Accused of "PhotoShopping"?

longjh8: For all the exhibitionists in our ranks who have, at one time or another, posted pictures of their schlong on the 'net (myself included ;D), how many of you have been accused of "PhotoShopping," i.e., digitally enhancing your size? Does this offend you, or do you take it as a compliment?

I myself have been accused of PhotoShopping twice that I can remember. At first I was pissed, but then I thought, "hold on, this person thinks my dong is so big that it *isn't real*!!!" That actually got me pretty excited...

H8Monga: Oh I can't WAIT to hear from Gigantikok on this one! ;D

dhq412: Well lets see, i have posted a picture of my cock to the net a few times, just for kicks(i never had the balls to include my face though :))

but anyways, i have been accused of photoshopping my picture, but its the opposite of what you were saying - they said i digitally decreased my size...which is insane...like, why in the hell would i want to do that :) about 50% of the people who saw it didnt believe it until i showed them different angles and such of me. boy did they feel dumb ;)

H8Monga: I have one pic I had a friend kinda enhance just to see what it'd be like.

mentatzps: If you'd like to enhance your size on pic, I'm kinda skillfull to make morphed pics. I use Paint Shop Pro, though. Sometimes the morphs are very obvious, but when I take time to make things right, it is barely noticeable.

Just if anyone is interested...

Late_Bloomer: A few years ago I was flirting endlessly with this girl online and we traded pics nude and she accused me of photoshopping. It is the one and only time I've jerked off on the webcam, more to prove to her that I was being truthful than anything else. ;D

Finedessert: And me like a damn fool clicked on

www.jonb.com/theshow

hoping just for once Jonb was going to show us what keeps the girls in his bed.

What a BIG zero......lol

Grandpa

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine once did a Photo Shop job on a photo of me. Very convincing job ... paid attention to shadows and seams, no sharp contrasts. He had the head of my flaccid cock dangling mid-calf ... that put it about 19"! Somewhere between funny and scary. A guy who lived in the same dorm as me saw the 8"x10" lying on my desk one day and said, "Yeah, that looks about what I guessed." :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, another way to tell PhotoShop is if there's a light on the part itself. Most ppl when PhotoShopping anything don't pay attention to the shadows. Apparently PhotoShop doesn't support trig.

AnonyMs: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=0#11 date=04/02/03 at 14:17:06]And me like a damn fool clicked on www.jonb.com/theshow hoping just for once Jonb was going to show us what keeps the girls in his bed.[/quote] what keeps most women in most men's beds can't be photo-shopped - a kind, generous, tender heart and the ability to make her laugh and feel cherished.

H8Monga: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=15#17 date=04/07/03 at 10:19:28]
 what keeps most women in most men's beds can't be photo-shopped - a kind, generous, tender heart and the ability to make her laugh and feel cherished.
[/quote]
Hold on AnonyMs, let me try... I think I can I think I can... Never thought of Photo-shopping a heart! Thanks for the idea!

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=15#17 date=04/07/03 at 10:19:28]
 what keeps most women in most men's beds can't be photo-shopped -
[/quote]

I think I can photoshop up some restraints. That'll keep her in bed!