Acting like it isnt big

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Larry85: I'm constantly telling my girlfriend I have a small penis. It irritates he to no end. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but it just makes me want to keep saying it (maybe it's my boyish immaturity poking through :p ). Maybe I have a humiliation fetish going on. I don't really know.

Anyone else ever do this? Among those who don't know your size? Really, it's useless to claim to be big. No one ever believes you anyway.

2. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Being a grower, I can sometimes get away with that statement!

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Who here doesn't know their size? I mean it only takes a tape measure or a ruler. Every guy has measured at some point, just out of curiosity. I thought all guys knew their dick size just like they know their clothing sizes and their shoe size.

Just remember that there is the "real world" and there is the LPSG, so while a 7 incher might SEEM small here, it's pretty big IRL, regardless of what Tigerwolf seems to think. Then there are also those mythological 16 inchers that appear that people post about but no one seems to ever see and there is no medical proof backing up.

As to telling your GF that you're small, you'll give her a complex when she has a guy who is more regular sized. She'll think he's a micropenis. ;)

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Who here doesn't know their size? I mean it only takes a tape measure or a ruler. Every guy has measured at some point, just out of curiosity. I thought all guys knew their dick size just like they know their clothing sizes and their shoe size.
    [/b][/quote]
    Uh ... I think he means when someone is among others who aren't aware of his size. Of course he knows his own.

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

Larry85, one way to look at your attitude about NOT boasting regarding your size is that you're considering other aspects of your relationship (perhaps) and thus deliberately keeping things "more on kilter"...i.e. sex NOT being the most important thing you have in mind. If that's the case, then your attitude (and mine too, I guess) is somewhat the rarity...especially around here! :D

I've always contended that for myself, I'd much rather have her find out about my endowment at the appropriate time/pace and let HER make the complimentary remarks on her own. Her astonishment can then be especially more meaningful too, since I didn't have to instigate (and otherwise prompt her) for the flattering (MALE REINFORCING!) comments.

6. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
    Its known as Stupidity and fishing for compliments , my bf who is 8X8 does the same damn irritating thing .
    Very nice Meat btw bro B)

the REAL deal
    HORSE

7. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Uh ... I think he means when someone is among others who aren't aware of his size. Of course he knows his own. [/b][/quote]
    Uh...why are you always such a know it all? The way that he had it worded the post could have been taken either way. There was no need for you to respond to my post, but you did. I've been told in a private IM that there are several other people who have also found some of your posts to be rather attitudinal lately.
    Get over yourself.

8. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Sorry. Real life and rigorous physical therapy have been working my last nerve lately. Add to that a few posters here and a huge purple font giving me headaches, and you have a Cuban dude with a 'tude. I don't mean to take it out on you, prepstud. I apologise.

10. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Sorry. Real life and rigorous physical therapy have been working my last nerve lately. Add to that a few posters here and a huge purple font giving me headaches, and you have a Cuban dude with a 'tude. I don't mean to take it out on you, prepstud. I apologise. [/b][/quote]
    LOL thanks, dude. The large purple font will do it to anyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted