Account of a medical student

D_Cunningham Cumshipper

Just Browsing
Media
Another med student here. Just a few years ahead of you. I don't really have any stories of guys with huge dicks there. I have seen a few who were bigger than me soft, but never seen one bigger than mine hard although I haven't seen any patients erect.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's very smart, particularly if you have a cancer history in your family. PSA standing alone is not incredibly useful, but when looking at it over time, it can be a good diagnostic indicator for a malignancy risk. So starting early will make the diagnosis much more easy for your physician.

There's no history of prostate cancer in the family, but we have had other cancers. The reason I started getting PSA's so young was because my dad had a high number about 10 years ago. I think it was about 7 or 8. The doctor suspected prostate cancer, did a biopsy, and thankfully it came back negative. I figured it was as good a time as any to start including the PSA test as part of my yearly physical. My doctor told me I didn't have to because I was still in my 30's but he agreed to it. My most recent PSA was 0.7 which is about as high as it's ever been. I believe over 4.0 is suspicious, so not even 1.0 yet is a good place to be. A co-worker got prostate cancer about 5 years ago and was only 49 at the time. He's okay now.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting discussion.

Hopefully the students in the original discussion will realize that talking about patients, even study patients, is not the best thing to do.

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting discussion.

Hopefully the students in the original discussion will realize that talking about patients, even study patients, is not the best thing to do.

I believe that if no identifying information is disclosed there are no HIPAA laws violated--from what I've seen in this discussion, no laws or code of ethics have been violated.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about the fact that there are companies that employ "professional genital patients". That to me was an interesting concept in and of itself. Unfortunately for the male (and he certainly voiced his displeasure), he also had to have about 60 prostate exams in 3 days. Similarly, the two female patients had to have 30 pelvic exams in 3 days, and if you are a female, I'm sure you can't even imagine a speculum inserted into your vagina 30 times. Fortunately for all of our fake patients, the lube contained lidocaine, so his anus and their vaginas were completely numb, haha.

Hey - Where can I sign up to be a "professional genital patient?" 60 genital and prostate exams in 3 days? I'd be in heaven!!! And get paid to boot? What more could a person ask for? And they wouldn't have to use the numbing lubricant on me - I'd want to be able to feel every bit of the exam.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love that party of the exam. I have a great rapport with my doc. During a genital exam I started to grow a bit. Then he bent me over the examing table for the rectal - he lingered too long on my prostate and some precum came out. He replied "I'd say you're in pretty good health" (no come on or anything like that - he's a real cool doc)

MrConsumer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doc to be...

I don't get it. Why wouldn't you have said, referring to the mock patient's dick, "it's no big thing" particularly when it wasn't?

By saying that he was huge in your opinion, by implication you may have been telling your fellow female docs in training that you are small (or smaller) by comparison.

What straight guy doesn't want to brag about his own dick size?

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi BMBMD,

You don't happen to go to Strong Medical Center? I know that they have a "standardized patient" program where they have men signed up to be examined for prostate and penis exams. I was part of the standardized patient program but didn't get involved in this particular program.

Uncle

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i still can't get past the part where this is extremely unethical and could get you booted out of school.

unless it's fiction, then it's cool.

bigdick10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been lurking on these boards for a long time, and finally have decided to post something. I am not large, I am just about average actually. But there is something about a large penis that turns me on, particularly the female response to them, and female discussion of them. So for my first post I offer you a true account of recent exchanges regarding a large penis with a girl.

I'm a 2nd year medical student, and as part of our 2nd year curriculum, we have to learn how to perform our first genital exams. Well, there are actually "professional patients" who get paid to be examined by medical students. Well, there was a male patient who we all examined, and while he wasn't as large as most of the contributors to this board, he was about 5' soft, with enormous balls. I had performed the exam the day before two of my close female friends (I am straight and engaged by the way), and sure enough they asked me about how it went. Seeing this as an opportunity, I furtively tried to get them both to bring it up. I said "he is perfect for this job", and "he must be some kind of exhibitionist". Sure enough, one of them said "was he abnormally large", and I flat out told them I thought he was pretty damn big actually.

The next day they both did their exams, and I had 2 separate exchanges with them. The first one in describing her exam mentioned she "did not think he was abnormally large, but his balls were huge". This got me off because she must have been thinking to herself "if he thought this fake patient was large, he must not be packing much down there".

The 2nd girl brought up her exam and said she "had a crush on" the guy. He was about 32, in good shape, decent looking man. I said "man that guy had giant balls", and she responded "I know, but I do think he was a good size". I said to her "good size? you think? he was fucking huge". She didn't really seem to agree that strongly. Then she offered: "I felt so guilty and unethical, I couldn't stop staring" and "I was wondering what all the guys were thinking, comparing themselves to him, thinking, I'm bigger than him, or I'm smaller than him". As soon as she left my apartment I jerked off. It did not take long.

Yes this is a 100% true story, but as a caveat, I must say that having this discussion, and bringing it up here is somewhat unethical. While the man was not a REAL patient, nor have I mentioned a name, it is still probably unethical. So if you ever hear of stories about a physician pulling something, or making a comment about a man's penis, it is probably false, as that is COMPLETELY unethical. I'm sure there are physicians here on this board that would verify this.
Ny here too- lol - funny story- hit me up on yahoo messenger h_trini2001@yahoo.com

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
mr consumer...

If i were a guy and i were of average size, i'd probably not what to build up the size of my cock if i just saw a guy that was huge and i wasnt that large. Being the logical gal that i am, i'd rather a guy not brag and let me find out rather than to be all excited that you're hung like a horse and find out you were exaggerating.

Unless you know you are a huge guy, you probably don't feel comfortable assuming you are if you think you are average. Prime example was my husband when i first pulled that monster out of his pants and was BLOWN away that he was so humble about it. This was when i told him i hope he doesnt mind if we never have sex, i knew i'd be a bleeder and nearly a decate later i still get ripped upon penetration. Ok, where was i going with that...

It seems that our future doc here brought up the fact this dude has a huge penis, and the dude probably takes pride in the fact of showing it off to those in medschool and anyone else who will look.

Lets face it, some guys might end up mixing business with pleasure and that med student chick who remembered you saying you were the calibur of the cock they examined will be a tad disappointed when she sees your average dick and you were just insecure and lying.

I've had a few cocks, big and small and i'd rather someone be honest or not say anything at all about their size and let me be the judge.

Technically, being the owner of a small vagina, an average guy can be quite fullfilling, to someone who has a regular or large vagina, they might be considered small. Now there are just dudes to make you grunt upon entry no matter what size vagina you have, but i'd say average is not necessarily felt as average to some smaller than average like myself.

Size isnt just relative to a ruler, i'd say its also relative to the place of entry as well.

Just my never to be humble opinion!

Reactions: Redheadchi

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been lurking on these boards for a long time, and finally have decided to post something. I am not large, I am just about average actually. But there is something about a large penis that turns me on, particularly the female response to them, and female discussion of them. So for my first post I offer you a true account of recent exchanges regarding a large penis with a girl.

I'm a 2nd year medical student, and as part of our 2nd year curriculum, we have to learn how to perform our first genital exams. Well, there are actually "professional patients" who get paid to be examined by medical students. Well, there was a male patient who we all examined, and while he wasn't as large as most of the contributors to this board, he was about 5' soft, with enormous balls. I had performed the exam the day before two of my close female friends (I am straight and engaged by the way), and sure enough they asked me about how it went. Seeing this as an opportunity, I furtively tried to get them both to bring it up. I said "he is perfect for this job", and "he must be some kind of exhibitionist". Sure enough, one of them said "was he abnormally large", and I flat out told them I thought he was pretty damn big actually.

The next day they both did their exams, and I had 2 separate exchanges with them. The first one in describing her exam mentioned she "did not think he was abnormally large, but his balls were huge". This got me off because she must have been thinking to herself "if he thought this fake patient was large, he must not be packing much down there".

The 2nd girl brought up her exam and said she "had a crush on" the guy. He was about 32, in good shape, decent looking man. I said "man that guy had giant balls", and she responded "I know, but I do think he was a good size". I said to her "good size? you think? he was fucking huge". She didn't really seem to agree that strongly. Then she offered: "I felt so guilty and unethical, I couldn't stop staring" and "I was wondering what all the guys were thinking, comparing themselves to him, thinking, I'm bigger than him, or I'm smaller than him". As soon as she left my apartment I jerked off. It did not take long.

Yes this is a 100% true story, but as a caveat, I must say that having this discussion, and bringing it up here is somewhat unethical. While the man was not a REAL patient, nor have I mentioned a name, it is still probably unethical. So if you ever hear of stories about a physician pulling something, or making a comment about a man's penis, it is probably false, as that is COMPLETELY unethical. I'm sure there are physicians here on this board that would verify this.

A possible answer just occurred to me.
Maybe, most of the dicks they saw were during sex time, meaning they've mostly seen erected ones.
Its difficult to grasp the nature of penis if you don't live with one.
As a man you have a more realistic view regarding the male genitalia. You naturally know more about it, even than the "experienced" females.

I often hear women commenting about small sized men, and in most cases they refer to moments where the guy was flaccid (at nudist beach, accidental flashes, etc)