Acronyms

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

inquiringmind: Hi,
    I am sure you all will laugh at this ... I was discussing a hip hop tenderoni who was sweatin' me ( I am using urban vernacular for "A younger man who was expressing his interest) with some friends . He details my car and one afternoon after returning my baby back to me in pristine condition he slid up and started mackin' ( vernacular for giving me his line) The first thing that came to mind was an old song with the line, " hip hop lover, you're too young for me..." and said thanks but no thanks. Well, when I told my friends they were laughing telling me that he was highly educated. I said I begged to differ and they said "Honey, he has skillz and a Ph.D. too." Knowing he didn't , I was puzzled until a wicked smile moved over my face and I realized that they might have been right. He might not have had a doctorate in Philosophy, but he did have a Ph.D. Read between the lines...

Inquiring mind

2. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I take it you don't mean Piled Higher and Deeper? LOL
    That of course being the natural extension of BS and MS...

Well, well...I'll have to remember that one...PHD...

7x6&C

3. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: okay, okay... call me slow... I read the PhD thing first thing this morning and only just now got what it must mean...

gee whiz... reminds me of the first dirty joke I head when I was 10 years old... "Did you hear about the man who was so lazy he married a pregnant woman?" It took me three days to figure that one out... although of course I laughed along with all the kids in the moment of the joke telling... peer pressure - got to love it!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice