Accidently seen a mate in the shower?

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well in school it is natural to see mates/friends naked in gym class as u are forced to take showers -In the gym I find it fascinating to watch lockerroom/shower habits- I guess it just comes down to how comfortable u r with ur body- as a nudist- I walk thru the lockerrom and shower with just a towel over my shoulder. Others put a towel around themselves and then once they hit the shower they take it off .,shower, then dry in the shower cubicle- Others detowel ,shower ,and walk nude to the towel rack and dry off= others wear underwear or swim trunks thru out the whole process and never become naked at all- like I said it just seems to be how comfy u r with ur body as to what riutine u use

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeing my friends showering and my friends seeing me showering from the time I was very young even until now at the gym has been a very normal experience. That is why my generation has grown up more normal than the younger generation that is growing up now. They seem to feel the need to hide things from each other. And, no we never saw each other by accident. It was a normal part of life.

I agree, Josiah, I continue to be amazed at this generation. They're so frightened that someone might see them.

Our shower room was one big room with nozzles around the walls. When I graduated from High School and went to college, the Dorm shower was---one big room with nozzles around the walls. Graduated college, moved to Dallas, joined the YMCA---at that time, no women, and everybody worked out nude, or nearly nude, suits were PROHIBITED in the pool and wet areas, and the shower was one big tile room with nozzles around the walls.

My nephew (age 23) and I went to a football game recently, stayed overnight in a hotel, and he wouldn't even pull his shirt off in front of me (I wasn't looking at him "that way", but GEEZ, how modest can you be? We've got 5 minutes to get ready and you've got to have privacy to change your SHIRT?).

I don't get it. I'm just not that modest, thank God.

D

deleted3782

I went to a prep school where most of us showered together. But my best friend and I never lived on the same dorm as each other...and I made it all the way through school without seeing much at all. After we graduated, he would come for visits, but there was no opportunity to barge into the bathroom while he was taking a shower, so I still had no idea what his dick looked like.

Finally, after college, he came down to NC and stayed a weekend. After a day of taking professional photos in 100 degree heat, he needed to get back to Philadelphia. Back at my place, he told me he needed a shower before he hit the road. Since I knew him for so long, I took a chance and asked if he minded if I stayed in the bathroom to chat with him while he took his shower. He said yes...and I saw what I had wanted to see for all those years. Glass shower doors are a good thing.

Not an accidental viewing...but a view nonetheless.

PS: He had a great dick...

x19dragostea84x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wasn't all that long ago when I was in high school. I remember the majority of the guys in my gym classes/on the swim team, would just shower naked. The only guys I remember constantly covering up were the big, muscular, football player type guys......There was one guy I had a huge thing for all through high school, and then in senior year I actually got put in the same gym class as him. Finally had the opportunity to check him out in the shower, and it was a huge dissapointment...I'd always thought he'd be huge, turned out he was about as far from it as you can get...:eek:

jerkalot86

Experimental Member
Media
My cousin who is 20 like I am has been playing hockey since he could walk, and showers with his friends on the team all the time. he says its not a big deal. I still get neavous at the gym and end up getting a hardon. how embarrising.

kman86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Kman:
Well find some way to bump into him,
or simply tackle him and see what pops up(grin)

I finally got to see it today. He, like everyone else at my gym who takes the shower head in the corner when no one is in there, had to walk over to the next head to get soap because the dispense at his shower was empty. I casually snuck a peek as he walked over. :smile:

Nothing overly impressive. His dick was just right in proportion to his body though. Had to take extra care to not let him see the huge boner I was getting...:biggrin1: :wank:

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda wish I saw some of my guy friend's naked.
actuallyyy. i wish i knew what ever guy's penis looked like and what underwear they wore.
haa. I'm so gay.

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suppose I'm grateful I grew up around people that weren't so repressed. Playing sports has its advantages. So do fraternities. I've seen more guys in the shower than the locker room at Crunch.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
just wondered if you have and would like to share? maybe it wasnt accidental at all....haha!

Not a shower as such ...
I did walk into a sauna and "caught" a friend sporting an enormous erection .
He looked mortified and made frantic efforts to cover his embarassment!
I had seen him naked many times before but never "at his best" .

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm one of the guys that prefers keeping men private.
When I see mates naked, and I have, it changes your view on them a little bit. Not much, but its noticeable and a little irritating.

brumboy

Just Browsing
Media
i've had a good buddy in lectures for the last 3 years called chris. i'm a pretty shy guy, but the other week i decided to use the empty showers at the pool. what i DIDN'T count on was bumping into guys i knew. lo and behold, chris walked in, spotted me, came to a nearby shower and started chatting. shit! now, none of my buddies have seen my dick before, we see each other every day but we don't know what the others are packing! the idea of them seeing exactly what i had was majorly embarrassing..

so i was squirming and trying to work out which way to stand so it wasn't visible. plus, i saw two other guys i knew near the exit of the shower who i'd have to walk past if i made an escape (they hadn't seen me yet). eventually i realised, what the hell, your mate's gonna see it, so just get it over with - so i just turned round and showered normally. of course he took a glance at mine, i took one at his. he didn't have much, whereas i'm pretty big soft.. hanging about 6". he muttered "bastard!" then grinned at me. it was awkward but pretty funny.

the other guys were taking ages to finish, so eventually i tried to quickly walk past them - wishing i'd taken my towel in - but they spotted me and said hi. i was swinging about quite a bit as i went by so i guess it was obvious to them too.. and i heard them laugh about something as soon as i'd got out.

an embarrassing experience, but now it feels kinda natural that we should know what kinda dick our mates are working with. i mean, we know everything else, it kinda completes the picture. and it's nice to hear them make references to my size every now and again...

thizz101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
once me, my best friend, and his friend that i have mentioned in another thread(hes HUGE), were at my best friends house and swimming in his pool. the other kid got out and turned on the outside shower, it was in clear view and didnt have any screen or anything so we could see everything. so my friend and i are swimming around and we look over to the shower and our friend is completely naked and his dick is like hanging down really low. we shouted that he wasnt supposed to be naked but o well. lol.

fetkuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in jail for a short time and the showers were totally open, no where to hide, no way to shield yourself. Within a week everyone had seen my dick and I'd seen everone's. It was a strange situation, hard to get used to, but you had no choice.

On top of that, toilet stalls had no doors and there were always people around you. My nuts were so fucking full at the end of it I thought they're gonna burst.

jonwash84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had many experiences in my college life when I saw my friends naked in the shower, but it wouldn't be by accident.

When you have at least four guys living in a house, with only one bathroom there is no sense of privacy. We all knew what each other was packing, even just from romping around the house naked or watching tv naked. At times during or after a party there could be upwards of 10-12 guys at our place.

There was never a time that you didn't see nude male prancing about the place or in the bathroom. And it was a pretty much the same when chicks were over, since rarely did a dude close his bedroom door. They would be fucking wild on the bed, and sometimes we would huddle at the door and watch.