway that close contact plus holding her waist got me rock hard. She was pushed tight on it and made no attempt to avoid. In fact I sensed a subtle grind movement. We did thet ride a few times while my wife was waiting on the side….
Far too short ;) we are all wondering where it went and what you got from the 1st encounter ;)