Actor beats cat to death

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um - Runco - You've misunderstood what rec was saying. You said:

To which rec responded:

rec is asking what you hope the guy gets in prison - you hope he gets stuck (i.e. stabbed) or raped? It's a valid question - Do you think human beings should be anally raped or knifed for killing animals?

No I don't. But I think he should get a punishment similar to what he meted out. In other words, he should get a good beating.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As an aside... Isn't the abuse of small animals, one of the early signs of a serial-killer?

In children, yes. But not all animal abusers turn serial killer and not all serial killers abused animals.

I agree. But I am betting this is the kind of guy who would lose his temper and murder his babies (probably in the same way as the cat) because he cannot stand the noise they are making/the attention they take away from him in the relationship.

lemondeestlibre

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't fuck with an angry, drunk New Yorker! :rolleyes:

Only kidding.

It is sad. I hope he is at least convicted of it. I don't know about two years of prison time, but at least some sanction should be imposed.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a man this guy is. He's jealous of an animal. And he took his anger out on an animal that didn't have a clue what was going on.
If he really wanted to kick or hit something he should have hit a wall.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In children, yes. But not all animal abusers turn serial killer and not all serial killers abused animals.

no not all animal abusers into serial killers and vice versa, but someone who has no problem beating an animal to death for nothing, is obviously someone for whom it might not be a stretch for him to do that to a person...not necessarily kill a person, but to beat them badly, or beat them so badly without realizing it that they kill them acidentally.

anyone that has that tendency towards extreme violence is a threat to animals AND people.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Indeed, there are also some people who would happily beat a person til they pass out but wouldn't harm a single hair on the head of a kitten.

None of this makes any of the people described 'good people' - I think we all know that - but given the choice I'd rather know the type of person who kicks a cat and was untested in the kicking humans department than someone who would beat a human but not harm a cat.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That guy is hot.

You think that he is a serial killer? Those guys sometimes start killing animals and then move on to bigger game like humans.

As an aside... Isn't the abuse of small animals, one of the early signs of a serial-killer?

I don't know if anyone mentioned this before...isn't abuse and killing of small animals one of the early profiling detections of being a serial killer? He is a white male. Very attractive. In his 30s.
:smile: