Actifcagoule onlyfans ? French gay top

jake0809

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
can't believe there are no replies in here. his twitter previews look extremely hot especially the throat fucking videos. curious if his OF lives up to that
Honestly, it's one of the few that I've found worth paying for, at least in my opinion. The facefucking videos are golddd

gan596

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, it's one of the few that I've found worth paying for, at least in my opinion. The facefucking videos are golddd
I'm surprised nobody is talking about his damn eyes. Even behind that mask his eyes are so fucking enticing. I'm dying to see this man's face.

Reactions: jake0809

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
:p:p:pI'm surprised nobody is talking about his damn eyes. Even behind that mask his eyes are so fucking enticing. I'm dying to see this man's face.
Sure, bcs given the hardcore sex, everyone is focused on his beautiful eyes

jake0809

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not really. It all depends on ur priorities… but if u rather fuck a guy with beautiful eyes and a flacid dick, well I guess I am “fun”…
You're setting up a dichotomy that the original poster did not. They're suggesting that both really make for a great experience, and that there is something super enticing about those eyes that enhance the experience of the rest of him.

Frankly, I find nice eyes and good face to be one of the most attractive parts of someone. Eye contact is a hugeee part of making an experience erotic for me.

Reactions: gan596 and mcFred

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're setting up a dichotomy that the original poster did not. They're suggesting that both really make for a great experience, and that there is something super enticing about those eyes that enhance the experience of the rest of him.

Frankly, I find nice eyes and good face to be one of the most attractive parts of someone. Eye contact is a hugeee part of making an experience erotic for me.
Exactly… a good face ! which btw he NEVER shows bcs he wears a mask… or plainly avoids showing at all.
Enticing eyes wouldnt be enough for his line of work, dont you think? if he doesnt have what he has below his neck… (I am being condescending on purpose).

Just so u know. Im not stupid and I do understand the original poster and what you are saying… I just throw a pinch of sarcasm here and there, mixed with the truth and nobody seems to get the memo… this guy is a dominant sex performer and the fact of idealizing his “eyes” is borderline ridiculous!!!

1711200864024.jpeg

gan596

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol, some of y'all really need to go outside and get offline for a little while. All I said was he had nice eyes, a personal opinion, and this is how you act? How embarrassing.

Sorry, some of us matured beyond just staring at a penis and learned to appreciate multiple aspects of a whole ass human. Meanwhile some of us never got beyind middle school

Reactions: jake0809

mcFred

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lol, some of y'all really need to go outside and get offline for a little while. All I said was he had nice eyes, a personal opinion, and this is how you act? How embarrassing.

Sorry, some of us matured beyond just staring at a penis and learned to appreciate multiple aspects of a whole ass human. Meanwhile some of us never got beyind middle school
Sure, his toes are sexy too…