Acting on gay fantasy...ADVICE PLZ

rocky912

1st Like
Media
i need help. im 22. when i was 16 i chose to play with a guy older than me. he let me experience fooling with a man. we didnt have man encounters, but after i came i would feel soo guilty. I then stopped screwing a around with him.
Now present day, i want to suck him and do more. BUT i know ill feel guilty. I would only have sex with him if i was drunk or high. what do i do. I feel like i want one last play time b4 i put the fun behind me

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why do you have "to put the fun behind you" as you put it? just my opinion but i think it might work better if you figured out what you want & why you want it. if you feel guilty then find out what's that about. there's nothing wrong with having new experiences. it's just important not to feel bad about them.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, listen. If you want to suck a dick, just fucking suck a dick. Lots of guys like sucking dicks. I know I fucking love sucking dicks. I live for sucking dicks. I dated a guy who would jizz from just sucking my dick. Actually, not just my dick, any dick. This guy would blow his whole load without doing anything but deepthroating.

I understand that straight-identified cocksuckers can get all tied up in knots over it, but dude it is soooo BOOOOORING. The only thing that's even more boring is being the poor fag who has to deal with it when the guy who was yummying down on your prong ten seconds ago turns into a quivering pile of conservative fear.

So, please, go out and suck some cocks. Suck a hundred cocks. Love every fucking minute of it! Just please don't do it until you've worked through that played-ass guilt.

Oh, and by the way - while I'm on my soapbox - if you'll only have sex with someone because you're drunk or high, don't fucking have sex with them. That's how you get crazy STIs you've never even heard of before.

Reactions: dreamer20

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i need help. im 22. when i was 16 i chose to play with a guy older than me. he let me experience fooling with a man. we didnt have man encounters, but after i came i would feel soo guilty. I then stopped screwing a around with him.
Now present day, i want to suck him and do more. BUT i know ill feel guilty. I would only have sex with him if i was drunk or high. what do i do. I feel like i want one last play time b4 i put the fun behind me

The best sex is sober sex, and I'm no stranger to drugs and alcohol.

If you need to be fucked up in order to fuck, I'd say you're fucked up to begin with.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best sex is sober sex, and I'm no stranger to drugs and alcohol.

If you need to be fucked up in order to fuck, I'd say you're fucked up to begin with.

I agree. The best sex is definately sober. I would really suggest you get over your fears and hesitations first. You also need to figure out why you feel the way you do as far as your fears and face them. Eradicate them and reprogram those feelings so that you can enjoy sex.

Gay men hate guys with issues and having sex with them and having sex be awkward because of their issues. I don't have sex with guys like that. If you aren't happy with having gay sex, you wait until you are.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Acting on gay fantasy...ADVICE PLZ
i need help...i want to suck him and do more...I feel like i want one last play time

You don't need drugs, drink or help. You know what you yearn for rocky.
Satisfy your yearning and appreciate the man who caters to your desires.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

do yourself a favor and stay in school....

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Erratic is wise. Listen to him. He's also from Canada.

O Canada! Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux! etc., etc., etc.

Bon chance!:smile:

Alors! midlifebear connait la belle langue, et les mots justes! Vive erratic! Vive midlifebear! Vive Canada (parce que Canada a Quebec, qui a les mecs plus bons dans l'Amerique du nord)!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
does this mean there are gay guys who enjoy "feasting" on a vagina too?

Yeah, and we're called bi's or omni's, and not into denial and not strictly gay. Agree with Bbucko, invisibleman and dreamer 20 that have posted that the best way to approach it is sober. If you're have mental blocks look at it this way...it's a skin appendage, but a hell of a lot more enjoyable than sucking on an ear lobe, fingers or toes.

emwebnauburn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't use drugs and alcohol as a crutch in dealing with this problem. I also think the major problem is your guilt you are having. you need to mayb speak to someone about it. Get to the root of that and then you can deal the actual sex.

dear rocky, there is nothing wrong with you! i'm a straight girl married to a "skin slut" he wants all the textures and lets face it, there is nothing like a smooth throbbing hot cock in your mouth or your hand or inside of you

go with it or you will always feel deprived and it will drive you nuts, and what exactly do you feel guilty about? are you lying to him? do you feel like you are leading him on and using him, does he wants a real relationship that you can't offer?

once you get to the bottom of your guilt and shame you will have the answer

good luck

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, and we're called bi's or omni's, and not into denial and not strictly gay. Agree with Bbucko, invisibleman and dreamer 20 that have posted that the best way to approach it is sober. If you're have mental blocks look at it this way...it's a skin appendage, but a hell of a lot more enjoyable than sucking on an ear lobe, fingers or toes.

SO according to that logic, straight guys who yearn for a dick in their mouth, but are straight otherwise aren't actually straight, but bi? I mean, where do you draw the line with calling someone straight or bi (or gay vs bi). I mean were we saying how there are straight guys who just like to suck a dick, or am I imagining things. Cause it seems to me lines between gay and bi (and straight and bi) are kind of hazy, and that there really isnt too much of a distinguishment at all, maybe? I don't know Im going off on a limb here...

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dood, you obviously are physically turned on by what you're doing but I think you have unresolved issues with it. That is why you feel guilty after. I think you need to deal with these and then you'll be a lot happier with this issue.

If might help if you shared exactly what you feel guilty about.

rocky912

1st Like
Media
its complicated...when i get drunk or high..thats when i remember my experiences with him and get horny.
when im sober , i want no part of it

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m not sure what exactly you mean by 'chose' to go with a guy?

I think you'll find that if you're hetro this is just teenaged curiosity. Like 80/90% thinking about it in some way in their teens, for some that’s enough, others want to act on their fantasy and try things for themselves.

I don’t feel one curios encounter with another guy labels you homosexual for life. There are a shit load of hetro and hyper hetro guys out there that have had at least one night with their best mate but they would never admit it.

However, if you fancy trying more with this bloke, odds are if you're not bisexual then you may well be homosexual. Sexuality is not all black and white, some people are born with a prominent predisposition to one orientation or the other but some folks are simply flexible.

I can understand the whole guilt thing. In my opinion it's kind of nature clashing with nurture.

Many young men who are homosexual but just don’t understand or realise their sexuality, are still brought up in very heterosexual environment. Some, extremely so, where gays are demonised as foul, evil sinner that cause the worlds ill, while other are just ridiculed as less than 'real men' for being a fag, a poof, a fairy.

We are installed from a very early age that boys kiss girls, boys date girls, score with as many girls as you can, you have to be a stud so women will fall at your feet with their legs open, you have to marry a nice girl, settle down, have 2.4 kids and a dog, that’s what all normal people do, right?

But when, as men, we start to awaked to our sexualities and find it's actually guys we fantasies about and not girls as we were brought up to believe in, I believe for some guys it can causes a massive clash of understanding and leaves you with the worst guilty feeling when you do bang one out thinking of other men.

I sure as hell did and I wish my sexuality had been explained to me when I was younger.

I see a strong coloration between the 5 stages of grief and the acceptance of oneself as gay. It's doesn’t apply to all men, just a hell of a lot.

Stage one, Denial. "This can't be happening to me", I'm not a gay.

Stage two, Anger. "Why me?", feelings of wanting to fight off your homosexuality.

Stage three, Bargaining/Phase/Cure. Dismissing all homosexual feelings as a phase that will pass or if they are strong, that maybe there is a 'cure' out there, some way of bargaining your way straight.

Stage four, Depression. Overwhelming feelings of hopelessness, frustration, bitterness, self pity. Feeling lack of control, feeling numb.

Stage five, Acceptance. There is a difference between resignation and acceptance. One can finally accept their sexuality and sexual express themselves without guilt or remorse because they realise, there is nothing wrong with them, they're just homosexual other than that, we are the same as everyone else.

In my opinion anyways.