Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just realized.....it was not the M11 bus............but the M23 crosstown bus...(big difference).
LOL so I've been pointlessly riding the M11 for months now??

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the metro here in Barcelona yesterday afternoon with my partner and a friend. There was a guy totally staring at my dick in my yellow shorts. The door opened and a bunch of people pushed their way in. I was right next to the guy. He casually dropped his hand right next to my dick. Then as the metro took off, he pressed against me. I didn't move. And either did he. He was rubbing the back of his hand across my dick as the train made its way to the next station. What was hot is this older woman was watching the whole thing. She figured out what he was doing. Not sure if he saw her staring.

We go to the next station and he turns slightly and presses his ass against my dick. I am now definitely semi hard. Then he turns back around and literally grabs a fist full of my cock and squeezes it. Holds it there for a couple of long seconds and then lets go. The woman is still watching the whole thing. I didn't say anything or do anything. The next stop, the doors opened, he went to the right and I went to the left. He never looked back. My partner and friend joined me. I didn't tell them what happened. Should I show you what I look like in my yellow shorts?
Oh yes I think you should please

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did this to my dentist once. He had a habit of pushing himself against the arm rest when he was working on my back teeth. I typically had my hands on my lap, but one day I just put my hand on the arm rest instead. When he leaned forward, his package mashed against the back of my hand/fingers, which I kept deadly still. He never stayed in one spot for long, so it's not like the experience was lengthy. It was NICE though. I'm pretty sure he had no idea he was mashing his dick and balls against my hand.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did this to my dentist once. He had a habit of pushing himself against the arm rest when he was working on my back teeth. I typically had my hands on my lap, but one day I just put my hand on the arm rest instead. When he leaned forward, his package mashed against the back of my hand/fingers, which I kept deadly still. He never stayed in one spot for long, so it's not like the experience was lengthy. It was NICE though. I'm pretty sure he had no idea he was mashing his dick and balls against my hand.
If he’d known how hot your dick and balls were though he might have stayed there longer.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sort of backward but my new barber seems to be more than comfortable to contrantly brush his penis against my elbow. It doesn’t seem to bother him or that he’s doing it for pleasure persay just seems to be the way he does it. Doesn’t seem like he’s gay ir anything and hardly speaks (which I like) just signs along to the radio lol. Maybe it just he’s at the right height I dunno?

astiffguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes. I had a mfm 3some a few times with my ex gf. She had another bf, and she liked to see us both standing together sometimes before 4playing. One night he and I stood very close and we both kept moving closer, I turned to the side to face him and my cock just bumped his thigh, but he knew. He turned to face me and our cocks slapped into eachother, we both played it all off like it was accidental but it was on purpose.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This reminds me of years ago when on a packed tube in London I will early twenties then, wearing tight suit trousers, we were literally packed in the tube at rush hour, I was lucky enough to be in the door way, when this fit guy in a suit dash to the doors just before they closed literally he was pushed up against my arse, there was no room to move forward, but as the train moved off this guys cock bulge, just soft to start with or so it felt sliding on my trousered arse crack, the train rocked and he started getting a semi I could feel the heat and him growing, there was some hold up and we stationary for a while then we moved off again to a jolt cause more pressure, the guy in Frankie not of me also must have felt my now hard cock on his arse too, as we trundled on the guy behind my was now fully hard and throbbing, I have to admit squeezing my arse cheeks on his cock a bit, but don’t want to be too bold in case it was more innocent than my mind and arse was making it, when we had a big jolt the guy behind me said oh sorry, I said no worries I had a quick glance over my should as I did , he was fit and bearded, unfortunately my stop arrived I had to get off, said excuse me and as I went smiled at the guy who was behind me, he smiled and winked ... oh happy days

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember a job I had in loss prevention where I operated the CCTV cameras and my middle aged boss would sometimes be working with me. He would always find a reason to reach across me in the small cramped camera control room and because my hands were on a keyboard and camera control I would feel his semi erect bulge brushing against my arm whenever he reached over me or reached up to show me something on a camera. One day he left his bulge pressed against my forearm as he pointed at something on one of the top screens. All of the signals were there but him being my boss made me very hesitant to accept his advances. He was also notorious for swiveling in his chair towards me and spreading his legs wide and occasionally scratching his balls and watching my eyes to see if I would look. As far as I could tell my boss was on the thick side and it hung down over his balls to the left. On a different occasion the fly of his jeans was completely open and he spread his legs and his bulge fell through the fly so I also realized that my boss wore tighty whities.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have an Asian massage therapist. He is ridiculously careful about draping and he has never seen my cock and he has never come close to touching my cock during a massage session. But on many occasions I have felt his cock pressed up against me in various positions as he moves around the table. He seems oblivious about doing that, and I get no vibe off him whatsoever.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember a job I had in loss prevention where I operated the CCTV cameras and my middle aged boss would sometimes be working with me. He would always find a reason to reach across me in the small cramped camera control room and because my hands were on a keyboard and camera control I would feel his semi erect bulge brushing against my arm whenever he reached over me or reached up to show me something on a camera. One day he left his bulge pressed against my forearm as he pointed at something on one of the top screens. All of the signals were there but him being my boss made me very hesitant to accept his advances. He was also notorious for swiveling in his chair towards me and spreading his legs wide and occasionally scratching his balls and watching my eyes to see if I would look. As far as I could tell my boss was on the thick side and it hung down over his balls to the left. On a different occasion the fly of his jeans was completely open and he spread his legs and his bulge fell through the fly so I also realized that my boss wore tighty whities.
Is there no more to this story?!

D

deleted300444

3-4 times, seperate occasions, I have recieved a soap body scrub massage; and sometimes they grab the balls as hands slide by. I jump each time. It seems sort of routine to them. On purpose - Or apart of the process?

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Any new incidents to report? Gotta be some "accidental" contact in all those crowded holiday stores, buses, trains or parties.

I was at a concert a few weeks ago at a bar and a casual friend of mine, quite drunk, came and squeezed in next to me by the corner of the little stage. He couldn't stay still and also could barely stand up so he was constantly moving around. At one point he got a pretty good handful of the front of my jeans. I doubt he realized it let alone did it on purpose but I was like "dude, really?" Good thing he didn't keep it up because the way we were positioned at the corner of the stage, I was basically facing most of the audience. I also knew both the guys performing so it would have been mortifying if I chubbed up and they noticed.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just remembered I was in a training session once about 8 months ago and this training about my age I had noticed he had a nice bulge although he wasn’t typically my type. His bulge was quite an attention drawer. The session was just about finished and my colleagues had to dash off, I ask a question and asked if he could show me as it was computer based training, so he came round and stood next to me, his bulge right by my arm, it brushed my arm a couple of times, I think he was hard now because the bulge was bigger and the heat even though his suit trousers was amazing. He stepped forward and his bulge was on the back of my hand as hot as it felt I was not about to do anything, but I did have to hold my laptop and notepad in front of my now very hard cock when I left the room.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last week i’ve been to the osteopath (therapist) because since a couple of months my hip hurtst with kickboxing.
I have temporary a other therapist because the other one is out for a few months.
She is nice looking middel 30s woman with long brown curly hair and glasses. She has no kids and dont know if she have a partner.

I was laying on my back on the table in only my stretch boxershort and when she treated my hip, she was sitting on the other side (other hip). In beginning i found it a little strange. Her face less then a foot away from my groin and sometimes her arms or her sweater touches my bulge lightly. When she pushed on my hips(s) and i feel my boxer stretches more on my dick so my bulge was more visible. Her hand was less the a inche away from my glans.
I had to do my best do not get a hard one and must not watch at her. But it was growing a little and she must have seen that. I couldt help that but both didnt say something about it...

I dont know if she was watching my bulge and maybe she didnt do it on purpose, but i never had this situation....

SmallcockNL

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bump

Few years ago I had a summer job stacking boxes and stuff in a warehouse. I’m not that tall, like 165cm and had a shift with someone who was 190+cm (guys in Holland are tall). He was straight, had a gf, was annoying as hell, but was pretty tight in the body area. So we ended up having to stack boxes in the same container. As I was putting down my box, he thought he could as well do that and ended up full body grinding me. Because he was reaching his shirt lifted and my back hand touched his warm abs. And because of the height difference his crotch was on my arm.

I was a pussy and just turned red and didn’t do anything... but that warmth and those tight abs and big bulge sure made me horny