Accidentally on purpose penis touch

I went to a holloween haunted barn and it was pitch dark in one room and I was feeling my way around and there was a worker tehre prob in his early 20's dressed in all black and turns out my hand was on his dick and balls,felt really nice,he said watch where you are putting your hand man lol. priceless,nice package.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend in high school picked my tie up by the end to admire it. The thing is, I was sitting down so the back of his hand brushed my crotch.

He was (I'm sure) straight and kept apologizing so much I became amused and said "Don't worry, I didn't think you did it on purpose."

Cute guy. CUUUTE guy. Just a little lighter-skinned than Will Smith, ears shaped like an elf's, and the beginnings of a moustache and goatee. Tall. Played basketball.

Never in my wildest dreams expected him to not only admire my tie but also lift it off my lap.

:eek::rolleyes:

NCbear (who wonders whether the guy ever thinks of that moment)

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It happened to me in the barber's chair. My hand was under the sheet and on the arm rest. The barber would push his cock up against it occasionally as he cut my hair. I didn't complain nor did I move my hand. We exchanged looks. Next time I went to his shop shortly before closing. He finished the last customer, and before starting on me he pulled the shade on the door down early and locked the door. During the haircut, he again did his thing. Afterward we went into the back room and pulled our cocks out. It was exciting.

Attachments

helloworld123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had such occasions many times back in high school..
- A friend was standing right next to my desk and kept hitting his crotch to the desk as he talked and discussed and in between sometime I put my hand so a few fingers could touch him crotch. He noticed it, continued a few more times before stopping.

- I've stood in queues in school and the guy behind has come close enough so my locked hands to my back have brushed cocks quite a few times.

Biboiaz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Earlier yrs too many to recall!! What stopped it is, I def remember whn one of my buddies stated "dude u just grabbed my dick, tht wasnt an accident, you had the whole thing in ur hand"...we were good after tht, but it certainly stopped my "accidental" dick grabs!

sjt910

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened once in work. Female coworker noticed the jingle of the keyring keys that I had attached to a belt loop on a pair of jeans - close to my bulge. In a group of people, she had pointed out the jingle of the keys, and some other coworkers immediately noticed/stated how awkward the situation was.

A few weeks later, I was lounging in a chair in the office, and she came by and "accidentally" spilled coffee or something over my jeans, and the follow-through of her hand went straight to my crotch. She was attractive, but I never pursued anything with her as she was engaged (and a coworker).

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never done it. the gal that used to cut my hair (back when I had hair, long hair a that) grazed my cock with her hand and her leg a few times. she knew it too. she giggled.

last summer, I was introduced to this younger gal. she was drunk. she wanted a kiss, so as I stepped closer to just give her a peck on the cheek, she stepped forward. I had shorts on, commando, nice chub sticking out. it became almost an embrace, kiss on the lips and my cock grazed her hand and the top of her thigh. she just kind of stood there, looked shocked. gave me a wily grin. but like I said. she was drunk. later, my buddy said "so & so's friend really likes you, even tho your older". never saw her again.

sensual_sammy_jo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was having a briefing at work, all huddled around the desk- about 12 of us. A really hot French man who works in a different department needed to pass and squeezed past me, I had my hands behind my back and got a good feel of his Dick. I grabbed it but not meaning to. I couldn't believe it and I think he was shocked too. Was a nice size!

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Camped out with a friend many years ago. We slept in a double sleeping bag. I woke in the middle of the night with his hand touching my hard cock. I rolled over a little bit "in my sleep" and my hand was on his hard cock....LOL! That's as far as it went, but I'm sure we were both awake! :biggrin1: Looking back, I would have jerked him.

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a recurring thing at my barber. My previous barber same thing, but very accidental on his part I think---my new barber was older, handsome, really friendly---he wore lightweight slacks and I could feel the soft thickness of his dick and he went down the length of my arm, from elbow to hand, trimming my hair and cutting. When he got to my hand I flexed my fingers a little under the cape and one time his penis slipped right between my two curved fingers, and I blushed visibly.

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On another occasion with the same barber it seemed to me that he was hard. I felt a firmer pressure from his knob, it didn't feel soft, and it kept nudging my arm. The barber shop had a few other people in it, and gradually the pressure got softer so it seemed to me he was soft again. When customers had left and the other barber or two had either gone to the lunch or the back room,so that we were temporarily alone, he wouldn't do it, he would only do that when other people were there. Then I would really get the feeling of that dick against the back of my hand, or his thigh very hard against my hand.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

It happened earlier this week during the Extended Black Friday Sales. I was on an extremely crowded E train here in NYC. I had been lucky to get an aisle seat. There was a hot looking guy in his mid 20's or so with a big shoulder bag and a large Macy's bag in each hand. He put one bag onto the floor but had to keep moving it because of the crowd. So he finally ended up holding both bags...and that left him no hands available to grab a strap or the seat handle. He ended up leaning against the side of the seat to keep his balance.

A couple of times I felt his crotch brush against my shoulder..and each time he said "excuse me..having a hard time keeping my balance." I said no problem and jokingly said..."I'll catch you if you start to fall." It got more crowded and he ended up leaning against my shoulder even more...and as people pushed past behind him he would press closer to me.

I could now see (what I had felt) that that was a huge bulge,
...which certainly was a full hard-on and it was really tenting his pants...along with a big wet spot. His coat was open and shielding a lot of this, so no one could see was was going on. It was obvious that he was enjoying it...and I know I was. When my time came to get off...I got up and my seat was immediately taken by someone else.

He turned around and faced me as I was leaving. I gently grabbed his big bulge and said.."it was nice feeling you"...he looked down and saw that I was sloppy wet and tenting also...we both laughed and I left the train.....

Last edited:

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It happened earlier this week during the Extended Black Friday Sales. I was on an extremely crowded E train here in NYC. I had been lucky to get an aisle seat. There was a hot looking guy in his mid 20's or so with a big shoulder bag and a large Macy's bag in each hand. He put one bag onto the floor but had to keep moving it because of the crowd. So he finally ended up holding both bags...and that left him no hands available to grab a strap or the seat handle. He ended up leaning against the side of the seat to keep his balance.

A couple of times I felt his crotch brush against my shoulder..and each time he said "excuse me..having a hard time keeping my balance." I said no problem and jokingly said..."I'll catch you if you start to fall." It got more crowded and he ended up leaning against my shoulder even more...and as people pushed past behind him he would press closer to me.

I could now see (what I had felt) that that was a huge bulge,
...which certainly was a full hard-on and it was really tenting his pants...along with a big wet spot. His coat was open and shielding a lot of this, so no one could see was was going on. It was obvious that he was enjoying it...and I know I was. When my time came to get off...I got up and my seat was immediately taken by someone else.

He turned around and faced me as I was leaving. I gently grabbed his big bulge and said.."it was nice feeling you"...he looked down and saw that I was sloppy wet and tenting also...we both laughed and I left the train.....

:eek: Maybe I need to ride the train more often! :wink:

PrinceKhan69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have any of you ever put a hand or an elbow somewhere so you could get an accidental touch of someone's dick?

Would love to hear stories about it.
Yes, I m from Karachi - Pakistan a big city with lots of people using public transport to go here and there. Every bus has 2 compartment one for man and one for women. I was on my way back from office to home its arount 1 hour jurney. The bus was full of peoples. I have a shoping beg in my one hand and other on iron bar. As the bus was so crowded a man come very near to me and touched my hand with his soft penis. First I think it was an accedent but as time past he rub it inside my hand and I felt the hot flash. Now I also become hot and slowly rub his tool and it become fully erect in my hand. The man pumping his tool in my hand. I enjoyed this one hour jurney and reached my stop with a hard penis. From that day I alwas keep a beg in my hand and wa
Have any of you ever put a hand or an elbow somewhere so you could get an accidental touch of someone's dick?

Would love to hear stories about it.
Hello, I am male from Pakistan. Here in public buses have 2 compartments one for males and other for females. One day I was traveling from office to home in a well crowed bus, in my one hand I have hold a shopper. As there was lots of people I felt someone touching his penis to my hand first I thought this was accedental but he contineously touching and try that I hold his tool. After some time I also like the feeling and become hot and hold his tool in my hand and pumped it. During all 45 min journey I enjoyed and when reached home do the masturbation. That was the begining and after that insident I perposlly doing this on daily basis some time successed and some time no luck. I also rub my tool to others hand and enjoy.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have never done it to anybody that I was aware of but I remember dancing at a club in a mixed group and the same dude brushed the back of his hand against mine more times than could be accidental. I never saw him before or since, but for some reason I have his number in my phone.