Acne on butt?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

mediumboy: In the past few days, it looks like my ass was attacked by acne. Some of the bumps are somewhat painfull. Yea. They aren't very big. It's just like acne. I don't know if it's from my boxers, because i haven't bought new ones in over a year (but i do wash them weekly), or that i've been wearing a towel longer after i get out of the shower, or it's caused from itching. Yea. Has this happened to anyone else, or something like it? I'm pretty sure it can't be herpes, because I haven't had any form of sex or stuff like that...

2. jonb

Gold Member

It could be acne, it could be boils. See a dermitologist.

3. kurios

kurios Member

It could also be a reaction to detergent or what ever is used to launder your shorts/towels

4. Imported

Gold Member

kamakazedaddy: I've discovered that when you sweat alot (eg from biking/jogging etc) you get a form of acne/heat rash on your bum.....especially in the summer months. It's easily corrected by showering after a workout or physical activity. It's just sweat build-up. At least that how deal with the problem. Don't sweat it! :lol:

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

Use some gold bond or some other medicated powder on your ass after showering, should make it go away.

6. blar

blar New Member

since you said they are somewhat painful it has to be boils. If so don't worry they come and go

7. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

If it occurs maybe twice a year, it could be a form of herpes.

8. jay_too

jay_too New Member

I used to have trouble with rashes/hickies in the summer. An Aussie friend told me to pick up tea tree soap [health food store] and use it. I did and everything cleared up in a matter of days. Good luck.

jay

9. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

10. blar

blar New Member

nah boils come and go...yea he should maybe see a doctor but there have been many cases where people think they have herpes but its just a boil.

well yea but there is a difference a boil can stay longer then a pimple and having a boil down there will be a lot more painful then a pimple....since when irritated a boil can cause a lot of discomfort and the fact that they are larger then pimples they can cause a larger amount of inflammation around it and can be deep with in the skin unlike pimples.

the areas where boils are most likely to occur are the butt, neck and thighs

technically a pimple is a boil but pimples are small and don't cause large inflammation around it plus the bumps are not that deep with in the skin.

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Also, is it possible you sit in plastic, vinyl or leather chairs a lot? Especially in warmer months, the heat and sweat will cause pimples or a bumpy heat rash. It worsens if you are wearing very thin or light clothing....or just sitting around on your naked bum. :)

12. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Yeah, KinkGuy's onto something there. Sitting on hard surfaces for long periods of time can do it -- warm weather or not. And you mentioned wearing you towel longer -- if you're sitting for long periods on terrycloth towels that could do it too... more of a rash, than acne.

Just a thought.

Draft saved Draft deleted