Accidentaly sitting on your cock.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I have a few times, more-so down to the p.a. than being fantastically hung, but have many of you guys out there ever injured yourselves by sitting down too quickly, whilst wearing loose fitting (or no) underwear.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
depends on what I am wearing- baggy walking/loose shorts I usually tug, snugger slacks depends on 'where' the bulge is

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never really had this problem because my balls sit kind of high and that pushes everything away from my body. In hot weather it can get loose and I end up pinching things between my legs sometimes.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine are big and hang low but I seldom sit on them. I prefer loose pants, which allow them to roll out of the way. If I wear tight jeans then sitting can be uncomfortable so I rather wear relaxed cut jeans even though I am slim.

SR_wrt5vyw4s5yhsa

Experimental Member
Media
Whilst at my college freshers event a reasonably drunk girl decided to sit on my lap whilst i as nursing a semi. The look she gave me will stay with me for a while. Hasten to say, we slept together that night.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I completely took this title in a whole different direction.

I have guys that I've been with, and while making out and them sitting on top of me, rubbing their ass on my cock - next thing I know, they are sitting on my cock, taking it inside. I am a very safe play kinda guy, so I would be like, "what are you doing". I got the "oh, it was an accident". LOL So that's what came to mind when I read this. I am amazed at all of the "safe only" claim, yet those same guys are quick to ride me raw.

Okay, that's my story :)

D

deleted627832

Yeac, I have cracked a nut or two. Mostly, getting into the car.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Done it a few times, and especially when cycling..... saddle balls is not fun.

Still, seams help is at hand....

YouTube - Nut Bra

:biggrin1:

yeah I've sat on my balls countless times so I've made a habit of cuping them before I sit on anything. Your vid post brought back that oh so familiar feeling of sitting to take a shit and my balls hitting the ice cold water. That is my number 2 complaint about having low hangers. #1 is actually sitting on them.