Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker on this site for a while, and think the discussions here are sexy and cool.

My question for you ladies is about accidents involving yourselves and guys' equipment. In the past I can remember one girl accidentally slamming a guy between the legs with a copy of the phone book. Bad news for the guy on that occasion, but there must be some nice accidents that have happened too (a girl accidentally getting into intimate contact with a guy). Please let us know about incidents you have been involved with. How accidental was the "accident", what was the guy's reaction? What was your reaction to the guy's reaction? Was it a good accident or a bad one?

Some of you may be thinking, good heavens, in6087 has only asked this because he wants to fill his mind up with material to facilitate subsequent self-abuse. I couldn't possibly comment on that...

Many thanks for any and all responses!

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has only happened to me once in my life that I can remember. It was in Spanish class back in high school, and one of the girls in class was sort of climbing across my desk for some reason I've since forgetten (to grab a book from someone or something).

Anyways, she was steadying herself by pressing down on my groin with her left hand.

I would like to be able to tell you this was some highly erotic experience, but in reality I didn't even notice her hand was there until a friend of mine (also a girl) who sat next to me yelled out something to the effect of "Jesus, get your hand off his crotch!"

I have no idea if it was accidental or not. I went on a double date with the same girl once, but she was a little too wierd for me at the time and I cut back on talking to her.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Went to climb over him to get out of bed, i didnt realize where my knee was and his nuts took my whole body weight as i pushed myself up off the bed.
I couldn't have felt worse that he was in terrible pain, even put him out of action for a day or two
:redface:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've rolled over in bed and pinched my wifes breast(42G)with an elbow,ouch!Her knees and feet have found my groin more than once,again ouch!But I guess that's the price we pay for sleeping nude and wrapped around eachother.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've so ironed me some nuthairs with my elbow climing over him. Before i chopped all my hair off he was always laying on it...i hated that. I've also layed on his armpit hairs too. Great now my husband appears to look like a regular sasquatch now. Good goin' BHR!