According to Brooke Shields, MJ was asexual?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I frankly thought he was bisexual, but then Brooke then brought it that MJ was asexua to herl? Probably to jump start her career, but whatever. Even before the allegations or whatnot that happened, what did you assumed MJ was. Well, I know the gay rumor started in the late 70s and he denied it, but then there is many stories about his sexual orientation. So I guess at this point his sexual preference remained a mystery forever. So was MJ 50% straight/50% gay, according to you? What is your opinions on this.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought it was a pretty much accepted fact that he was asexual....I don't understand where these gay rumors came from....there isn't much to suggest he was...?

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
Michael always seemed to me to be a wide-eyed pre=teen trapped in a grown man's BODY! I mean MENTALLY, EMOTIONALL, SPIRITUALLY, and SEXUALLY!!!! They ALL have implications as to HOW one views the world and REACTS to it!!!!

I was never a hardcore Michael (or Jackson 5, FTM) fan, but I was always aware of Michael's growth/maturity being stunted by the fact that he DIDN'T have much of a NORMAL CHILDHOOD!

R.I.P. Michael.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about we let the man rest in peace?

Tell CNN, Fox, MSNBC and all the other news stations to quit talking about it. I was sick of hearing it after one day. Okay he died its sad but damn people. He was only a person let him rest in peace. To bad Farrah had to die earlier that day she was only a side note.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An industry insider who knew him since childhood told me that Michael Jackson was openly gay to his inner circle and had several boyfriends.

Really? Openly gay huh? An "industry insider"? He's full of shit. Think about it. If MJ were so "openly gay" we'd all know it correct? I mean isn't that what "openly" means? Inner circle. If any of us know anything about Michael Jackson its that there isn't much of an inner circle where he was concerned with all of the parasites who hung around using him to line their own pockets.

Sounds like another crack pot wannabe desperate to claim inside information who in reality has nothing.

Last edited:

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly. As I said, I've actually had the rare privledge of meeting the man, and while I will not be one of these bullshitters claiming to know MJ's inner most thoughts, I will say when I met him he was a really nice guy. I mean, really nice. So much so that once I got past my initial shock of being in the presence of THE Michael Jackson, I was pleasantly surprised at how much of a regular dude he seemed to be.

Granted, he looked odd, and had people constantly buzzing about him which kept me from ever becoming completely relaxed, but that was more about them than it was about him.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frankly thought he was bisexual, but then Brooke then brought it that MJ was asexua to herl? Probably to jump start her career, but whatever. Even before the allegations or whatnot that happened, what did you assumed MJ was. Well, I know the gay rumor started in the late 70s and he denied it, but then there is many stories about his sexual orientation. So I guess at this point his sexual preference remained a mystery forever. So was MJ 50% straight/50% gay, according to you? What are your opinions on this.
I don't think I've given a thought to his sexuality in over 20 years. I guess because I wasn't sexually interested in him. Don't get me wrong, I loved his music; but he was not an object of lust or desire for me. I can honestly say I don't care about his sexuality, especially now that he is dead. :cool:

Agreed.

if you had to be around Brook you might be asexual too.[/QUOTE] :yikes: That was harsh. :frown1:

whyd he go white, why? lol shoulda stayed black and proud
He had vitiligo. What are you stupid, or were you literally born yesterday? :irked:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Granted, he looked odd, and had people constantly buzzing about him which kept me from ever becoming completely relaxed, but that was more about them than it was about him.

"There was nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to go through but your daddy dealt with it." --Reverend Al Sharpton to Michael Jackson's children.
I am beginning to think that it really was never about Michael Jackson as a person. I think that it was more about his successes and excesses. Maybe there is an underlying subtext of racism and prejudice behind the criticisms of his cosmetic alterations.

People aren't exactly complaining about Dolly Parton's breasts. Or how rock stars get all of those tattoos. But when it came to Michael Jackson, he was the weird one. I never thought that he was the weird one. I thought that he was just being creative.

I don't think that any of you will ever understand Michael Jackson's life. You are sitting there in judgment of the guy and you don't really know. It doesn't matter because he is not here anymore and he left behind a bunch of haters. And a bunch of people that got paid for all that hate.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree 100% Invisibleman. As I sat there with him, watching the controlled chaos that was going on around us all, I couldn't help but to wonder what it must be like to be him for an hour or a day, let alone an entire lifetime. I work in a business where fame is the end goal for most, but that level of fame must be debilitating. For anyone to declare him anything, they'd better first walk in his shoes, which is impossible.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what he wasn't. He was not a child molester. That stuff was purely and completely a bullshit money grab.

Well since he paid an undisclosed settlement to his accuser, this would seem to indicate otherwise. Why would he have paid anything if he were not guilty of anything?