acting on gay fantasy...ADVICE

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rocky912, Jan 30, 2008.

1. rocky912

rocky912 New Member

need help. im 22. when i was 16 i chose to play with a guy older than me. he let me experience fooling with a man. we didnt have man encounters, but after i came i would feel soo guilty. I then stopped screwing a around with him.
    Now present day, i want to suck him and do more. BUT i know ill feel guilty. I would only have sex with him if i was drunk or high. what do i do. I feel like i want one last play time b4 i put the fun behind me

2. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    I think you should remain unimpaired and suck him off. No one will know but you two. Then you'll be able to decide if it's for you or not. You may love it, you may hate it. It's experimentation and you should follow through...guilt free.

3. hikaruson

hikaruson New Member

you feel guilty because of you do, or just because you think you should?
    If you do, please just don't do it!
    if you think you should! Damn it, you're a big boy, just do what you want!

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If you're not in an exclusive relationship go for it, but don't feel guilty, it's only sex it's important but it's not that important ;)

5. mariorossi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh don't worry about it, have fun! Life is too short for regrets... just play safe and you'll play longer!

6. EBlend

EBlend New Member

Albums:
    I don't think it's a good idea to do things that make you feel guilty, however, I think it WOULD be a good idea to see if you can figure out WHY it makes you feel guilty. Usually we feel guilty when we feel we've done something bad. Do you feel being gay or even bi is bad? Or just sex in general? Either way, I'd say it would be a good idea to try to figure out why you think it's bad and see if you can work through it. Chances are, as long as you're not hurting someone else, it's not bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted