Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I believe you mean, "Never look a gift horse cock in the mouth"

Instead of looking, we should always take a gift horse cock in the mouth. :D
Whilst mixing metaphors, don't mix the actions, it could be very painful putting your cock in a horses mouth ha ha ha

mdt123p

Cherished Member
Media
Glad you enjoyed this first 'encounter'. There were a few more that I will write about when I get time from work .. sorry to keep you waiting
The next big "encounter" with MIL happened equally by chance. It seems we do this only when my wife is close by and there is high risk of being caught. And we never say anything just knowing glances or gestures. Anyway we were on an overnite flight to nyc. I was in middle seat with MIL on left and wife on right. It was cramped, lights were out and people were dozing off. MIL and I were enjoying free wines. I had that blue blanket on top that airlines give out. I was using the middle handrest on left when MIL tried to put her hand. I politely withdrew and asked her to use it. She instead rested the elbow and let hand drop on my side. Is that ok and I said no problem. I took the chance to move in my seat so her hand was almost casually on my cock. She started gently caressing and arousing it. After a while my wife went to restroom and we took the chance to let her whole hand in under my short's waistband. This was the first time MIL had her hand directly on and she was super great at making me rock hard! My wife came back and asked how we were. Both said just fine and relaxing knowing full well what was under the blanket. After some time I amped it up and held my wife's hand on my right thigh just 2 inches from where MIL's hand was. It was risky but super turnon. After some time MIL took it out and went back to sleep. I know this was really ridiculous thing to do but such is life.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a nice barber for years hot redhead with cute little freckles on his face and stood about a5ft 5 inches tall and had the nicest bubble butt ..

I couldn’t put my hand out where can touch him.. but I’d put where my elbows would get to rub against him as he Moved from side to side …

cohple times it seemed to feel thicker there in his pants as he stood there against my elbow cutting my hair moving a little back and forth like maybe he had finally figured out why my elbows were put where they were at
I go a barber. He presses hard up against my right hand every time I go to have my hair cut. I'm sure he is doing it on purpose.
Not sure if I posted this already.

I was in line at a festival in the summer. The line was packed, I mean like sardines. There was this muscular angry Pakistani guy behind me. Mid to late 20’s, good looking, bearded. He was a bit of a prick tbh. Shouting and swearing and kicking off about how packed it was.

anyway, I’m stood there in shorts and after a while I started to feel something rub between the cheeks of my ass through my shorts. I pushed back to test the water and I felt him twitch. We were just stood there subtly with his hard cock right between my ass.

I don’t even know if it was his choice, because it was literally so packed we couldn’t move. I think he was just pushed against me by accident but his dick obviously liked the situation because he was rock hard. Unfortunately for me I got to the end of the line shortly after and I never saw him again
I would have thought that his religion would have prevented anything happening.

Reactions: AusOtter

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I have gone skinny dipping with some of my friends during camping trips. I have "accidentally" brush against, touch, feel, or grab a friend's dick while swimming by them or jumping towards them playing Morco Pollo or volleyball game. They do the same thing. All in good fun.

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I have gone skinny dipping with some of my friends during camping trips. I have "accidentally" brush against, touch, feel, or grab a friend's dick while swimming by them or jumping towards them playing Morco Pollo or volleyball game. They do the same thing. All in good fun.
Bit of a unfair advantage , grabbing your friends cock whilst playing water Polo , especially if you submerge and use it as a snorkel ;) ha ha ha .

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I was at a concert and crowd surfing I had men and women cop feels of my bulge
Bit of a unfair advantage , grabbing your friends cock whilst playing water Polo , especially if you submerge and use it as a snorkel ;) ha ha ha .
Especially if the fog horn is squeezed.