Accommodate the girth?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Tominet, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Hi everyone,

We're a swinging couple, she's 25, I'.32. Although my gf have been with some large ones before during our swinging lifestyle, we met another couple 5 weeks ago at a cruise and have been meeting up with them now a couple of times a week. This older couple, he's 37 and she's 31 are very experienced sexually and the guy is clearly the biggest my gf ever been with, and she have been sexually with guys nearly 7" in girth before, taking them, after some foreplay quite easlily.

The first 3 or 4 occations when we met my gf couldn't handle the girth of him without feeling too uncomfortable. To this date we have been meeting up about 14-15 times with this other couple and each time my gf seems to accommodate the girth of him even better, and for the last two weeks she have actually started to enjoy it to an extent where she climaxes quite easily when having intercourse. I guess her orgasm is the best indicator that she have got used to the girth of him.

But what I'm really curious about is the fact that it took several times for her to accommodate him, regardless of long foreplay. Could it be her being just too "tense" and not 100% relaxed for the first times, making it nearly impossible for her to enjoy? Exactly what have made her taking him now, and making it pleasurable? She got bigger or just accommodated him? Or a mix of both perhaps?

What also makes me wonder is how a smaller one, then her current would make her feel, as she experience the sensation of being really stretched out the most pleasurable thing during intercourse, and THE factor that makes her orgasm. A smaller one, even above normal could never give that feeling, or could it?

Thoughts, thoughts....stay put folks!

/Tominet

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I am about 6.50" in girth, and years ago dated a gal who had trouble with my girth. long story short, after a month of sex, she had adjusted to my girth, and thoroughly enjoyed it. after 4 months we broke up, and in the following months on at least 2 different times she told me I had ruined her. she had to have a fat cock to fuck or it wasn't worth fucking.

3. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    I think it just takes time for her body to adjust to the new size. The vagina is elastic after all when given a chance to be. I'm sure she orgasms easily due to the constant friction between her vaginal walls and this thick cock.

A girthy cock will always force frictional contact against her receptive areas all the time resulting in an orgasm. It was probably just a matter of getting used to the size.

Will she be satisfied with a "smaller" cock and not necessarily a small one... that's really up in the air. I'm going to say that her preference will probably be a bigger cock from now on but it's not an ends to a means.

Y don't you just ask her?

4. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Mine isn't even that thick (it's like 5.5 near the head but over 6" at the base), and I've heard that from a few of the girls I've been in a relationship with.

In my experience though, I think good technique and overall sexiness is missed too. I've been directly told that my style was missed as much as my physique... I'm pretty nerdy by nature and also have a ridiculous sex drive. So, I'm very studious when it comes to learning what my girl enjoys and what drives her wild, and then I find new ways even beyond the old ways...

5. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Yes, the constant friction due to the large girth is most likely the key to her strong orgasms. After discussing with her about it, the first times it just simple hurt too much to enjoy, but then eventually it became more and more pleasurable, the discomfort she felt earlier is now pure pleasure.

As the girth of him makes her almost numb, especially after 20-30min of intercourse, the look and feel of her afterwards is just undescribable, as she's lying relaxed and exhausted from the orgasm. I'm actually had intercourse a few time afterwards with her, and alhough she feels much bigger and she is hardly being able to feel me inside, I kind of like the sensations of her being big and open. I also cum much faster, which makes no sense since there is little to no friction?!

/Tominet

6. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe you're more mentally turned on by her then...

7. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Yes, I suppose there is some weird, mixed feeling in the back of my head making it a turn on for me. If i rewind the clock a year back, it was totally a different feeling when having sex, before starting swinging with large guys couples. She won't at least become more tight from having regular sex with them, probably even more used to girth a few years from now than today.

/Tominet

8. Gain on 10

Gain on 10 New Member

Women need to be stretched out. My wife tells me if it's been a few weeks she needs me to go really slow and after a few times she's back stretched out and she can take me easily. She's just getting stretched out is all. Then it starts to feel really good. My wife likes a little pain at entrance for effect and then she takes it pretty well. Weird, I can tell she sorta like the pain of it, as long as it's not a lot.

9. Tominet

Tominet New Member

Hi all of you,

At the lunch break today, we had a discussion with my gf about the girth-issue, and why it feels the way it does. I will summarize our discussion.

She would most defenitely not bee able to accommodate him unless we spend lots of time doing foreplay. After that, she's ready (not the first times though) for the girth. After some time when she's fully relaxed she the pleasure starts to build up, feeling him in every place in her vagina at the same time. The best way she could describe the sensation was that it feels like all the sensitive areas in her vagina, the first one or two inches, the sides, g-spot and the deeper end of her vagina is being stimulated at once, and also the clitoris since it seems like it's being stimulated as well, due to the girth of him. Also, her orgasms are much deeper, and she can't really tell where it's coming from, as it feels like it's a combination of all these areas making up for her orgasm.

With a normal guy, she can basically, feel the stimulation only at one area at once, but she never got any pleasure just from intercourse with any other guy being on the smaller side, including myself.

The word Size Queen does indeed ring my bell, I think the defenition described above makes up the that title?!

Does this explanation makes sense to you, I'm not a sexologist, but it sure sounds logical to me.

/Tominet

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Off topic question here...

I've always been fascinated about the psychological aspect of swinging. I've heard of horror stories where this couple decides to give it a shot and once his wife's moans/reactions turn into something more intense with this other guy than what she experiences with him, it ruins everything (the moment and the relationship). How can you fight off the feelings of insecurity when she obviously enjoys something much different than what you have?

11. Tominet

Tominet New Member

It might be a off topic question, but a interesting one indeed. I've asked myself the same questing over the past, almost for a year now as we been into this lifestyle and she's sexually with this large guy, that's packing above 7" in girth, with a strong erection as well. It's a mixed feeling when she have sex with this large guy, a feeling of not being able to give the same pleasure, and a very strong sexual feeling seeing her enjoing herself the way she does. It's really a strange "fetish", of some kind. I know that as time goes by and we meet with this other couple, perhaps even more often than now, makes her more and more used to the girth of this other guy and "spoiled" of not having to squeeze her vagina during intercourse like she use to do with any smaller sized guy. The way her vagina look, relaxed and open after humping for 20-30 min with this other guy is just amazing. To my request, I asked this large other guy as he had been having a doggy with my gf for a long time, that we slowly swith positions, while he spread her butt. The size difference from her relaxed vagina and my own girth were huge, she was gaping like giving birth, while i poked her with my dick. Though the lack of friction, It didn't last long before I came, much faster then having sex with her before swinging. So, it has to be a mentally factor for me, and maybe a fetish of some kind. One more thing I would like to try, giving the mentally turn on theory more credit is having sex with her right after she's been with this other guy for a long time, in all kinds of positions, then having sex with her right afterwards with a condome and adding some extra lube, making up for even less friction. I wonder if I would come even faster then?

/Tominet

#11 Tominet, Dec 29, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Interesting post. Thanks for the glimpse into your mind.

13. canon

canon Active Member

The only girl I have ever had sex with is the one I am engaged to. Both are in grad school and we have been together for over 4 years. It was almost a year after we met before we ever reached a point of total penetration. She is still very tight and I hope she stays that way for many years.

Draft saved Draft deleted