Accountant Impresses And Steals My Stunning Wife With Larger Cock Size

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Things had been going great between me and Jenny until something dramatically changed our relationship. Jenny and I were in our late 20's living in NYC and both doing pretty well financially. Jenny was an account manager in the advertising business and I was a jr. analyst at a mid level finance company. At 28, I am tall, 6' 4 and muscular, while Jenny was a statuesque blonde, tall and slender. We had been married for 5 years and had started to rely on the services of a young jewish accountant Ethan for our tax returns. Sure we could use the free services, but we were bringing in close to 400K between us and were paying at some of the highest tax rates so getting professional advice was important to us.

Ethan was only 22 years old and he was extremely arrogant but he did a good job with our finances. He was probably only 5'7 and skinny, with dark brown hair and energetic brown eyes. He was constantly finding mistakes we had made in our finances and suggesting better alternatives. Jenny and him had always been somewhat competitive, she liked to challenge him and make sure he knew what he was talking about but Ethan always was well prepared. It was clear that Ethan had a bit of a crush on Jenny. Though both Jenny and I found Ethan to be a bit over confident in his own abilities we had to admit he did good work. We only met up with him once or twice a year, but we always were treated to a thorough presentation and suggestions for us to enhance our finances for the following tax year.

Things started to get difficult for us as we approached our 30s and started to get serious about having children. We had put it off until later and now we were surprised to find that it was more difficult than we had expected. Despite trying for months Jenny was unable to get pregnant and after running some tests we found that my low sperm count was the cause. Unfortunately this left us with few options other than using an alternate sperm donor and doing it in the lab. It was exceptionally embarrassing when we brought up our medical expenses with Ethan that year.

“Oh really? Is are you not able to do it the old fashion way ?” He laughed

Jenny did not like the way Ethan was glumly laughing about our marital and reproductive difficulties. This was not purely a financial matter.

“Look you are what ? 22? It's not Brian's fault that his sperm is low. We have to go through with the in vitro fertilization if we want to have kids so we have to be adults and bite the bullet.”

“You do know that procedure can cost over $50K in this city right? Are you sure you have considered all of your options?” Ethan asked looking Jenny in the eyes.

“What do you mean? We don't have other options” Jenny responded dismissively.

“ Well, if you were to find someone with suitable, “sperm count”, you could save over 50 thousand dollars just by doing it the old fashion way, hell it will be more fun as well.” Ethan laughed.

“Who do you think is going to be a donor if Brain can't do it?” Jenny asked, confused where Ethan was going with this.

“Well, maybe someone you know. Me for example, I think I could be a good candidate” Jenny and I thought Brian was joking but his expression gave away not even the slightest hint of joking.

“OK very funny Ethan! But sorry that's NOT going to happen. Keep dreaming kid haha” she laughed.

“Well let me send over some medical info, perhaps it will give you some peace of mind and I have a really healthy sperm count.” he bragged.

“I think maybe you should stick to the taxes Ethan, and not the “other” services” Jenny rolled her eyes.

We completed our tax work for the year but Ethan insisted that he would provide Jenny with a medical portfolio for her to consider.

“What a jerk” Jenny and I laughed after we had gotten home.

“Yeah I can't wait to see the medical “dossier” that little jerk sends us” Jenny laughed.

We got into bed and I did my best to get Jenny aroused by kissing her neck and stroking her legs and ass as my 5.5” cock reached it's full hardness and pressed into her. In the back of my mind I was still hoping I would get lucky, even with my low sperm count. Maybe this would be the night. Jenny was great in bed and her perfect body was so sexy and arousing I had a hard time lasting. Tonight was especially disappointing since I only lasted around 6 minutes before I blew my small load inside of Jenny but before she had gotten much pleasure.

“Oh sorry” I mumbled, knowing I had cum a little too quickly.

“That's ok honey, we will keep trying” Jenny responded consoling me. I felt a bit guilty and emasculated for not being able to fulfill my husbandly duties of pleasing my wife, but I knew that she was hard to please and it wasn't my fault that I ran a bit hotter than her. I could try again tomorrow and hopefully I would last longer.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The following day Jenny and I received an email from Ethan that contained a variety of test results, basic medical stats like his height and weight and history. He had surprisingly good stats, and his sperm count of 200 million per ML was noted as being “exceptional” and in the top 95% of healthy men. Even more surprisingly, he had included some pictures of him without a shirt and a nude frontal picture. When Jenny first opened the image her jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

In the picture Ethan was standing nude facing the camera and his flaccid cock was hanging absurdly down his leg almost down to his knee. He had to be at least 7 inches and incredibly thick despite not even being hard. I had to admit I felt a bit emasculated seeing Jenny look at the size of our Jewish accountant with awe, he was more than twice as big as me when flaccid.

“Holy shit, I didnt think that kid would be , so... big...” Jenny admitted to me. I pretended to laugh it off but deep down I was cut by my attractive and desirable wife being impressed with Ethan's size. Later that night I thought I heard noises in the bathroom and I was able to hear Jenny. She sounded like she was moaning softly so I crept closer and put my ear to the door.

“Oh Ethan your cock is sooo HUGE, such a big dick you have, god your fucking hung” She was moaning while it sounded like wet sounds of her rubbing her clit. Jenny was masturbating to the thought of fucking our young accountant! Jenny had always been a more innocent and shy girl so to hear her openly talking about cock size was a big surprise for me.

I was angry but decided my best course of action was to not violate her privacy and pretend that I had not heard her.

The following morning Jenny mentioned to me that she thought we should re-consider Ethan's offer.

“I mean with that sperm count, it won't be hard' She mentioned, looking to me for affirmation.

“I don't want you to have sex with another man, much less that sniveling little shit of an accountant” I told Jenny

Jenny seemed a bit disappointed that I wasn't being more flexible.

“It's your fault we need to consider all the other options, and my clock is ticking” Jenny told me, making me feel bad again.

“Lets at least talk to Ethan about it, maybe we can set some rules to make you more comfortable” Jenny suggested.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day we met with Ethan and the atmosphere was a little bit more tension than usual. It was clear that Jenny was looking at Ethan a bit differently and he seemed to be even more cocky than usual.

“I hope you got a chance to consider my candidacy” Ethan laughed, looking directly into Jenny's eyes.

“You sure did put yourself OUT THERE” Jenny laughed, lowering her eyes from his gaze in submission.

“But I have to ask, is that REALLY all YOU?” Jenny laughed, implying the picture could not have been real.

“Oh I though you might ask that, maybe a live demo then?” Ethan suggested. He stepped up from his desk and was standing in front of Jenny before she could even respond. He pulled down his zipper and his boxer shorts to let his huge cock flop out in front of Jenny in person this time. He did it all so fast that Jenny didn't have time to react. Her pretty face, covered in makeup and in her business casual blouse was converted to a shocked face with a subtle lip turn like elvis almost in an almost instinctual reaction to the young man presenting for her.

“Oh my gosh!” Jenny exclaimed, covering her mouth that was gaping wide again just like I had seen her when looking at the picture. It was so humiliating to watch my wife turned into a stuttering and awed child in front of this arrogant young man's cock size. It was also a bit humiliated to confirm what i had seen from the pictures, this kid was more than twice my lengh and thickness without even trying.

“Think this can do the job?” Ethan asked arrogantly, waggling his huge thick cock side to side.

“Well.. it its all very,... impressive.. And your sperm count is soo... exemplary” Jenny replied meekly, submitting her eyes to him once again. I had never seen Jenny act so submissively around Ethan but ever since he revealed his cock size Jenny had been deferring to him non stop.

“If we are going to do this, I think Brian wants to make sure that everything is very... clinical...” Jenny told Ethan.

Ethan pulled his huge cock back into his pants as Jenny's eyes were still locked onto it.

“Oh yes, clinical, of course. Lets have the two of you stop by my place tomorrow evening. I will make sure that it's just like a lab” Ethan assured us. I was still very much against this but Jenny was sure that saving all this money would be much better for us than all alternative. I decided that it couldn't be so bad as long as Ethan kept things professional and didn't add foreplay or anything. Still I could feel my anxiety grow, just the idea of Jenny taking a man more than twice my size was making me worry that she would no longer appreciate sex with me. It made things even worse when I heard Jenny masturbating again that night.

“oh Ethan that HUGE dick is the biggest I have ever seen, of my god your'e going to make me pregnant with that huge jewish cock!” she was moaning quietly but not aware that I was listening.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we arrived at Ethan's house the following evening, Jenny was wearing a tight fitting sweater and pants that hugged her sexy figure. She was trying to dress down a bit, but her body was so sexy that there was no way that she would not have looked less attractive. Ethan invited us into his home, and gave us a drink. It was clear that Ethan was doing quite well for himself even in his young age. His house was larger than ours, despite us being much older.

“Now, I think to make this as clinical as possible, lets just get right to business, does that sound ok to you Brian?” Ethan was smiling and I didn't like the way he seemed to already assume he knew the answer but Jenny answered for me.

“yes, this is just about the sex ok, no romance”

“Yes that sounds good to me, ok first lets get undressed”

Ethan and Jenny smiled at each other as they started taking off their clothes. Jenny had the body of a prime Nichole kidman, her skinny taught stomach was so sexy as she stripped down to her lingerie. I noticed she was wearing lace underwear which I was not expecting.

“Now in order for us to do this, clinically, like Brian wants, I think we need to make sure we get some lubrication” Ethan told Jenny. Jenny kneeled down in front of Ethan and once again he pulled his massive organ out. As always Jenny's mouth and eyes went into “Oh my god” mode as Ethan pointed his soft but quickly rising member toward her.

Jenny was completely silent as she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of Ethan's cock. She put her one hand around the base and started stroking as she alternately kissed his head. Brian though he caught Jenny mouthing the words “SO BIG” to Ethan but for the most part jenny was silent as she tenderly sucked Ethan's huge size to it's full erect length. Once it had reached his full length Jenny backed away and looked up in awe.

“just.. Wow” she gasped.

“It's a little over 9.5 inches, so we need to get it nice and wet” He instructed her, leering eagerly at her petite and nubile blonde body.

“God Ethan its fucking huge” she moaned as she went back to sucking and kissing the head and ths time using bother her hands to stoke his full length.

“No hands” Ethan ordered her.

Jenny obeyed and took her hands off Ethan's long thick shaft and instead placed them behind her back as her mouth worked like a sieve to absorb more and more of Ethan's thick length. He was pushing a good 4-5 thick inches into her throat but still not even getting more than half of his total size.

Jenny was not experienced sucking such a large cock and she had to bashfully gag a few times as she looked up to Ethan for approval.

“Thats' good, ok, we need to get it nice and wet.” He told her. "it's probably a bit bigger than you're used to" Ethan laughed. Jenny nodded her head in agreement as she kept sucking dutifully.

Finally he put his hand on on shoulder, telling her to stand up so that he could lead her to the couch. Ethan guided Jenny to lay down and he put his nearly 10 inch cock on top of her belly as he started rubbing it against her clit. Jenny closer her eyes and started gritting her teeth in pleasure as he grinder his size on the outside of her labia.

“Now clinically speaking, have you ever had a cock this big inside you?” Ethan asked arrogantly.

“No... it's the biggest, by far” Jenny's pretty eyes rolled up and looked at Ethan with a mix of awe and fear.

“Is your husband, about as big?” He asked, pointing to the middle of his absurdly thick cock.

“You are more than twice as big” Jenny admitted, almost laughing at how much bigger Ethan was than me.

“Now I am going to go slow, so let me know if it's too much at once” he instructed.

Almost as soon as he guided his cock head into Jenny she rolled he eyes back and let out a loud moan.

“Oooooooo.... holy fuck that's big!” she moaned.

Ethan, gave her a sort for grunt and pushed another few inches into Jenny.

“God damn that's so fucking big... oh fuck it's big... so big... oh god I'm gonna cum!” Jenny stated moaning.

“How's that cock feel jenny, you doing ok?” Ethan asked.

“It's fucking huge you stud, fuck it's soo fucking big! Ethan! I am cumming all over your HUGE dick Ethan!” she moaned. Jenny's body stiffened as she had an intense orgasm, the most powerful I had ever seen her experience.

Ethan just laughed. He had only put the first few inches in and Jenny had already cum hard.

“We are going to have some fun tonight” he laughed arrogantly at Jenny while she looked up at him with doe eyes.

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
When we arrived at Ethan's house the following evening, Jenny was wearing a tight fitting sweater and pants that hugged her sexy figure. She was trying to dress down a bit, but her body was so sexy that there was no way that she would not have looked less attractive. Ethan invited us into his home, and gave us a drink. It was clear that Ethan was doing quite well for himself even in his young age. His house was larger than ours, despite us being much older.

“Now, I think to make this as clinical as possible, lets just get right to business, does that sound ok to you Brian?” Ethan was smiling and I didn't like the way he seemed to already assume he knew the answer but Jenny answered for me.

“yes, this is just about the sex ok, no romance”

“Yes that sounds good to me, ok first lets get undressed”

Ethan and Jenny smiled at each other as they started taking off their clothes. Jenny had the body of a prime Nichole kidman, her skinny taught stomach was so sexy as she stripped down to her lingerie. I noticed she was wearing lace underwear which I was not expecting.

“Now in order for us to do this, clinically, like Brian wants, I think we need to make sure we get some lubrication” Ethan told Jenny. Jenny kneeled down in front of Ethan and once again he pulled his massive organ out. As always Jenny's mouth and eyes went into “Oh my god” mode as Ethan pointed his soft but quickly rising member toward her.

Jenny was completely silent as she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of Ethan's cock. She put her one hand around the base and started stroking as she alternately kissed his head. Brian though he caught Jenny mouthing the words “SO BIG” to Ethan but for the most part jenny was silent as she tenderly sucked Ethan's huge size to it's full erect length. Once it had reached his full length Jenny backed away and looked up in awe.

“just.. Wow” she gasped.

“It's a little over 9.5 inches, so we need to get it nice and wet” He instructed her, leering eagerly at her petite and nubile blonde body.

“God Ethan its fucking huge” she moaned as she went back to sucking and kissing the head and ths time using bother her hands to stoke his full length.

“No hands” Ethan ordered her.

Jenny obeyed and took her hands off Ethan's long thick shaft and instead placed them behind her back as her mouth worked like a sieve to absorb more and more of Ethan's thick length. He was pushing a good 4-5 thick inches into her throat but still not even getting more than half of his total size.

Jenny was not experienced sucking such a large cock and she had to bashfully gag a few times as she looked up to Ethan for approval.

“Thats' good, ok, we need to get it nice and wet.” He told her. "it's probably a bit bigger than you're used to" Ethan laughed. Jenny nodded her head in agreement as she kept sucking dutifully.

Finally he put his hand on on shoulder, telling her to stand up so that he could lead her to the couch. Ethan guided Jenny to lay down and he put his nearly 10 inch cock on top of her belly as he started rubbing it against her clit. Jenny closer her eyes and started gritting her teeth in pleasure as he grinder his size on the outside of her labia.

“Now clinically speaking, have you ever had a cock this big inside you?” Ethan asked arrogantly.

“No... it's the biggest, by far” Jenny's pretty eyes rolled up and looked at Ethan with a mix of awe and fear.

“Is your husband, about as big?” He asked, pointing to the middle of his absurdly thick cock.

“You are more than twice as big” Jenny admitted, almost laughing at how much bigger Ethan was than me.

“Now I am going to go slow, so let me know if it's too much at once” he instructed.

Almost as soon as he guided his cock head into Jenny she rolled he eyes back and let out a loud moan.

“Oooooooo.... holy fuck that's big!” she moaned.

Ethan, gave her a sort for grunt and pushed another few inches into Jenny.

“God damn that's so fucking big... oh fuck it's big... so big... oh god I'm gonna cum!” Jenny stated moaning.

“How's that cock feel jenny, you doing ok?” Ethan asked.

“It's fucking huge you stud, fuck it's soo fucking big! Ethan! I am cumming all over your HUGE dick Ethan!” she moaned. Jenny's body stiffened as she had an intense orgasm, the most powerful I had ever seen her experience.

Ethan just laughed. He had only put the first few inches in and Jenny had already cum hard.

“We are going to have some fun tonight” he laughed arrogantly at Jenny while she looked up at him with doe eyes.
Hi Biltmore, very sexy beginning...please keep going! I need a need a accountant...

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
In a world where we are trying to get rid of stereotypes, do you REALLY have to say that the accountant was Jewish more than once? You can do better than this.

Iscream, I understand what you're getting at, but is erotica really the right venue? I mean there's an entire subset genre called interracial love that is almost singularly focused on racial stereotypes and let's not even dig into some of the gay focused literary stereotypes. This is very minor in comparison and doesn't detract from the overall story. Just enjoy the story and if it doesn't hit you in the right way you can avoid this author's efforts in the future. Personally, I'm against censorship of any kind and as long as the authors here at LPSG stay within forum rules then we should not be engaged in telling anyone what they can and can't write. I assume we're all adults here and can treat each other accordingly and not demand that someone do things our way because we disagree with their perspective or something they've created for other's enjoyment.

Iscream, I understand what you're getting at, but is erotica really the right venue? I mean there's an entire subset genre called interracial love that is almost singularly focused on racial stereotypes and let's not even dig into some of the gay focused literary stereotypes. This is very minor in comparison and doesn't detract from the overall story. Just enjoy the story and if it doesn't hit you in the right way you can avoid this author's efforts in the future. Personally, I'm against censorship of any kind and as long as the authors here at LPSG stay within forum rules then we should not be engaged in telling anyone what they can and can't write. I assume we're all adults here and can treat each other accordingly and not demand that someone do things our way because we disagree with their perspective or something they've created for other's enjoyment.

Actually, yes it is. First, Judaism is a religion not a race... but more importantly, the stereotype is n about Jews handing money is negative and perpetuated when people say it is not a big deal. Racial stories, which I tend to dislike, don't talk about certain groups as drunks, lazy or stupid. I won't give the groups that have been attached to these here. Not a deal-breaker, but just something that we all should keep in mind when writing.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In a world where we are trying to get rid of stereotypes, do you REALLY have to say that the accountant was Jewish more than once? You can do better than this.

Seems to me that it was said in a complimentary way, not in a negative sense. Like saying that a specific person who's black is a good athlete, or that a specific person who's Indian is an IT executive.

Reactions: deleted894282

Seems to me that it was said in a complimentary way, not in a negative sense. Like saying that a specific person who's black is a good athlete, or that a specific person who's Indian is an IT executive.

Any of those are stereotypes. We are so f'd up, that something needs to change. Awareness helps.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Any of those are stereotypes. We are so f'd up, that something needs to change. Awareness helps.

Iscream, Stereotypes, typically arise from a perception that a group engages in a certain behavior, career, or religious practice more often than not, or in comparison to other groups. What if we evaluate the field of accountancy, finance, or banking and find that a large percentage of practicing/ethnically Jewish (because it is in fact both) are working in these fields in comparison to others? I fully accept that there are negative connotations to "greedy Jews" and other hateful ideas but just at face value if a character is attached to one of these fields, does that automatically make it a negative stereotype? In the context of this story the Jewish accountant is also a supremely hung, arrogant alpha, which in my view goes against most stereotypes about Jewish men. Seems to me that this runs both ways simultaneously, and I think the intent of the author matters. Maybe Biltmore will chime in and illuminate us with his choice to write the character in this way. Beyond that I certainly appreciate your perspective and fully comprehend what you're getting at but I really don't think this is a windmill worth tilting at in the context of this story,

Iscream, Stereotypes, typically arise from a perception that a group engages in a certain behavior, career, or religious practice more often than not, or in comparison to other groups. What if we evaluate the field of accountancy, finance, or banking and find that a large percentage of practicing/ethnically Jewish (because it is in fact both) are working in these fields in comparison to others? I fully accept that there are negative connotations to "greedy Jews" and other hateful ideas but just at face value if a character is attached to one of these fields, does that automatically make it a negative stereotype? In the context of this story the Jewish accountant is also a supremely hung, arrogant alpha, which in my view goes against most stereotypes about Jewish men. Seems to me that this runs both ways simultaneously, and I think the intent of the author matters. Maybe Biltmore will chime in and illuminate us with his choice to write the character in this way. Beyond that I certainly appreciate your perspective and fully comprehend what you're getting at but I really don't think this is a windmill worth tilting at in the context of this story,

Yes it is the negative strereotypes that I was referring to. Unlike the fantasy of a black lover, which can also be a bit racist at times, the fact that this accountant was Jewish adds nothing to the story.

Reactions: meatymuscle and Reg

VerpaIngens

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, yes it is. First, Judaism is a religion not a race... but more importantly, the stereotype is n about Jews handing money is negative and perpetuated when people say it is not a big deal. Racial stories, which I tend to dislike, don't talk about certain groups as drunks, lazy or stupid. I won't give the groups that have been attached to these here. Not a deal-breaker, but just something that we all should keep in mind when writing.
Are you Jewish yourself? I assume not, or you would/should have mentioned it already. Can a jew chime in here and say how (s)he feels about this? Btw, a lot of jews consider it a race themselves...

I'm happy that you are saying something if you feel it is racist, people are quiet too often, but I also think you are picking the wrong fight here. The author only said it 3 times, it didn't feel wrong to me. The use here was not in a a bigoted way imo.

The way you attack him about it, was uncalled for. It makes me even think that your motives are not pure, but you just want to feel like the righteous White Knight

Reactions: Digger

FzWazoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you Jewish yourself? I assume not, or you would/should have mentioned it already. Can a jew chime in here and say how (s)he feels about this? Btw, a lot of jews consider it a race themselves...

I'm happy that you are saying something if you feel it is racist, people are quiet too often, but I also think you are picking the wrong fight here. The author only said it 3 times, it didn't feel wrong to me. The use here was not in a a bigoted way imo.

The way you attack him about it, was uncalled for. It makes me even think that your motives are not pure, but you just want to feel like the righteous White Knight

Sure, I'll chime in. Jew here. Yes it's a weird stereotype that rubs us generally the wrong way... it has some fucked up undertones that go to the "we're a bunch of moneygrubbers who control the financial world" trope that, well, I don't want to go into all the angles of it, but I think most people can extrapolate why it's not cool.

No, I don't really care. It's just water off a ducks back for me, and frankly I just like his stories and wish he'd finish them, but I'd be lying if I said that little detail didn't make me raise an eyebrow.

Yes, I am Jewish. Jewish people are no more a race than Christians or Muslims. Anyone can convert from one religion to another. You can't "convert" from black to white or white to black.

I didn't mean it as an attack at all. Just pointing out that this perpetuates a negative stereotype about Jews and money.

I trust that this was not deliberate. I was just pointing it out. Now back to the excellent story.