acting on gay fantasy...ADVICE

rocky912

1st Like
Media
need help. im 22. when i was 16 i chose to play with a guy older than me. he let me experience fooling with a man. we didnt have man encounters, but after i came i would feel soo guilty. I then stopped screwing a around with him.
Now present day, i want to suck him and do more. BUT i know ill feel guilty. I would only have sex with him if i was drunk or high. what do i do. I feel like i want one last play time b4 i put the fun behind me

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you should remain unimpaired and suck him off. No one will know but you two. Then you'll be able to decide if it's for you or not. You may love it, you may hate it. It's experimentation and you should follow through...guilt free.

hikaruson

Experimental Member
Media
you feel guilty because of you do, or just because you think you should?
If you do, please just don't do it!
if you think you should! Damn it, you're a big boy, just do what you want!

EBlend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think it's a good idea to do things that make you feel guilty, however, I think it WOULD be a good idea to see if you can figure out WHY it makes you feel guilty. Usually we feel guilty when we feel we've done something bad. Do you feel being gay or even bi is bad? Or just sex in general? Either way, I'd say it would be a good idea to try to figure out why you think it's bad and see if you can work through it. Chances are, as long as you're not hurting someone else, it's not bad.