Cherished Member
Loved Member
Admired Member
Legendary Member
Superior Member
Worshiped Member
Mythical Member
LPSG Legend

If you have any ideas for changes or new ones let me know :)

Thank you Mr. Mr. LPSG...I sent you a note.

Reactions: LPSG Support

kingkylie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is. Not sure why TheKing87 said that. It may be because he was responding to your comment that you made prior to Mr. LPSG updating the titles.
Probably confused. Even in my previous post I mentioned the number of likes I had not the number of posts.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Here are the new titles

Lurker
1st Like
Experimental Member
Sexy Member
Expert Member
Cherished Member
Loved Member
Admired Member
Legendary Member
Superior Member
Worshiped Member
Mythical Member
LPSG Legend

Thanks, Mr. LPSG!

bea14.gif

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

That is a good way to check, but some are missing. You won't show in this list if you haven't posted anything within the past 24 hours. Otherwise you drop off of it. For example, @CardiffDillon has 167,931 likes, but he hasn't posted anything recently so he's not shown in this list. There may be others. Not sure. ;) * Brett

EarlyRiser

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chelsea, New York, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is a good way to check, but some are missing. You won't show in this list if you haven't posted anything within the past 24 hours. Otherwise you drop off of it. For example, @CardiffDillon has 167,931 likes, but he hasn't posted anything recently so he's not shown in this list. There may be others. Not sure. ;) * Brett

Well, dang - thanks for the tip! Apologies to @CardiffDillon and the other unsung Legends!

Misterguy5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here are the new titles

Lurker
1st Like
Experimental Member
Sexy Member
Expert Member
Cherished Member
Loved Member
Admired Member
Legendary Member
Superior Member
Worshiped Member
Mythical Member
LPSG Legend

It would be great to browse users by category

Reactions: Nexolaris

I thought it was based on likes
It is. Not sure why TheKing87 said that. It may be because he was responding to your comment that you made prior to Mr. LPSG updating the titles.
Probably confused. Even in my previous post I mentioned the number of likes I had not the number of posts.

I know perfectly well what I said and it makes complete and perfect sense what I wrote. You only had 229 posts at the time of my post, which means you have very limited exposure to the rest of the LPSG community and your likelihood of obtaining likes is low. More posts = more chances to get a post likes by someone. It’s not rocket science and there is no confusion.

Want more likes? Start posting more, and what I’ve seen get many likes are witty posts, memes, and pics / vids in the applicable forum.

kingkylie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know perfectly well what I said and it makes complete and perfect sense what I wrote. You only had 229 posts at the time of my post, which means you have very limited exposure to the rest of the LPSG community and your likelihood of obtaining likes is low. More posts = more chances to get a post likes by someone. It’s not rocket science and there is no confusion.

Want more likes? Start posting more, and what I’ve seen get many likes are witty posts, memes, and pics / vids in the applicable forum.
Wow so salty. I still think you're confused. I may have few posts but I have 850 likes with my mere 232 posts.

Reactions: 7815281

Wow so salty. I still think you're confused. I may have few posts but I have 850 likes with my mere 232 posts.

Actually, kingkylie's original question was valid because Mr. LPSG made a mistake in the post that was being responded to. He accidentally listed 100 - 1000 Likes as being a "Well-Liked Member," but that designation at the time actually applied to 1001 - 5000 Likes. Since kingkylie had 710 Likes at the time of his post, he wondered why he didn't have that designation. His only mistake was in not reading through the rest of the posts to see that the designations had since changed. Your mistake, TheKing87, was in giving a snarky answer that didn't address the question being asked.

Reactions: kingkylie

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Here are the new titles

Lurker
1st Like
Experimental Member
Sexy Member
Expert Member
Cherished Member
Loved Member
Admired Member
Legendary Member
Superior Member
Worshiped Member
Mythical Member
LPSG Legend

The list is great as it is! Only suggestion is to list on the public forum, the number of posts that are required to attain each leap in status! Not on each avatar, but somewhere easily noticed on the public board if one is looking!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'know, it's very odd; I once saw .y membership as legendary and I figured since I've been here since the early 2000s oh, I would be issue with the title of legendary which I would have accepted willingly and had an avatar such.

But mythical? You make it sound like I do or don't exist