According to VANITY FAIR, Ryan O'Neal...

jimbig

1st Like
Media
Sorry to say byt Ryan's reputation as a "NOT NICE" guy has a long history. When Love Story was being released he was especially unkind to Ali MacGraw. It is a well known story and if all were told his reputation would be worse than ever. Just know that there are a great many nice people who do not tell about the "Ryan" who was just awful & cruel. And no he is not hung like that.Just big feet on a little man.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know, that's the reason why no one wants him in his movies. Because he has attitude written all over him. Even Stanley Kubrick had a time dealing with him in Barry Lyndon

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poor behavior mixed with awesome looks is a tough thing to juggle for most of us...with celebs and with those we actually know. Would his fans, including me, have felt the same about his crap personality if it had not been attached to that once gorgeous face and physique.

Tonynyc

Experimental Member
Media
He seems like an ass. He appeared on the TV too much after Farrah died to make his grief seem genuine.

Also, didn't know you could draw a line between Farrah and Michael Jackson so quickly.
Farrah(loved)->Ryan O'Neal(flinged with)->Diana Ross("discovered")->Michael Jackson
Farrah(loved)->Ryan O'Neal(fathered)->Tatum O'Neal("dated")-> Michael Jackson

Weird to think they died on the same day. Wonder if they met...?

*****OF COURSE THEY MET**********

Farrah was standing at the gates to final destiny, waiting for Michael so she could kick his ass for stealing her thunder that fateful day.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The same could be said about John Barrymore. He was a drunk that didn't bathed often when he was on the MGM sets and he would smell badly because of his body odor. He didn't want to be associated with on-screen kisses with a woman, except for Dolores in The Sea Beast. Rudulph Valentino was another story as well. Just goes to show that even attractive guys in Old Hollywood had personal troubles as well.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I worked with both of them and they were divas, I was on the set with them daily for months and they fought constantly, were demanding, started arguments with the crew, had to have oxygen every morning from the set nurse for the hangovers. They were exhausting to be around and when they would come to the set, all the eyes would roll. He never knew his lines and would not work longer than 4 hours. She was a stuckup mess.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did the movie "Partners" with him and John Hurt. He was a pain in everyone's ass....a major pain. Hope I never see him again. And Farrah? When people die, why does everyone say what a great person they were? He isn't, and she wasn't.

"Partners" and "What's Up Doc?" are my favorite two O'Neal movies.