Actor James Wolk

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just saw, for the second time, a production by Hallmark called "Front of the Class". It star James (Jimmy) Wolk. What a gorgeous All-American Boy Next Door. Has a hot body, beautiful eyes, and a smile to kill for.
Does anyone have any info on the hottie? If he's available, I'm going to buy the house next door and give it to him!l

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's very cute! loved him in front of the class, it was very touching and he did a terrific job.

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
James is absolutely handsome and adorable all in one. Already talk of the show not making it. Not because I have not seen it, because I plan to watch every episode. I hope they don't cancel this show!!

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The show has unfortunately been canceled. What a shame. These days you either dazzle on the first show with a ton of ratings or you are gone in a flash.

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he is really a cute guy with lovely eyes and smile. He's definitely handsome. I wish that he will show more of his naked body. It's a waiste that gorgeous guy like him don't show off his beautiful body for other people to admire. Beauty does not last forever.

Reactions: FatCock
D

deleted816494

James Wolk is a great actor. He was amazing in Front of the Class. We're gonna be seeing a lot more of this guy.

Reactions: Jason GayLight

Jay15206

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Question of the new TV season: Do I want to see James Wolk so badly, I'll willingly subject myself to the ADD-addled stylings of Robin Williams and the cuntessa di tutti cuntessi Buffy Michelle Gellar?

EDIT: I watched it. It didn't suck. Robin Williams was oh, so Robin Williams, but Buffy isn't as cunty as I remember her (she's probably still a Republican, but WTF). Jimmy was delightful, and so was Haimish Linklater. No clue, of course, endowmentwise.

Last edited:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have to admit I didn't really know who he was until "The Crazy Ones" What a hot guy! The show is actually pretty good. I find that Robin Williams is quite toned down from his usually manic performances. I've also been a fan of Hamish Linklater since "The New Adventures of Old Christine"