"Accidentally" showing dick in public?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by california8, Dec 24, 2008.

1. california8

california8 Member

Does anyone like to show off their dick in public? Like purposfully let another guy see your dick/head of dick/pubes just to see their reaction? No I'm not talking about showering in a lockerroom... I'm talking about in a random bathroom, in a store, at the airport...??????????

Example, letting the head of your dick barely stick out of your pants after going pee in a public bathroom...other guys can see it when you walk over to the sink.

Anyone else get horny by this?

mikey2004, atlpdx and BigNavy like this.
  2. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't do that, but if you did it in front of me, you might catch me drooling. :shocked1:

atlpdx likes this.
  3. anderson33

anderson33 New Member

Albums:
    Wow, Mistermark, great pics in your gallery. That ass is hot!

4. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, bud! :bootyshake:

5. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    When im in 2 sauna i year loose shorts so girls can see my cock.

6. D_AlfredLordTinyone

D_AlfredLordTinyone Account Disabled

yeah i love doin it to see peoples reaction, the best one was wen i ordered a pizza and answered the door to the delievery man butt naked lol. should try it some time its one u will never forget!!!

mikey2004 and atlpdx like this.
  7. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

I love to do this too. Love to accidentally be naked in any situation and see the reaction of others. Love to stan back n urinals and show my cock, I have also answered the door naked lol love hat reaction

mikey2004, Jerold25 and atlpdx like this.
  8. B_duracock

B_duracock New Member

sauna I love to come out of ocean and have surf pull boardshorts down show pubes love to sit in park and let head hang out and I have been known on dare or whim just to pull it out just for the shock and awe

atlpdx likes this.
  9. bryan257

bryan257 Well-Known Member

ummm.... you're a big tease! hahahahaha

have you ever thought about dropping your pants for cash? hahahahahaha j.k. ya.

10. lowstretch

lowstretch Active Member

Albums:
    Last summer I had a chance to show off. I was staying at a hotel and was about to jump in the shower after being in the pool. I ordered dinner to be delivered to the room. Dinner came quicker than I thought, so when he knocked on the door, I tossed on a bath robe. I wear ball weights so my nuts hang real low. I let the guy in and sat down at the table to fill in the bill. As I sat there I could feel my bath robe start to slip open. I took my time as the stood in front of me. The robe slipped wide open, he got a good look at my cock and low hanging balls. He stopped talking in the middle of a sentence and stared. I pretended nothing happened and took my time. He stood there for a while and started some small talk. I stood up, (everything covered up). He went to the door with a smile and the look of shock.

The next day I saw him at the front desk. He never said anything but smiled alot

Does this count?

11. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nearly 57. In all my years have never accidentally showed my cock. Just like i have never accidentally given someone my credit card, or my password, or blood type, orrrrrr how much huge cock can cause procrastionary disease...Bang :) :)

12. BigNavy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Airports are great when you're looking for this kind of attention. When I feel like making dudes stare, I'll unzip once I get into the restroom, start the process of hauling my cock out before I ever get to the pisser, so that there's at least a foot or two left to go and anyone who wants a peek can go ahead.

Then I'll turn after shaking it off and put it away on my way to the sink. For the same effect. Homophobic dudes don't notice because they don't have wondering eyes, so no issue.

N68, prepstudinsc, atlpdx and 7 others like this.
  13. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I promise you that I wouldn't peek, BigNavy ......... I'd just gawk and stare!

Jerold25 and BigNavy like this.
  14. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've done so on numerous occasions in a variety of settings. My most recent opportunity was at the Nu Towne Saloon (http://www.nutownebar.com) in Phoenix a few months back. I was out on their outdoor patio having a drink and adjusted my shorts to give a view like seen in the photo below. Attracted a nice guy from clear across the courtyard and conversed with him at some length. My local suck buddy and host on that trip invited the guy to join us at his home across town but it wasn't in the guy's plans, or he just had cold feet. But we all enjoyed both my exhibitionism and the discourse that followed.
    vus002
    VUS002.jpg

mikey2004, atlpdx and harduncut.nz like this.
  15. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This just fell out in the hotel lobby. Actual picture from the lobby of an In town suites.

Attached Files:

16. Road_cyclist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I don't flash it. But in my cycling gear the outline is there to see for all who want to see it!

Jerold25 and atlpdx like this.
  17. Goose_Eggs

Goose_Eggs Well-Known Member

Albums:

I've done the same on several occasions, unintentionally actually. At large venues (stadiums, concert venues, airports, etc), being in a hurry and I really expected to be able to walk right up to a urinal or trough so I started opening my pants and pulling it out as I walk through the door, only to round a corner and see every space taken. Then you have to debate whether to put it away or just stand there with it out and wait, LOL.

atlpdx and BigNavy like this.
  18. soulguy88

Gold Member

Albums:
    20170606_210001.jpg I love straight whipping it all out while shopping.

mikey2004, Etcin, trypod8907 and 5 others like this.
  19. hairynycstud

hairynycstud Well-Known Member

Great dick..gutsy move

20. Long Island John

Long Island John Active Member

Albums:
    While I don't whip my cock out in public I do enjoy showing it off. I don't usually wear underwear and I love wearing short running shorts with the underliner cut out. I'm not big at all so it's not like you can see the outline of my cock while I'm walking but when I'm sitting somewhere you can definitely see up my shorts if your lookin. I'm always clean shaved so you won't see a clump of black pubes, you'll see my cock and balls in their entirety.
    I've been to outdoor restaurants where people walking by have looked and I especially like sitting on high stools and checking out who's looking. Another good viewing opportunity is getting in and out of cars. I've gotten a lot of looks that way too. No ones ever commented on it because I'm not blatant about it and I make it look like I'm just going about my normal routine.

mikey2004, Etcin and trypod8907 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted