acknowledging lpsg to your mates

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I told a real good friend and he joined recently, check him out he is bigredde. Its cool to have somehting else in common with a very good friend that you know will not judge you

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my friesnd know. What kind of friends would they be if they judged me for being on a site? I've refered a few people here. Actually i think about 10 people. I don't get the big deal about anonimity on here. Maybe i'm lucky i don't live in a place that's so judgemental or hang around with others who are but seriously, what's the worst that can happen when people know i have a profile here?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have since suggested the site to a UK matey
he is not interested, just not his thing..fair enuf
100% Gay as well hah
so i deduce we are not all obsessed with 13+ LPSG only cocks?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, I've mentioned this place to some of my friends in the past. Why not? It's a Support Group! And we could all do with one of those in our lives.

I don't think any of them have followed up and joined. Even the one who I brought along to a real-life Meet and Greet. He was just impressed that I could meet up with a bunch of strangers I only knew from the internet and have a good time with them all, male or female, large penised or not.