According to VANITY FAIR, Ryan O'Neal...

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
... and of course they hope their readers will be so stupid to think shoe size relates to dick size...:biggrin1:

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well Vanity Fair was trying to tell us what the mostly female size queens in Hollywood have known for some time: RYAN O'NEAL IS WELL HUNG! One reference was made to it in Diana Ross' unauthorized biography by Quentin Tarrantino. It stated that Ross first saw O'Neal running along the beach nude and she was hooked. The two of them dated for a while to the point where he got to know Ross rather well.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am strangely unproportional and only wear a size 8 shoe, statistically this may be "often" the case, but it isnt always

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
Did the movie "Partners" with him and John Hurt. He was a pain in everyone's ass....a major pain. Hope I never see him again. And Farrah? When people die, why does everyone say what a great person they were? He isn't, and she wasn't.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Farrah knew she made some mistakes in life. She wasn't saying she was perfect in the documentary about her cancer struggle. Farrah was saying like it was and by describing to the viewer, "This is me. This is my struggle. This is my choice to fight for it." True, Farrah did have flaws, but so do many other celebrities. Joan Crawford wasn't a perfect woman and not to mention she did whore herself with most of her male co-stars quite a bit.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone read that he hit on his own daughter after Farrah's funeral? Ryan O'Neal may have a large cock, but I still think he is a bigger ass.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ryan O'Neal was always an ass. Including to his own children. He is the reason Tatum still loathes the man to this day and not to mention his screwed most of his kids badly, which led to their drug use or better yet possesion of drugs.

Maybe Ryan should be adopted to the Jackson clan. Joe would love him and ask him to be his promoter. They are both scum, anyway. Ryan might have the big cock, but he will always be an ass.

wipwop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He seems like an ass. He appeared on the TV too much after Farrah died to make his grief seem genuine.

Also, didn't know you could draw a line between Farrah and Michael Jackson so quickly.
Farrah(loved)->Ryan O'Neal(flinged with)->Diana Ross("discovered")->Michael Jackson
Farrah(loved)->Ryan O'Neal(fathered)->Tatum O'Neal("dated")-> Michael Jackson

Weird to think they died on the same day. Wonder if they met...?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Jacksons are milking money from MJ's corpse the same way Ryan O'Neal is doing right now with Farrah's. They have no shame or emotion. They just want a career move and it is sickening. As for Ryan, he is a bitter man with a lot of issues. He wouldn't even let his own son, Griffin, attend Farrah's funeral. Ryan always perceived his older son, Griffin, as a bad guy. Well, look at him. Is he perfect? Hardly.

Last edited:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ryan O'Neal is an immature man and a shitty father, BUT, in the current issue of Vanity Fair he poses shirtless. His nipples made me horny.