Accidentally on purpose penis touch

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My freshman year college roommate and I ate lunch together in the union. Students lined up along the back wall waiting for their turn to order a burger and fries. There wasn't a lot of room along the wall, so the line was pretty tight. This time, I was just behind him.

I pressed up against him, knowing his butt would feel my cock. Unexpectedly, he pressed back, wiggling his butt a bit. I boned up and I know he felt it because he he held his butt against it until I was between his ass cheeks. He squeezed them against my cock.

His hand, on the side against the wall, came back and caught my wrist. He pulled my hand around and put it over his crotch where I could feel he had a hard-on, too.

After that, whenever we were in line together, we played 'our little game.'

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Surprisingly, this is kind of common in the São Paulo subway system, which tends to be quite crowded. Happened to me sometimes, both checking out and being checked out. Note: there are more than a few perverts who mess up with unwilling people, especially women, in the subway.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did your game make it back to your room??!!

The game made it back into the room somewhat. We had already seen each other naked and boned and had jerked off together (each in his own bed). After the bit in line, he admitted he was turned on by frottage. So, we sometimes enjoyed a new game caled "tummy-sticks."

Biboiaz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a lyft driver, had this cpl in my car. Me and the wife had a great conversation the whole ride while the husband chime in as well but he was on the phone a lot for the 35 minute ride. As we get out I help with luggage. I had basketball shorts on and she reached to grab the bottom of the suitcase from me, she grabbed a whole handful of dikk , no joke and then looked me right in the eyes. I cut my eyes because her husband was right there on the phone and I wanted a nice tip hahaha but I def think it was intentional and I remembered the address so his next business trip I can swing by to find out!! Haha

TomSalihNYC

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a lyft driver, had this cpl in my car. Me and the wife had a great conversation the whole ride while the husband chime in as well but he was on the phone a lot for the 35 minute ride. As we get out I help with luggage. I had basketball shorts on and she reached to grab the bottom of the suitcase from me, she grabbed a whole handful of dikk , no joke and then looked me right in the eyes. I cut my eyes because her husband was right there on the phone and I wanted a nice tip hahaha but I def think it was intentional and I remembered the address so his next business trip I can swing by to find out!! Haha

Damn that's hot, lucky her! If you were my Lyft driver I'd probably be trying to do the same

Reactions: P.J.9

SebastianBrown

Cherished Member
Media
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had an interesting experience on a train from Amsterdam to Berlin once.

I was in a compartment with two benches facing each other. I sat facing forward and a young couple (she was pregnant and nearly to burst) sat facing me. An old woman sat beside me for the first section on the trip. The couple were kissing and petting and the old woman was tut-tutting them. Before the first stop, the pregnant gal was achieved an erection beneath her husband's jeans. I couldn't help but watch. The old woman got up and left the compartment. I probably should have, too.

The pregnant lady said something in German to her husband and he moved across to my bench. "I hope you don't mind, but my wife wants to put her feet up." So, he sat beside me with her feet in his lap. She kept rubbing his bulge and he flopped back to give her greater access. I'm broad shouldered and so was he, so our shoulders overlapped and knees touched with him nearly spread-eagled on the train bench. Of course, I boned up watching and our legs kept bouncing together as the train swayed. On a sway, me hand fell off my knee, across his leg, and my elbow touched his groin. "Sorry," I said. "Don't be," he said, "Why don't you leave it there." I did. He moved my hand onto his bulge and I let him.

The pregnant lady said something to him in German. Then, he told me, "She wants you to close the curtains and open my pants." I was shocked, but stood up to close the curtains. When I returned, she pushed my hand into his crotch with her feel. "Opfen," she said and I knew enough German to open the command.

So, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock. She started her foot job and he encouraged me to play with his foreskin and glans. After about an hour of teasing him, he spurted. Just before we came to the German border and the conductor came through the car again.

It was a fun trip.
Wow...

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My freshman year college roommate and I ate lunch together in the union. Students lined up along the back wall waiting for their turn to order a burger and fries. There wasn't a lot of room along the wall, so the line was pretty tight. This time, I was just behind him.

I pressed up against him, knowing his butt would feel my cock. Unexpectedly, he pressed back, wiggling his butt a bit. I boned up and I know he felt it because he he held his butt against it until I was between his ass cheeks. He squeezed them against my cock.

His hand, on the side against the wall, came back and caught my wrist. He pulled my hand around and put it over his crotch where I could feel he had a hard-on, too.

After that, whenever we were in line together, we played 'our little game.'
But did anything more happen back in the dorm room?

Reactions: 11235

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've probably told this story before, but I once had this super hot female boss - two years younger than me, Scottish, absolute looker; one day, we were standing around a doorway at work, discussing something with a third colleague. I was standing next to the door knob. You guess what happened: Eventually, she reached for the door knob to close the door, and went straight for a different kind of knob instead: Mine! Haha!! It was the stuff of legend.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

As I unearth this CLASSIC, I confess, it caught my eye wrong as I read it, and had to open it up to see what the topic was about.

An accidental >YET> on purpose penis touch???? lol.. OK..I'll bite.

Does the barber ever realize you have your hands there?
How does he react?

I haven't read through the posts, but I'm sure a lot of guys can relate to this. sometimes, I'm convinced some of these barbers know.

Because in some cases, you can feel then go from flaccid to hard while they're rubbing against your hand sometimes.

TomSalihNYC

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have such a crush on my barber, he's a handsome Latin guy with a dad bod, and every hair cut I try to get more bold with making sure my arm/hand grazes his crotch.

I think he's definitely aware of it at this point and has gotten a little more frisky too. I've only felt a possible semi/boner once though, but several times have gotten a good bump against his softie.

As I unearth this CLASSIC, I confess, it caught my eye wrong as I read it, and had to open it up to see what the topic was about.

An accidental >YET> on purpose penis touch???? lol.. OK..I'll bite.

I haven't read through the posts, but I'm sure a lot of guys can relate to this. sometimes, I'm convinced some of these barbers know.

Because in some cases, you can feel then go from flaccid to hard while they're rubbing against your hand sometimes.

PrinceKhan69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi friends,
Today again I got a big cock to play in a crowded bus. As at the peak hours the buses are over crowded and lots of men standing around. I m sitting and try my luck on differnt people but no luck. After some time a man come to near me and just burshing his penis on my arm and when he seen there is no resistence from me he become more bold and try to give his penis in my hand. Now its my turn I gratually increse my pressure on his cock and slowly start playing with his tool. Approximately I played his penis fot 1/2 houes and then my stop have come and I left the bus.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems the missed opportunities and near-misses are the ones that are etched so memorably in our minds. Some very real and erotic stories in this thread. We are very fortunate to have these experiences to last us a lifetime

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a really hot experience. I had a few hot experiences in India also.

I was visiting the Babu Amichand Panalal Adishwarji Jain Temple in Mumbai a few years ago. My travel guide stayed in the street while I was taken on a private tour by the caretaker. He must have brushed one of his hands against my bulge at least two dozen times in about 15 minutes. I was marvelling at his technique, not that I do the same or would want to.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw another one today while reading the NYC M11 bus..
A guy was standing with his folded bike section between the two sections of
the articulated bus. It was just getting interesting when a big fat assed woman
and her huge shoulder bag got in the way of my view. :mad:

Just realized.....it was not the M11 bus............but the M23 crosstown bus...(big difference).

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the metro here in Barcelona yesterday afternoon with my partner and a friend. There was a guy totally staring at my dick in my yellow shorts. The door opened and a bunch of people pushed their way in. I was right next to the guy. He casually dropped his hand right next to my dick. Then as the metro took off, he pressed against me. I didn't move. And either did he. He was rubbing the back of his hand across my dick as the train made its way to the next station. What was hot is this older woman was watching the whole thing. She figured out what he was doing. Not sure if he saw her staring.

We go to the next station and he turns slightly and presses his ass against my dick. I am now definitely semi hard. Then he turns back around and literally grabs a fist full of my cock and squeezes it. Holds it there for a couple of long seconds and then lets go. The woman is still watching the whole thing. I didn't say anything or do anything. The next stop, the doors opened, he went to the right and I went to the left. He never looked back. My partner and friend joined me. I didn't tell them what happened. Should I show you what I look like in my yellow shorts?

I was on the metro here in Barcelona yesterday afternoon with my partner and a friend. There was a guy totally staring at my dick in my yellow shorts. The door opened and a bunch of people pushed their way in. I was right next to the guy. He casually dropped his hand right next to my dick. Then as the metro took off, he pressed against me. I didn't move. And either did he. He was rubbing the back of his hand across my dick as the train made its way to the next station. What was hot is this older woman was watching the whole thing. She figured out what he was doing. Not sure if he saw her staring.

We go to the next station and he turns slightly and presses his ass against my dick. I am now definitely semi hard. Then he turns back around and literally grabs a fist full of my cock and squeezes it. Holds it there for a couple of long seconds and then lets go. The woman is still watching the whole thing. I didn't say anything or do anything. The next stop, the doors opened, he went to the right and I went to the left. He never looked back. My partner and friend joined me. I didn't tell them what happened. Should I show you what I look like in my yellow shorts?
YES!

Reactions: PThong

Manclandlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Erm yeah