Active Duty Astronaut Arrested

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Astronauts can go nuts too. It's true.

• I saw this on the news this morning. I would love to know the real details of this story.
  • This woman was crazy wrong in her actions...but lest we forget a straight man drove her to it.
  • RE: The diapers, all astronauts wear them on missions. That's actually why disposable diapers were invented in the 1960's.
    I used to work in the plastics industry, I know this for fact.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can this person have a "second initial court appearance"? Even the Florida legal system should have problems with that.

I don't get the diaper thing, just so she can drive 900 miles without stopping. I've frequently driven far more than that without stopping, and diapers didn't come into it. Maybe they left "holding it" out of astronaut training.

I saw this in the AM. The story has changed a bit since then, not in any vital particulars. I have to agree, the mug shot is magnificent. I think the earlier version called it a "file photo", implying perhaps that Ms. Nowak has put in an official appearance on a previous occasion.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
  • I saw this on the news this morning. I would love to know the real details of this story.
  • This woman was crazy wrong in her actions...but lest we forget a straight man drove her to it.
  • RE: The diapers, all astronauts wear them on missions. That's actually why disposable diapers were invented in the 1960's.
    I used to work in the plastics industry, I know this for fact.

No one can drive you to anything. We each choose to respond to a given stimulus with the emotions and actions with which we respond. This woman was married with children. She was not married to the naval commander. Where was her loyalty to her family? What kind of mother is that? Notice I'm not asking what kind of wife she is. But what about her children? Why hasn't she put them first?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can this person have a "second initial court appearance"? Even the Florida legal system should have problems with that.

I don't get the diaper thing, just so she can drive 900 miles without stopping. I've frequently driven far more than that without stopping, and diapers didn't come into it. Maybe they left "holding it" out of astronaut training.

I saw this in the AM. The story has changed a bit since then, not in any vital particulars. I have to agree, the mug shot is magnificent. I think the earlier version called it a "file photo", implying perhaps that Ms. Nowak has put in an official appearance on a previous occasion.
You can drive far more than 900 miles without stopping? I don't understand the diaper thing. Not even a fuel stop? When I did cross-country drives, I didn't stop between fuel stops, but when I had to fill the tank, I did actually take that extra 3 minutes to piss...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one can drive you to anything. We each choose to respond to a given stimulus with the emotions and actions with which we respond. This woman was married with children. She was not married to the naval commander. Where was her loyalty to her family? What kind of mother is that? Notice I'm not asking what kind of wife she is. But what about her children? Why hasn't she put them first?
Honestly, AE. I just can't understand why she (or anyone else) would risk everything for a tawdry "love triangle", or as in her case, an even tawdrier love quadrangle or whatever. I don't think I will ever be able to understand how someone could murder over an actual or suspected "love rivalry." If my partner ever cheated on me, I would just simply leave him. His loss, it would be. No reason to kill anyone.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is just tragic. A seemingly intelligent woman acting like a guest from the Jerry Springer show except in her case it isn't staged.
You have to wonder if she always was so unstable and just lived on the edge as so many do with a mental illness or if she just lost her mind.
No man woman or anything alive would be worth me risking what she had achieved. Many young girls have looked to her as a role model also, another sad commentary.
If she had just breathed and taken a moment to think before she acted I wonder if she would have acted so precipitously.
As we learn everyday hindsight is 20/20.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly, ." If my partner ever cheated on me, I would just simply leave him. His loss, it would be. No reason to kill anyone.

This is the quality known as SANITY that separates you myself and other well adjusted people from people that would behave in such a manner.

:banana:
HORSE

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is just tragic. A seemingly intelligent woman acting like a guest from the Jerry Springer show except in her case it isn't staged.
You have to wonder if she always was so unstable and just lived on the edge as so many do with a mental illness or if she just lost her mind.
No man woman or anything alive would be worth me risking what she had achieved. Many young girls have looked to her as a role model also, another sad commentary.
Well, yes, HH, especially considering that it wasn't even her husband, just some guy at work she had a crush on. So sad.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, i think the oldest son can open a comedy club because of this. look on the bright side

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To me she was operating in emergency mode mission, she has lots of military and very sophisticated trainment etc...it seems he was separeted from husband for couple of weeks...there are not many things we know about what pushed her to behave like that and for sure snaping or not she is a woman of determination, as we can see by her carreer.

But in the mind of many the shock is how someone so educated and with so much achivements can act passionate as commiting crimes etc...because they are humans like the others less brillants not super humans. Generaly educated people commite more crimes of greed, power, etc that does not involve really involve using their hands to hurt people..they may do it in a clean environment sitting confy in a leather chair...:rolleyes:

What fascinates me is to get to understand the steps inside her mind and what triggers one decision and action after the other. Making sense or not because in the end we all humans are supose to have control inside and do not act like crazy people as commiting crimes, because we have to pay the price and go to jail...but what lead a person to play with their own freedom and not weight consequences for their actions?

Well as much surprised with her actions I do have simpathy for her, much more than an everyday person who chooses irresponsable to drink and drive etc and drive and hurt, kill, inocent people..everyday all over the world selfish irresponsable out of control people hurt and kills others because of their personal addictions habits.

Crimes are motivated by greed, ambition, hate etc but when it comes to passion and jeously takes over because of having, loosing possession one may feel - is very complicated as much does not make sense still being commited all over the place as people who seems have everything under control snaps and snaps.

Wow..she must feel very very bad now after the snap and the consequences she will face and etc. If she just snaped or she was already sick somehow for a long time??? :confused:

And about the guy involved? So many questions...:eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The darker repercussions of this are that it makes me wonder if it will affect the way others view women in this type of position. Will what so many women have fought hard to achieve be affected by such total lack of judgement. NO one is worth all of that. She had a family and husband. What was that about?