"Accidentally" showing dick in public?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by california8, Dec 24, 2008.

1. california8

california8 Member

Does anyone like to show off their dick in public? Like purposfully let another guy see your dick/head of dick/pubes just to see their reaction? No I'm not talking about showering in a lockerroom... I'm talking about in a random bathroom, in a store, at the airport...??????????

Example, letting the head of your dick barely stick out of your pants after going pee in a public bathroom...other guys can see it when you walk over to the sink.

Anyone else get horny by this?

2. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't do that, but if you did it in front of me, you might catch me drooling. :shocked1:

3. anderson33

anderson33 New Member

Albums:
    Wow, Mistermark, great pics in your gallery. That ass is hot!

4. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, bud! :bootyshake:

5. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    When im in 2 sauna i year loose shorts so girls can see my cock.

6. D_AlfredLordTinyone

D_AlfredLordTinyone Account Disabled

yeah i love doin it to see peoples reaction, the best one was wen i ordered a pizza and answered the door to the delievery man butt naked lol. should try it some time its one u will never forget!!!

7. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I love to do this too. Love to accidentally be naked in any situation and see the reaction of others. Love to stan back n urinals and show my cock, I have also answered the door naked lol love hat reaction

8. B_duracock

B_duracock New Member

sauna I love to come out of ocean and have surf pull boardshorts down show pubes love to sit in park and let head hang out and I have been known on dare or whim just to pull it out just for the shock and awe

9. bryan257

bryan257 Member

Albums:
    ummm.... you're a big tease! hahahahaha

have you ever thought about dropping your pants for cash? hahahahahaha j.k. ya.

10. lowstretch

lowstretch Member

Albums:
    Last summer I had a chance to show off. I was staying at a hotel and was about to jump in the shower after being in the pool. I ordered dinner to be delivered to the room. Dinner came quicker than I thought, so when he knocked on the door, I tossed on a bath robe. I wear ball weights so my nuts hang real low. I let the guy in and sat down at the table to fill in the bill. As I sat there I could feel my bath robe start to slip open. I took my time as the stood in front of me. The robe slipped wide open, he got a good look at my cock and low hanging balls. He stopped talking in the middle of a sentence and stared. I pretended nothing happened and took my time. He stood there for a while and started some small talk. I stood up, (everything covered up). He went to the door with a smile and the look of shock.

The next day I saw him at the front desk. He never said anything but smiled alot

Does this count?

11. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Nearly 57. In all my years have never accidentally showed my cock. Just like i have never accidentally given someone my credit card, or my password, or blood type, orrrrrr how much huge cock can cause procrastionary disease...Bang :) :)