Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, last girl I dated would be all flirty and nice and stuff, listened to hip hop bump and grind music and loved it. Then we started dating, the music taste didn't change, she acts all flirty a lot and seductive and stuff, but then after the relationship got more serious, and we had sex, it died off after while and she definitely didn't want it as much and in arguments she said "I just did it because I thought it was what YOU wanted". Yet this girl has been wearing thongs for 10 years and talks about being and wanting to be sexy, would act all flirty before dating and in the early stages of dating. After we started having sex (probably 1 1/2 months into dating) we had it almost all the time. Then, it was like 1 or 2 times a week. And we only went out for 6-7 months.

I've heard of girls acting that way to attract a guy but they are truly cold fish. Is this the case? Have I just answered my own question and made another of 16095404 pointless threads?

JamesDean240

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a woman for about a year. During that time we had sex at least 3 or 4 times a weak; and sometimes it was really HOT sex. Sometimes with toys. Sometimes she would do the 'french maid' thing, etc, etc. we decided to get married, and did. BAM BUDDY! The sex got turned off like a light switch! Suddenly sex was 'nasty' and made her feel 'dirty'. I am a little ashamed, but I got outside the marriage for satisfaction while we were still married (something had to GIVE!). We finally got a divorce because of her lack of interest. Maybe the 'chase' was good for her, but after she caught her prey, she no longer wanted it. Go figure. Be careful with a relationship like you describe or you could wind up in one like I described!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, that sounds totally backwards. I can understand no sex before marriage, but to go from doing it (and having kinky fun like it sounds like you had) to "no, it's dirty" sounds like either she got bored or she has some issues to work on.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, last girl I dated would be all flirty and nice and stuff, listened to hip hop bump and grind music and loved it. Then we started dating, the music taste didn't change, she acts all flirty a lot and seductive and stuff, but then after the relationship got more serious, and we had sex, it died off after while and she definitely didn't want it as much and in arguments she said "I just did it because I thought it was what YOU wanted". Yet this girl has been wearing thongs for 10 years and talks about being and wanting to be sexy, would act all flirty before dating and in the early stages of dating. After we started having sex (probably 1 1/2 months into dating) we had it almost all the time. Then, it was like 1 or 2 times a week. And we only went out for 6-7 months.

I've heard of girls acting that way to attract a guy but they are truly cold fish. Is this the case? Have I just answered my own question and made another of 16095404 pointless threads?

From what you describe she is not a cold fish. Maybe you weren't sexually compatible but she didn't want to tell you or couldn't express her feelings? Maybe she was bored? Maybe she doesn't want to be with the same man for 6-7 months. Sounds like you guys are young, maybe she didn't want a serious relationship and her "going cold" was a way of breaking it off with you?

I dated a woman for about a year. During that time we had sex at least 3 or 4 times a weak; and sometimes it was really HOT sex. Sometimes with toys. Sometimes she would do the 'french maid' thing, etc, etc. we decided to get married, and did. BAM BUDDY! The sex got turned off like a light switch! Suddenly sex was 'nasty' and made her feel 'dirty'. I am a little ashamed, but I got outside the marriage for satisfaction while we were still married (something had to GIVE!). We finally got a divorce because of her lack of interest. Maybe the 'chase' was good for her, but after she caught her prey, she no longer wanted it. Go figure. Be careful with a relationship like you describe or you could wind up in one like I described!

Sometimes what really happens is, BAM BUDDY, right after marriage the wife is expected to be the maid, cook, grocery shopper, bill payer, activity planner, etc. then throw on the "French Maid thing" after a day of cleaning toilets. Some are not thrilled with their new role. Many women are then either too tired or on some occasions purposely don't want to have sex with their husbands as a way of passive-aggressively dealing with the issue. Not my style, as I am way too direct for that (and love sex too much to deny myself- I would prefer to withold cooking/cleaning LOL) but, I have seen it happen with other couples.