Acne!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heh, you'll be grateful for your greasy teenage skin, acne and all, in later life when you remain wrinkle-free for longer than your dry-skinned friends.

Roaccutane is a nasty drug whose side-effects can include death. I'd only use it if my acne was really severe, causing scarring or persisiting into adulthood.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You must jack off at least twice a day... It worked for me. Got to get rid of the hormones!! My uncle told me about this. he asked me how often I jacked off, I said about twice a week.. Nah mate!! he reckons twice a day and it worked!! In 6 weeks the acne went away.

Last edited:

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can ask your regular doctor to prescribe Minocin its a less potent version of accutane.
Thats just an antibiotic which may help in some cases.

I was on 60mg accutane for 12 months, it worked. There is still some minor residual acne, may need some another course.

Accutane is out of patent and there is a generic version.

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Accutane is good. Doesn't work with everyone though. There's such good improvements on my skin. It dries the skin out though, but now that i'm actually working again and have moved to a sunnier country (i've been told to avoid the sun) my skin is starting to get oily once more, but at least i haven't had breakouts.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You must jack off at least twice a day... It worked for me. Got to get rid of the hormones!! My uncle told me about this. he asked me how often I jacked off, I said about twice a week.. Nah mate!! he reckons twice a day and it worked!! In 6 weeks the acne went away.

i don't know if you're being serious or not :eek:

if jerking off was a cure to acne brah, no teenage boy would ever have a zit

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MUST GET:
queen helene's mint julep masque
queen helene's grape seed extract masque
nivea for men - facial lotion for sensitive skin

the mint mask is for exfoliation. do that one night, then the next night, use the grape seed one. what the grape seed one does is, it dries on your skin, yah? then you peel it off, and it pulls out all the dirt and other nasty things from your pores. it's amazing for see how much nasty junk you have in our pores.

I've used both of these masks...nothing I've ever used before has gotten my face so clean & smooth...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I used Roacutane to get rid of the painful acne, it is a heavy medicine with a lot of side effects while taking it, but I got rid of the painful acne (the one that is under the skin and gives a lot of painful presure when you touch it on your skin). The side effects are that you really quick get sunburned and that you can feel depressed.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried everything to get rid of my acne. I've tried acnefree, clean and clear, proactive, everything, and nothing has helped. I also have acne on my chest and on my back. Is there anyone who can give me any helping advice that would clear my skin?

Le Roche Posay skin care products were designed by and used by clinical staff at a skin spa in France. I use their products and ONLY their products, as I had both acne and very sensitive skin during my teens, and right up to now.

tguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used Roacutane to get rid of the painful acne, it is a heavy medicine with a lot of side effects while taking it, but I got rid of the painful acne (the one that is under the skin and gives a lot of painful presure when you touch it on your skin). The side effects are that you really quick get sunburned and that you can feel depressed.

i used roaccutane and i got rid of the acne, too, but now i have ugly scars on my skin... how could i remove it?

D

deleted213967

Yeah...it's marketed as Accutane in the US and I can't believe that after all those years they haven't found anything better.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've used both of these masks...nothing I've ever used before has gotten my face so clean & smooth...

i know, yah? queen helene's products are amazing!

Stop your dairy intake. Dairy is the cause of all acne for everyone ever.

another post i'm not sure about :confused: if you're being serious brah, then you are really uneducated. if this post is a joke bruddah, you should give some sort of hint, yah? the TC is lookin to use for some help on a serious matter.

speaking of the TC, eh bruddah, you get the stuff i said for try?

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure it would work. It would burn off your face but at least you wouldn't have acne.

Seriously though, see your GP there are several very good treatments available for the treatment of acne.