Acronyms

inquiringmind: Hi,
I am sure you all will laugh at this ... I was discussing a hip hop tenderoni who was sweatin' me ( I am using urban vernacular for "A younger man who was expressing his interest) with some friends . He details my car and one afternoon after returning my baby back to me in pristine condition he slid up and started mackin' ( vernacular for giving me his line) The first thing that came to mind was an old song with the line, " hip hop lover, you're too young for me..." and said thanks but no thanks. Well, when I told my friends they were laughing telling me that he was highly educated. I said I begged to differ and they said "Honey, he has skillz and a Ph.D. too." Knowing he didn't , I was puzzled until a wicked smile moved over my face and I realized that they might have been right. He might not have had a doctorate in Philosophy, but he did have a Ph.D. Read between the lines...

Inquiring mind

7x6andchg: I take it you don't mean Piled Higher and Deeper? LOL
That of course being the natural extension of BS and MS...

Well, well...I'll have to remember that one...PHD...

7x6&C

AnonyMs: okay, okay... call me slow... I read the PhD thing first thing this morning and only just now got what it must mean...

gee whiz... reminds me of the first dirty joke I head when I was 10 years old... "Did you hear about the man who was so lazy he married a pregnant woman?" It took me three days to figure that one out... although of course I laughed along with all the kids in the moment of the joke telling... peer pressure - got to love it!