Aching?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
No its not normal but maybe what youre feeling is just a dull ache from your balls unloading or something which is normal but any sharp, severe or persistent pain should be checked out.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got to agree with Knight on this one. If you're aching for that long, your body is probably trying to tell you something. If it was only an hour or so afterwards, I wouldn't be too worried for you, but 6 hours is just a long time to have that goin on.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Shad@Feb 4 2005, 03:37 PM
Well, I wasn't sure if I should post this in the young and hung forum, since I'm 16, or the healthy penis...but well, you can see which I chose...

Okay, well, basicly, if I've masturbated twice in the same day, I get a very painful ache in my balls if I get an errection again. I seem to have to go for at least 6 hours without thinking of anything sexual for there to be no pain.

I was wondering, is this normal(I doubt it, but making sure)? :huh:
[post=280154]Quoted post[/post]​
This is why parents should give their teens complete freedom to see the doctor without too many questions. If you were an adult, I would say see an urologist. But how do you explain this to your parents.

First, leave out the part about the masturbation and just tell about the part where it hurts. Somehow get word to the nurse or receptinist that you need to see the doctor alone so you can explain the whole situation to the doctor. The doctor knows what to tell and not to tell your parents.

That is unless you have cool parents, either a mom or dad or both, that you can tell anything too. Masturbation is actually good for you and helps keep the prostate healthy. You can over do it, but twice a day is not overdoing it unless there is a physical problem.

Check out this web site: PPFA | teenwire

It answers all kinds of questions and gives places to check. There are some other sites as well. I will check this out and get back Sunday or Monday with websites that may give even more information.

Hope everything is OK. Are you still groowing down there? That could explain it.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Freddie53+Feb 5 2005, 01:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Feb 5 2005, 01:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shad@Feb 4 2005, 03:37 PM
Well, I wasn&#39;t sure if I should post this in the young and hung forum, since I&#39;m 16, or the healthy penis...but well, you can see which I chose...

Okay, well, basicly, if I&#39;ve masturbated twice in the same day, I get a very painful ache in my balls if I get an errection again. I seem to have to go for at least 6 hours without thinking of anything sexual for there to be no pain.

I was wondering, is this normal(I doubt it, but making sure)? :huh:
This is why parents should give their teens complete freedom to see the doctor without too many questions. If you were an adult, I would say see an urologist. But how do you explain this to your parents.

First, leave out the part about the masturbation and just tell about the part where it hurts. Somehow get word to the nurse or receptinist that you need to see the doctor alone so you can explain the whole situation to the doctor. The doctor knows what to tell and not to tell your parents.

That is unless you have cool parents, either a mom or dad or both, that you can tell anything too. Masturbation is actually good for you and helps keep the prostate healthy. You can over do it, but twice a day is not overdoing it unless there is a physical problem.

It answers all kinds of questions and gives places to check. There are some other sites as well. I will check this out and get back Sunday or Monday with websites that may give even more information.

Hope everything is OK. Are you still groowing down there? That could explain it.
[post=280299]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

And that&#39;s why I love Freddie so much. He gives great advice brah. On that note, and it&#39;s nothing personal to anyone, but I wish families would be as open as mine is when it comes to masturbation and the body in general. The fact you have to hide the fact that you do what every other person on this planet does is sad.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, Nix, it is sad.
I think that some modern day parents are loosening up a bit, but maybe i&#39;m wrong.

actually, this is off topic, but, when i was young, my parents were very open
about telling us about the facts of life and such things. Instead of thinking it was cool to have parents like that, it made me very embarassed.
I was sitting there cringing while my parents talked about wet dreams and masturbation being normal and all that stuff. (i know, i&#39;m a freak LOL)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, this is the Teenwire URL. It&#39;s everything a teen needs to know about sex, relationships, puberty, etc.

So far the only problem I&#39;ve seen is their "how to use a condom" Flash movie isn&#39;t completely accurate about if you&#39;re uncircumcised. You pull the foreskin back, then put on the condom and squeeze out the air pockets, then, if your foreskin hasn&#39;t returned to the forward position, pull it forward. This allows the foreskin to move in the condom without breaking it.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Shad@Feb 5 2005, 05:46 PM
However, I think seeing a doctor would be kind of out of the question for the moment, as my step-dad is a doctor...
[post=280395]Quoted post[/post]​
dude..

Your stepdad has already seen and heard it all from other patients. He is a guy, and he knows guys jerk off. Yes, dude, even stepdads choke the chicken.

I suggest that you hit him up at home with "I may need to come see you about something at the office."

Ten times out of ten, he is going to ask what the problem is and after a short discussion, he will give some advice or tell you to call and make an appointment. Yea, I know it will be embarassing to initiate a discussion with your stepdad, but he will appreciate your trust in asking such a personal question.

jay

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by surferboy+Feb 5 2005, 01:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Feb 5 2005, 01:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Feb 5 2005, 01:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Shad
@Feb 4 2005, 03:37 PM
Well,

[post=280299]Quoted post[/post]​

And that&#39;s why I love Freddie so much. He gives great advice brah. On that note, and it&#39;s nothing personal to anyone, but I wish families would be as open as mine is when it comes to masturbation and the body in general. The fact you have to hide the fact that you do what every other person on this planet does is sad.
[post=280308]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanks Nix. I appreciate your vote of confidence. I hope I will always give good advice. Thanks,

Freddie

To the question, since your step dad is a doctor he SHOULD know and understand about these things. Only you know about that and how open he is. If there is a Planned Parenthood organization in your area, they would know who you could ask and probably know how open your step dad is if you don&#39;t know. That organization is open about sexual matters and would know which adults could help you and which ones can&#39;t. Some states have a public health department.

Also, if your step dad has an associate, you just might try talking to him or her. Just explain the situation, all of us understand the embarassment of talking to your step dad about this and so would a fellow doctor. If there is a problem that will be soon enough to tell step dad then. There might be a nurse practitioner in the office as well that would know the answers to your questions.

A nurse practitioner is a step above a regular nurse but not yet a doctor.