Acne!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Where do I get that from, and you really think that would help?

you can get hydrogen peroxide anywhere bruddah. but i wouldn't go out and buy that and start for rub it on your face until you talk to a doc brah. try the products i listed. you can get the queen helen products from a beauty supply store, and the rest from stores like walgreens bruddah. another poster even testified as to how awesome queen helen's products are

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Laser surgery can remove scars or at least make them less noticeable. Try La Roche - Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique, Lipikar products on your acne. Their products are soap free.

La Roche Posay products are developed by the La Roche Posay Skin Spa, 86270 La Roche Posay, France, where they treat thousands of patients each year with skin problems.

La Roche-Posay

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Acne tends to go away as your hormone starts subsiding. I, personally, would never use Accutane or any other perscription medicine because of the serious side effects (risks) which, I believe, outweight the benefits of clearing the face. I've grown up with acne for a few years and I still have a few pimples here and there but not as bad as when I was 16.