Accidently seen a mate in the shower?

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I see my buddies naked all the time. My squad swims together six days a week so we've just got used to being naked around each other in the changing rooms and stuff. I'ts not accidental, just part of the routine.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had many experiences in my college life when I saw my friends naked in the shower, but it wouldn't be by accident.

When you have at least four guys living in a house, with only one bathroom there is no sense of privacy. We all knew what each other was packing, even just from romping around the house naked or watching tv naked. At times during or after a party there could be upwards of 10-12 guys at our place.

There was never a time that you didn't see nude male prancing about the place or in the bathroom. And it was a pretty much the same when chicks were over, since rarely did a dude close his bedroom door. They would be fucking wild on the bed, and sometimes we would huddle at the door and watch.
More Please and explain in detail (moan!)

jepoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I saw one of my close friend's dick as he tried sneaking out from one of the cubicles in the communal bathroom. He tried covering it with his hand but couldn't hide the whole thing. He's big all right yet he's much more effeminate than I am. I now shudder at the thought.

There was this jerk of a roommate of mine who was a bit of an exhibitionist. One time, I took a shower and he was there too. He suddenly went over and asked me if I could give him a hand job. I looked at his thing and wasn't impressed. I turned him down.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was having sex with my girlfriend in the shower in my buddies pool house at a party we could hear people going back and forth through the pool house and shower and after a while my buddy ripped open the shower curtain and jumped stunned to find me and her letting into each other. He said he thought someone had left the shower running and was wasting all the hot water. who knows maybe he did it cause he was mad or for his entertainment.

B_egypt44

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never showered with mates, but wouldnt mind comparing. I went to a catholic high school, with showers, but noone used them

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not sure about the accidental question.....of course I have showered with team mates, frat brothers and other friends at gyms or spas.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Seeing my friends showering and my friends seeing me showering from the time I was very young even until now at the gym has been a very normal experience. That is why my generation has grown up more normal than the younger generation that is growing up now. They seem to feel the need to hide things from each other. And, no we never saw each other by accident. It was a normal part of life.

That's because society is trying to stamp out male dominance. They want us to by shy little boys that they can mold into what they want.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago I walked into the changing rooms of the local pool and saw a guy showering after his swim. It took me a second or two to realise that it was a mate of mine, a guy who I'd had a huge crush on years before but who I'd since gotten over. He was a bit out of shape and his equipment was only average, but it was enough to get me semi-hard. Fortunately I'd only just arrived so I didn't need a shower. We're still mates and we haven't spoken of it since.
And the funny part -- it was my birthday.

Reactions: kokokop

Zoran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i live in aus and play aussie rules footy, so we all shower 2getha. its no big deal, we talk about the game and other stuff. everyone i know catchas a peek when they want, i check out the size of my mates and they do the same. i have received the nickname horse due to my size (off and on the field) which was embarrasing at first

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grew-up playing team sports and I was in the Army, so I inevitably was faced with other cocks. The key is not being a cock-watcher, because with a few exceptions most guys are not fond of being ogled in the change room. Everyone looks to some extent. We had a few guys on my hockey team (the exceptions) who liked to perform tricks with their cocks. It was uncomfortable for some of the guys, but I always noticed that everyone watched closely.