Accidents, Burns, any marks on your genital area?

having_fun_rite_now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys this is my fist thread so i'd love to see how many other guys have stroies to tell about their genitalia. i'll start...
i was cutting my ball sack and accidently cut a hole in my scrotum and had to have stitches.
the female doctor that looked at it gave me a surprising look:cool:

like to here more stories!!

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having_fun_rite_now said:
i was cutting my ball sack and accidently cut a hole in my scrotum and had to have stitches.
well you know

that happens to everyone sometimes

:sour:

mindstar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
having_fun_rite_now said:
it was the first time i shaved all the hair of my genital area and ive had it like that ever since because i like the smoothness around my cock

i am guessing you are a bit more carefull now though :wink:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Stitches to the scrotum? Sounds horrifying. I did nick the labia once while shaving. YOWCH!

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my pre-teen years I managed to spill a full cup of hot coffee on myself. It soaked into my jeans and I could not remove them fast enough.

Every so often, I have to explain that the black scar left behind on the head is not VD.

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
Well kind of .........

I was having a wank once - using brylcream as lube (it's the best i swear)

I was also smoking a spliff (as you do) when a rock fell out of the spliff and into my greasy pubes - and started a mini bush fire lol

It scared the shit of me - no harm done though

What can I say - I was younger then and more careless

kinkymanca

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
other than getting just a tiny bit caught in a zipper, I have been pretty lucky. but I do recall this one story. on the radio show, "Loveline", many years ago (pre national broadcast), a guy called in. he had been riding his quad, and slammed into the tank. he slammed into it so hard, he split his sack open. OMG, that has to be really fucking hard. the hosts of the show asked him what he did after that. he said he just put everything back inside, and wrapped it with tissue. they asked him if he went for medical help, and he said no, he was calling to see if he should or not!!!! seriously, how fucking bad do you have to be injured before you think its a good idea to see a doctor?

-Kinkyman

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in the first grade, I was riding my bicycle home from school. My foot slipped off the pedal, and I pitched forward. Along the way to the ground, I hit the head of my dick on the crossbar. Such pain, I remember to this day. I still have a small scar on the head, which, like nineinch, looks like a freckle. I wish I could say I got it from having too much rough sex, but, se la vie...:biggrin1: