Acting like a female on a forum

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a thread about how women supposedly behave and how men posing as women also behave.

I was called fake and a man right away but obviously I have proven myself( to be a real female)
I am very comfortable with sexual terms. I may not fit into the careful and demure slot as I am comfortable with blunt sexual words and expressions. I'm a grown-ass woman.
I also give very short answers sometimes.
I am trying to overcome a typing disability. It took 2 years of therapy for me to type this much and I just give short answers when my neck is tight and hurting my right shoulder.
I am also a little shy, intimidated , and very skeptical of people who try to chat with me.

I am getting more comfortable and my rehab is going well so I am more capable

Some women still live in a slot ( crap I am having word recall issues and difficulty expressing my ideas)for women.
Like being female means we cannot be sexually aggressive and still worthy.
I always made my own way rejecting the the expected norms as long as they are kind and not harmful.
I don't mean that I never fight back . Of course we have seen what I am capable of when provoked.
I guess I mean that there are some outdated ideas still around and I would like to just say we don't need to conform to stereotypes.
Maybe some women behave more like men because they have been greatly influenced by men especially since being repeatedly rejected or betrayed by women.
Hope this makes sense.
I'll work on it tomorow and hope I am feeling better and more capable.

quarrel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I definatley believe you are a woman - and a hot one at that.

You do seem to be a sexually confident, maybe even aggressive woman who is very open and candid about loving big cocks but I've known women like that in person.

Do you believe I'm a man? :wink: