Actor, Charlie Cox

wolfrolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the best scene for me is in stardust, if charlie get a haircut, but in reverse :)
(robert de niro as barber). the hair length at beginn is normal, but if robert finish,
charlie have got hair long down to his arms! :) yummi.

Reactions: 765798

CometShark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a terrible PhotoShop job, and not very flattering to Charlie, but thanks for thinking of us... ;)

One of the hottest things about his chest hair is the tuft of it right at his clavicle, which is clearly absent in this "happy face" pic.
I agree. As a guy who also has a tuft of chest hair, this is criminal!

JJ Bos

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Look at this outrageous bulge. LOOK AT IT.

e6c680d3a2388396b721d2fa7691aa08.png

W

welwynboi

Brits don't get cut unless jewish, muslim or have something very wrong with their penis at birth,

Reactions: ArrieroPyo

Mickey Finn

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had the pleasure of seeing Charlie Cox 'in the flesh' live on stage in London. He was in a play by Harold Pinter and spent quite a lot of time wandering around the stage in just a pair of shorts. I don't think he was ever totally nude (I think I would have remembered that!), but the magnificent hairy chest was on full show, as were his sexy legs and, yes, he was sporting an ample bulge throughout. Great stage presence...and very sexy in a middle-class-English-actor-kind-of-way.

D

deleted1052342

So gutted about Daredevil. It's leagues ahead of the other Marvel stuff, only Punisher comes close, and after its best season too. Sorry Disney, but if this is your doing I can't afford another subscription!

Reactions: Balljunkie