Active day stretcher

Toes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are your opinions on active stretchers? I tried wearing a padlock around my cock all day once, only once. I like the feeling but there has to be something more feasible or safer than a pad lock. I have looked at the auto extender site and I am just wondering if its worth the money or can I make something from home that will work just as well.... Any thoughts? PS loving LPSG I am gained over an inch in length and a quarter inch in girth... Thank you and keep the advice coming..

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
ADS are contrary to the advertizing websites not really wearable easily and secretly . You most likely won't be able to wear it during most of your activities. Despite that fact they do work quite well in case used properly and steady.
Are they worth the money? I'd say no. Just because you will be able to reach the same goal without investing any money. Besides they are expensive. You definetely can make your own ADS if you're skilled to some extent. I think at thundersplace are several instructions to do so. The self-made ADS is definetely a lot cheaper.

Toes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right i tried that but my limp cock doesnt fit into a padlock without leaving marks on it..... Pretty sure that is not good.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right i tried that but my limp cock doesnt fit into a padlock without leaving marks on it..... Pretty sure that is not good.

You don't have to stick your penis through the hasp of the lock. Are you applying the rubber band like you're supposed to? Check out the diagram for details.

Toes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually when I put my cock through the lock I didnt need the rubber band, the lock stayed in place but caused a little groove in my cock. I tried using a rubber band and put my cock through that but that did not work either. I guess I am just an idiot.

Toes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone had any luck trying to make one of these things?

Toes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An active stretcher that can be worn all day long.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An active stretcher that can be worn all day long.

An active stretcher needs to be removed frequently- much more often than a passive stretcher.

You can make your own extender, but you'll need to be handy at building things and it will likely not be as comfortable nor as effective as a purchased one unless you're an engineering whiz :D

Here's a DIY extender plan: ZekeMan's Penis Enlargement Traction Device