According to Brooke Shields, MJ was asexual?

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well since he paid an undisclosed settlement to his accuser, this would seem to indicate otherwise. Why would he have paid anything if he were not guilty of anything?

Because he didn't want to go through all the trauma and humiliation a court case would undeniably bring? And besides, it did all happen in 2003, and he was found completely innocent, but left battered, degraded and broke. In the six year interim he was more of a recluse than ever, unsurprising really. poor guy.

...Also on a side note, If I was a parent and my child had been molested by some guy, I would want that guy to suffer in prison untill his dieing day....all the money in the world wouldn't be a better form of justice. These guys were such fucking money grabbing, selfish cunts.

Last edited:

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because he didn't want to go through all the trauma and humiliation a court case would undeniably bring?

Then how do you explain one of the boys being able to draw and describe MJ's penis, to include specific details such as the size and brown and white mixed color of it?

Also, this news was already out. It's not like fighting it at that point if he was innocent would have made things worse.

I could careless about the whole situation and am tired of hearing of it, but those who say MJ couldn't possibly have been a child molester need to get there head out of the clouds. He was found innocent once...yeah, so was OJ.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could careless about the whole situation and am tired of hearing of it, but those who say MJ couldn't possibly have been a child molester need to get there head out of the clouds. He was found innocent once...yeah, so was OJ.

Well, I guess that parents have REAL pedophiles and sex offenders to worry about now. Maybe they can get a few million dollars out of those people.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because he didn't want to go through all the trauma and humiliation a court case would undeniably bring? And besides, it did all happen in 2003, and he was found completely innocent, but left battered, degraded and broke. In the six year interim he was more of a recluse than ever, unsurprising really. poor guy.

...Also on a side note, If I was a parent and my child had been molested by some guy, I would want that guy to suffer in prison untill his dying day....all the money in the world wouldn't be a better form of justice. These guys were such fucking money grabbing, selfish cunts.

Yeah, if Michael Jackson were the menacing pedophile as portrayed-- he would have been put into the sex offender database. Why didn't the parents even go to the point of doing EVEN that and getting the money?
They capitalized on Michael Jackson.

People can believe that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. He is dead as dirt. Parents will have to find someone else to get money from. He didn't get to take any of his successes or any of his failures with him when he died. Left behind a lot of fans, friends, and family. But he also left behind the haters.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
whyd he go white, why? lol shoulda stayed black and proud

He had vitiligo. What are you stupid, or were you literally born yesterday? :irked:

This is what I don't get. I believe that he had vitiligo, but what I don't understand is why he chose to cover the blotching with very light makeup instead of darker makeup that was closer to his original skin tone. It seems obvious that he wanted to appear white. Also, all of the cosmetic surgery that he had also suggests this.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is what I don't get. I believe that he had vitiligo, but what I don't understand is why he chose to cover the blotching with very light makeup instead of darker makeup that was closer to his original skin tone. It seems obvious that he wanted to appear white. Also, all of the cosmetic surgery that he had also suggests this.

This is the fallacious thinking which caused him so much pain during his lifetime. THe makeup that he used was dark brown while his skin still had that as the majority coloration over his body. WHen the majority of his skin became discolored due to vitiligo his make up artist then used the lighter make up to even out his skin tone. After a while those areas probably became color free. Though he may have had identity issues, He was well aware of being a black man in America. As far as his plastic surgery is concerned he was no different from most if not all of his siblings and many others in his industry and beyond who have taken to or become addicted to plastic surgery as a way of dealing with deep seated image problems. Who doesnt know some young woman who has had breast augmentation or a nose job. Michael just happened to be very visible and thus an easy target.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MJ's parents also had plastic surgery as well. It was not just his siblings, it was parents that had plastic surgery later in life.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Really? Openly gay huh? An "industry insider"? He's full of shit. Think about it. If MJ were so "openly gay" we'd all know it correct? I mean isn't that what "openly" means? Inner circle. If any of us know anything about Michael Jackson its that there isn't much of an inner circle where he was concerned with all of the parasites who hung around using him to line their own pockets.

Sounds like another crack pot wannabe desperate to claim inside information who in reality has nothing.

I'm not revealing sources, but the man I mention is actually a famous songwriter from Motown who knew Michael Jackson since he was a little boy. When I say "inside circle," I am referring to the people who knew Michael Jackson personally from way back. I'm sure that Diana Ross knew he was gay. I'm sure that Elizabeth Taylor knew he was gay. A biography of Michael Jackson is soon to be published which addresses this issue. It says that he was not a pedophile, but he was homosexual. This will most likely come out in the following years more and more....

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Who should care?

No one "should" care. But let's remember that Michael Jackson's solo career peaked in the early 1980s when being gay would be career suicide. Additionally, he comes from a Jehovah's Witness background which would condemn homosexuality. He had an ambition to be the biggest star in the world. He was smart enough to know that you couldn't be openly gay and the biggest star in the world.

Any fan of Michael and Madonna will know that they went to the Oscars together in 1991. They later collaborated on the song "In the Closet." Madonna later had an interview with the Advocate magazine where she said she had told MJ she'd like to introduce him to her gay dancers. She said she wanted to get him out of the shoe box in the closet that he was trapped in. That effectively ended their friendship. By 2003 Madonna said she hadn't heard from MJ in years.

Madonna: An Intimate Biography - Google Books

For Michael Jackson to come out of the closet would've effectively ended his career.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MJ was exploited his entire life by family, "friends," employees, music execs, spouses, physicians, "parental pimps"...the list is virtually endless. Is it any wonder the man was a very troubled soul? He's dead. He's already been physically dissected by pathologists--twice. Now he's being psychologically dissected by anyone with a public microphone. There should at least be a modicum of dignity in death. His music is his legacy to the world--let that be the last word.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it is possible to be asexual

Yes, I had a roommate in college who had no interest in sex or a relationship with either sex. he had been very sexually active at a young age with older women and it messed with his mind to the point that he gave up on all relationships.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
This is the fallacious thinking which caused him so much pain during his lifetime. THe makeup that he used was dark brown while his skin still had that as the majority coloration over his body. WHen the majority of his skin became discolored due to vitiligo his make up artist then used the lighter make up to even out his skin tone. After a while those areas probably became color free. Though he may have had identity issues, He was well aware of being a black man in America. As far as his plastic surgery is concerned he was no different from most if not all of his siblings and many others in his industry and beyond who have taken to or become addicted to plastic surgery as a way of dealing with deep seated image problems. Who doesnt know some young woman who has had breast augmentation or a nose job. Michael just happened to be very visible and thus an easy target.

Though, be fair, it's not like Latoya doesn't also seem to have this condition. I think he bleached to make it easier for himself.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't the media or his family would put him to rest. They would want the whole pie as did since he was alive. You know, they still haven't buried him yet. How sick is the Jackson family on that?

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thing is, MJ wanted the whole pie when he was alive. He just didn't want to pay for it. The mountain of debt he left should be paid off first before any of his leech family gets one dime.

One thing I don't understand - His next of kin (his mother) could have had him committed at any time for being a danger (drug addict) to himself and others yet she did not. A court order would have busted right through all of his hangers on and entourages. I think his family were the main ones to blame for his death. They could have put him away and forced him to get treatment. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone of them were afraid of being dis-inherited by him if they crossed him and did this. What a bunch of spineless sorry assed excuses for human beings was his family.

So many of you defend him and say he was not a pedophile. I say, given what we are hearing about his addictions and his propensities to ban those who crossed him, I would say it would be pretty possible that he was more fucked up in the head than all of his "fans" want to admit. He was a lonely man whose family only saw $$$ signs. He knew this. He kept them at arms length and he sought comfort and affection with children (those who would likely not want anything from him).

Don't like what I say? Fine. Call me a "hater". I am just telling it like it is (was).

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhhhhh. I mispelled a couple of words in my post. Sorry about that. Eeek. Should have corrected it, but too late.

Anyway, back to topic.

MJ had very few friends. Possibly didn't rely on anybody or anyone from his family. Here's what I think what happened:

MJ had a legacy. Had everything his heart desired: fame, fortune, and endless possibilites. I think what really stems from it all is his self-esteem. He was always concerned about his image, stemming from his father or brothers calling him "Big Nose" or whatever. I guess MJ had very low self-esteem as a whole and a lot of hanger-ons. And truth be told that is what led to his addiction to painkillers in the 80s-onwards. I guess the drugs were a comfort because of the numerous surgeries he had. No matter how many surgeries this guy had, it had be a living hell of pain. That's why he was comforted with drugs and hence as he got older, his body couldn't take it anymore. The damage was done and the possibility around his later years were 50/50, I believe.

Could have been saved earlier? Absolutely. Is there a huge blame for this? His family. How could he have been saved you asked? Well, he could have been honest about the skin disorder or lupus on national T.V, making PSA announcement. It would have helped his image a bit. He could have also took himself to rehab and got numerous therapy for him to be cure of(self-image, etc.). This is what I think that could have saved MJ. But it's too late. The damage was done. And the Jackson vultures are out to prey on the dead. Disgusting and sad at the same time. And those three kids are meal tickets to the Jackson clan as well as the she-male whore, Debbie Rowe.

Last edited:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the fallacious thinking which caused him so much pain during his lifetime. THe makeup that he used was dark brown while his skin still had that as the majority coloration over his body. WHen the majority of his skin became discolored due to vitiligo his make up artist then used the lighter make up to even out his skin tone. After a while those areas probably became color free.

No, not quite... The lightening effect is the result of using a drug called Benoquin. Benoquin Official FDA information, side effects and uses.

A patient and doctor agree to resort to this when vitiligo spreads enough that the treatments like strong steroids that (may) restore pigmentation stop working, have undesirable side effects or simply become unsafe or impractical due to the size of the affected areas.

Why do I know this? Well... look at my gallery sometime. Fortunately I think for me this is FAR off in the future, as I'm likely to be too old to be vain if I ever get to that point. But I understand why some with extensive vitiligo opt to go all-white.