Ace Young - Former American Idol in Hair

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really hope nothing comes out...

I mean as a member of this site, I'm curious and all

but as their peers, ESPECIALLY in Hair, the scene deserves it's privacy. It's all there for impact and purpose and for someone to go in and video tape or record THAT scene is a total breach of privacy and respect.

Maybe Naked Boys Singing.... but HAir.... no no
Well, it will eventually be taped for archival purposes and you can go see it at Lincoln Center.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I saw HAIR yesterday in NYC, and it was AWESOME! Unfortunately, Ace didn't perform as Berger in the show I saw, but I wasn't too disappointed, because the HOT Justin Badger performed in his place. Badger has a great bubble butt and hot bod, and he opened the show "toying" with the crowd. The nude scene is about halfway through, and everyone drops trou. It was a great experience!

Justin Badger
jbadger_lrg.jpg

HAIR-BLOG-PIC-017.jpg

cman183

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
going to see hair wednesday night!!!!!!! it closes on broadway on the 27th of june... Ace BETTER be in the show

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nah I know people who've seen it. He goes full frontal and is right in front. And they said it's NICE.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay guys, I'm going again this Saturday, and I hope that Ace is in it this time. Last time Justin Badger played the role of Berger, and he is HOT, but I'm ready for some Ace action now.

cman183

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i saw it last wednesday... ace is in the back row and hugs diana degarmo close to him so you cant see it plus its pretty dark when they all get nude... fortunately i caught a glimpse when he ran off stage and it looked pretty thick

Reactions: Psilord905

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really hope nothing comes out...

I mean as a member of this site, I'm curious and all

but as their peers, ESPECIALLY in Hair, the scene deserves it's privacy. It's all there for impact and purpose and for someone to go in and video tape or record THAT scene is a total breach of privacy and respect.

Maybe Naked Boys Singing.... but HAir.... no no

I doubt if there would be much of an audience for "Clothed Boys Singing" even though I enjoyed the songs!" :wink:

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's near impossible to Video during HAIR. The ushers come into the isles during the nude scene to make sure there are no cameras out. I saw it a few times and always appreciated the nudity I saw. While I'd love to see pictures and video, I alro respect the rights of the actors privacy.

Reactions: Psilord905