Accused of "PhotoShopping"?

captainstupid: giganticok you have a video!!! send it this way man ;D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Longhornjok link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=20#38 date=10/14/03 at 04:32:37]This isn't about Photoshopping, but it is about fraudulent photo postings. I noticed a new addition in the photos section called "Footlongboy's album" and I swear these photos are being used by at least 2 other people in the photo section. Talk about popular! [/quote]
CLUE TIME!Well then, what exactly does the title for this post mean? ???

AOX3: a couple of years ago, i was photoswapping with a young lady who in a meanspirited way accused me of PS'ing my pics. i had just gotten a webcam and in fact, had met her in a cameraware chatroom. Needless to say, it would make absolutely no sense to brag or post in a forum where it is so easy to be called out. I mean, who is gonna say they have 9 inches if they only have 6 when there is a cam in front of them.

At any rate, once it was whipped out and brought to attention, the accusations went away and a nice feeling of awe and admiration ensued. I never understood the purpose of the accusation unless it was an effort to get me to 'put up or shut up'. I'm still talking.

On another note, back in the old AOL days, I had swapped a few pics that apparently made the rounds, and I had one guy send me my pic claiming it was him. So, as others have said, just because a pic is real, doesn't mean the sender is.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

chipster: I had a pic posted on one of the rating sites (forgot which), and was accused of faking the pic because my junk was darker than the rest of me. I had never noticed that before, but it was true. My color varies but in some pics it looks like I pasted a black guy's penis and balls onto my body.

captainstupid: chipster why not hard on pics in yer folder??

and also i think alot of guys dicks are darker than the rest, then again i go tanning with all my clothes on but with my fly down.

i dont post but i doubt anyone would accuse me of photoshoping

chipster: captainstupid said: chipster why not hard on pics in yer folder??

I thought I was going far enough posting those pics.  If someone really wants to see me hard, I'd probably share a pic if I felt comfortable with the request.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
I posted a pic taken by an ex-girlfriend of mine a couple of years ago. I haven't posted since but I kept the pic on my hard drive. So anyway, there I am chatting on Yahoo with this rather sexy older woman, and she asks for a pic - I say I've only got a dick pic of me from a couple of years back. Ok she says - so when she gets it she says "that's not a picture of you" pardon? I say... "oh, two guys have sent me the same pic a couple of months ago" she says. Then she goes all cold on me and its "Ok, bye, nice chatting with you...." I'm left with the feeling that she thinks I'm another imposter. :-[
Well, there you go - how do I prove its mine? Answer: I can't, because once a picture is uploaded to the Internet, it enters the public domain. As the creator of that photograph, I automatically hold copyright on it until 70 years after my death! However, copyright means doodly-squat if someone decides to download the image and pass it off as their own.
For that reason, I don't post pics, and I take any images posted on the Web with a pinch of salt. As I have said in another post on this site, the only way to see for sure and make an accurate value judgement is from a movie - even a few seconds will suffice - much more difficult to tamper with digitally. I have used PhotoShop professionally in the past, and I know my Layers and Selections and feathered masks: there is nothing easier than exaggerating a detail's size.
I'll leave you all with that thought... :'(

ORCABOMBER: Hey Nicky, hi, you're from London as well? Cool!

On topic, I think I can understand, it probably depends who you show it to, but when posted directly "into the void," they do tend to come back. Probably why I wont be showing mine unless someone asks and I know them reasonably well here. Altough I have been tempted, tales like yours have made me think though. Cheers.

longtimelurker: [quote author=nicky link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=40#46 date=10/15/03 at 03:12:33]
Well, there you go - how do I prove its mine? Answer: I can't, because once a picture is uploaded to the Internet,  it enters the public domain. [/quote]

Well for the woman concerned, you could send additional photos or prove your identity via webcam. Although, as you said that was the only pic you had, it's not so easy!

tracksuitboy: [quote author=jonb link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=0#14 date=04/03/03 at 14:15:05]It ain't mine.

You'll find every pic I've ever taken of it on /dev/null.[/quote]

Can you explain the above reference please?

nacard01: If I had 2 forms of this, but the latter is very seldom.

I have only had 1 X picture of myself ever.
On my last computer.
I have been accused.
I could really care less.
If my attitude was different then maybe I would look at it differently.
To be blunt, Its my dick...if you really believe I need your satisfaction on whether or not I am telling the truth then your crazy because I dont.

The 2nd part is a bit harsher, I have had people accuse me of putting things in my pants before. I actually understand this reaction based on my size. People have a tendency to explain things in the only way they can to gain some normalcy in a situation. I do not just pull my penis out and show people at the first sign of disbelief although I have been known to do it on occasion when I am drunk.

Kermit.....my thoughts

tracksuitboy: [quote author=CardiffDillon link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=20#22 date=04/28/03 at 09:20:22]Hey Gigantikok, if any one has any doubts about whether you're genuine, just point them in the direction of your amazing video. I thought it was outstanding...in more ways than one ;)

So can you point me (and other readers) in the direction of your video? Thanks!

captainstupid: i saw some pics from gigantoks video and its amazing

tracksuitboy: CardiffDillon and Captainstupid's remarks are just too much and the subject is becoming too much of a wind up!! Will someone (gigantikok presumably) please point me in the direction of these pictures or video!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't need to. I am happy with my size and haven't even really thought about making it larger. I don't even go into the "making it larger" thread. I find that if you have to lie about size, then you have other problems that need to deal with.

gigantikok: [quote author=Longhornjok link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=20#38 date=10/14/03 at 04:32:37]This isn't about Photoshopping, but it is about fraudulent photo postings. I noticed a new addition in the photos section called "Footlongboy's album" and I swear these photos are being used by at least 2 other people in the photo section. Talk about popular! [/quote]
Yea, those are my pics. They keep getting stolen. I'm not even hung that huge, I wonder why people keep using my pics in particular.

Anyway, if you want to see the video, I don't know what to tell you. You have to purchase it off of the Sean Cody website. Maybe you can find it on file sharing programs, but that is something you guys would have to figure out.

Sorry for not being of more assistance!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=relationships;num=1049148468;start=40#56 date=10/19/03 at 14:31:28]
Yea, those are my pics. They keep getting stolen. I'm not even hung that huge, I wonder why people keep using my pics in particular. Anyway, if you want to see the video, I don't know what to tell you. You have to purchase it off of the Sean Cody website. Maybe you can find it on file sharing programs, but that is something you guys would have to figure out.
Sorry for not being of more assistance![/quote]
I didn't know you're a celebrity! Personally, I'm not really interested in your "thang" in that way, but I find novelty in small things...

oldman9x7: Has anyone picked up on a photo album in LPSG that's labeled "Me"?

It seemed to me that the first pictures show an exagerated foreskin in the soft to semi condition with VERY little pubes showing. Later pics of a fair sized erection appear to be of a cut dick with a large, black bush. Was I just seeing things??

Gramps