Actor ben hardy

scattershot

Superior Member
Media
Just seeing the other clip where he's disposing of the condom that is obviously fake for no reason. Maybe young actors are now wearing modesty (oversized) cocks instead of modesty pouches? Just so bizarre for a split second, fraction of a penis.

Though, from personal experience, my cock is usually pretty engorged still when I take off a condom so maybe it was for the scene to give him the heft of a semi?

aleygee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just seeing the other clip where he's disposing of the condom that is obviously fake for no reason. Maybe young actors are now wearing modesty (oversized) cocks instead of modesty pouches? Just so bizarre for a split second, fraction of a penis.

Though, from personal experience, my cock is usually pretty engorged still when I take off a condom so maybe it was for the scene to give him the heft of a semi?

Yeah it could go either way, but the way it moves definitely make it seem fake.

neo_244

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The dick is clearly a prosthetic. It is quite obvious and I do not care about it. He is hot and his ass is magnificent, I am satisfied with that. Hopefully he keeps showing nude. I would be nude all the time if I had that body.
Btw, has anybody seen the movie? It is so bad, specially the end.
The main girl is also hot, she has nice boobs. The other girls that he fucks are also hot.
Hot casting, terrible movie.