Achieving length despite girth

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
FOr muh fellow girthed up males I wanna know something. Is it hard to get to your maximum legnth if your girth isn't up. I mean if you are swoll to your largest girth can you7 still get to it's maximum legnth. FOr some it takes alotof pressure to get it all the way up. One factor in getting your pressure up is to get your girth all the way expanded.

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm...huh? :) Are you asking if a guy is not fully hard then he is not full length? seems right to me :)

Teflon

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't relate to what I think you are trying to say, I have no problems getting hard and my penis hasn't changed its Modus Operandi over the years.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanx TG. Did you get surprised. All the years or times you didn't know your max girth then you hit it. DId you james just pop out and instantaneously get longer?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I might know what you are referring to... but not certain. My cock is normally only 9 x 7. However, if it gets edged for say 30 minutes or more, then it is likely to be 9.25 x 7.5. The super hardness does bring extra length with extra girth. Oh yes, when my cock is softer, it is the girth that lags ...length gets right up near 9 while girth is only 6.5. While jelquing is another story...length only 9, but girth about 7.5.

Reactions: Allan S.

thickgirth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanx TG. Did you get surprised. All the years or times you didn't know your max girth then you hit it. DId you james just pop out and instantaneously get longer?

I can only speak for myself and i dunno how other guys experience it, but my penis grows in volume when getting hard. I mean, it grows and expands in length and girth at the same time, till i have reached my maximum length and girth. When i am done with that there's no growspurt left, neither in length nor girth.

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't know does everybody grow in legnth and girth at the same time or does it happen in a sequence?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this about pumping?

You can smell it? Sorry :redface:

And..I don't know the order I just know my cock gets hard. When I'm having sex or about to have sex its SO hard. And its not as hard when I'm masturbating.

If I just cum or am semi hard my cock is like a rainbow and nearly full length but loses some girth.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And..I don't know the order I just know my cock gets hard. When I'm having sex or about to have sex its SO hard. And its not as hard when I'm masturbating.

I too notice a definite different between actually having sex and masturbating. Not sure I'm ever really at my hardest while masturbating, but reach my ultimate hardness during sex and right before fairly quickly. I'd guess it'd vary with most guys, but I get there usually pretty fast. Some women have claimed they could feel me getting even harder inside them, but I have trouble believing it. Then again, I don't have their unique perspective.